[February 15th, 2024] KC - Alt. Elysa

bolitho76

• bolitho76 featured and pinned this topic

Elysa at long last. She's a classic. I have her fully maxed in HCL. I'm hoping they won't take too long to credit her to my account thanks to having her in my legacy HCL collection, as I have a ton of stashed Kisses (that I had in case this KC was for a girl I never caught in HCL). I'd rather get more books from my season fghts than shards for her that won't amount to anything once I get her in full. Usually these credits are done within a couple of hours after the KC starts.

Good luck have fun to everyone else.

• Like 2

Got her

image.png.3defc560754142f23acac4727949bf26.png

Thanks to HA not using Season fights for points I stopped using kisses the moment I've reached the 2nd girl and since then I've stockpiled a little bit over 200 kisses. This also means I'll have a lot of kisses stored for KCR later this month.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

Just now, Yamiray said:

Was she one of the one's you could get from the random chance? I don't remember seeing her and I think I got all the story one's.

I think she was an event girl (from way way back when they still had events on HCL), but I honestly don't remember for sure. I only ever grabbed a couple of Gacha exclusives and I'm almost certain she wasn't one of them.

HCL is crashing at the slightest hint of lag for me these days (and it always had a fair bit of lag to begin with), so I couldn't check much.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think she was an event girl (from way way back when they still had events on HCL)

If that's the case then I must have missed it, the only event that happen when I was playing it was for Alt. Ti’Tee. I started playing when the promo for Mizuki happened so anything before that I missed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, garadron said:

Got her

image.png.3defc560754142f23acac4727949bf26.png

Thanks to HA not using Season fights for points I stopped using kisses the moment I've reached the 2nd girl and since then I've stockpiled a little bit over 200 kisses. This also means I'll have a lot of kisses stored for KCR later this month.

Congrats... PvP PoV starts tomorrow 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

3 minutes ago, mates said:

Congrats... PvP PoV starts tomorrow 😉

Damn. Thanks for reminding me (too late for poor @garadron though). I've been focusing on trying to squeeze a bit more value out of the current PvE one before it expires tomorrow, but I hadn't checked which variant of PoV was next. I guess I might hold on to my Kisses a bit longer.

---

I still haven't received Elysa on my account. I'm beginning to wonder if they're just a bit later than usual with the credits, or if maybe she was one of the very few girls I've unlocked in HCL after the deadline... In which case I might need those Kisses much more than I thought!

• Like 3

i Will get her tomorrow, and i see on forum that in Season, you have 50% chance to get 1 Shard, i use 40 kisses and get 25 shards.

I hope that Alt Gorsha reappears and add Ruuza from HCL to HH (Hidden content: Ruuza)

Spoiler

RRRRRR.png.bd7bb1749d4d84b7c263ec85f532a3b2.png

She have strong wrists by the way, just like the body

EDIT: Get her today, i have saved 80 kisses on 1st day

Edited by Marc121212
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I still haven't received Elysa on my account. I'm beginning to wonder if they're just a bit later than usual with the credits, or if maybe she was one of the very few girls I've unlocked in HCL after the deadline... In which case I might need those Kisses much more than I thought!

Okay, I have her in full now, so they made the credits for HCL legacy collections this morning or maybe at reset time today (I just logged in about 10 minutes ago, I had like 30-ish shards for her from playing the bare minimum of PvP fights I needed to for tasks when I logged out).

image.png

Better late than never. I'm glad my memory wasn't as fuzzy as I was starting to consider when I didn't receive her on the first day of KC. And also glad to welcome her HH adaptation in my harem too, of course.

• Juicy peach 1

Got her with kisses. I pooled all kisses from the last 5 days (3 laby runs, silver monthly card) before the event started.

I missed that the PvP PoV started today and burned ~200 kisses yesterday.

LC will probably be a bit harder for me since I probably won't be able to get the girl from the 1st day because of it (and I doubt I could gain 1500 points in the current PoV before Tuesday's reset).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Hug 1

image.png

From League fights: 20 shards in 8 drops out of 72 fights.

80 shards from Kisses - hadn't tracked how much Kisses I used, but I think it was something around 180. At the moment all Kisses in Season are available to me and also most of the Kisses from ME (claimed 2x3 Kisses accidently) and I have a stockpile of 45 Kisses. With the expected League fights until the end of the LC Day1 and the gaining from Labyrinth I'm mostly sure that I have access to all XP from PoV for LC Day1.

• GG 3

So far I have received 96/100 Eliza shards.

image.png.b6056c5f1dd2411fd6f94a354d1a0528.png

The kissing is over.

image.png.ab666d4a620537577f0b001cbc1429b9.png

I participate in the D3 league without AME, so there are not many chances for victories, and therefore for fragments.

image.thumb.png.a032e4e10cfbe1f148c0f01cfc33dfcb.png

There are 7 hours left until the end of the event, I hope I will have time to get 4 more fragments.)))

image.png.5efd70bc16ec4157305f1a9fb98e9f86.png

Good luck to everyone and new great achievements)))

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

The kissing is over.

9 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

I hope I will have time to get 4 more fragments.

I hope you've completed her in time. For the record, you're almost guaranteed to get 4 shards if you use about 10 Kisses (maybe 12 in case of a bad streak). So in that situation I would have made one refill or claimed a 10 or 15 Kisses reward from one of the reward tracks. Much more reliable than the 10% drop chance from League fights (which have a range of 1-4 shards per drop, too, so if you don't get lucky it could take up to 50+ fights to get 4 shards from there).

---

16 hours ago, Lumpi46 said:

class is Charm but her favourite position is Indian Headstand (usually Know How).

I hadn't noticed (because I don't really pay any attention to the stats on 3-star girls), but yeah it's just another error as we already have a handful in the game. @Yamiray made a list in his unannounced changes thread at some point IIRC. They'll probably fix it eventually.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Надеюсь, вы завершили ее вовремя. Для справки: вы почти гарантированно получите 4 осколка, если используете около 10 поцелуев ...

Oh yes, that’s how it all turned out... I took 10 kisses from one of the champions and got 4 missing fragments)))

image.png.018510c63ca68ecfda2ba357856d4d8a.png    image.png.0dc632f44416de7016ed558ec29c1a3a.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

On 2/16/2024 at 2:01 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, I have her in full now, so they made the credits for HCL

So looking at the 3rd scene, is this better explained by the 9 scene version in HCL or is it odd there as well?

Spoiler

The spoiler version of the question is, is the hero made up to look like bunny or is that bunny with a new appendage?

On 2/16/2024 at 10:32 PM, Lumpi46 said:

class is Charm but her favourite position is Indian Headstand (usually Know How).

She was changed to pos Column

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

On 2/20/2024 at 4:50 AM, Yamiray said:

So looking at the 3rd scene, is this better explained by the 9 scene version in HCL or is it odd there as well?

I'm curious as well (haven't checked her scenes in ages, and when I tried to visit HCL a few days ago I got tired of having to reload all the time). I'll check and let you know. It's always a treat for me to look at Venus' (not so humble) beginnings in a lot of these HCL series (even more so now that she's no longer working for KK games V_v). I can tell you that in general, HCL was a lot more relaxed about kinks and its hero a lot less "insecure macho" than HH's. One of the things I miss the most about it, along with the sweet animations and greater level of customization for pose pics (although they did include the version I wanted of my favorite pose of her in this HH port, but that's not the case every time).

---
@Yamiray Okay, I've been able to stay logged in on HCL long enough to go through all her chats, poses and scenes. Oh boy! I had forgotten just how much more content there is for each girl in HCL compared to what can be crammed into a 3-star HH girl adaptation. There's like a dozen scene pics left out (and a ton of dialogue), not even counting the alternate levels of clothing we can choose for each pose (and the fact it's fully animated).

Anyways, I got logged out just when I was done going through all of Elysa's content there, but before I could take any screenshot. Long story short (case in point lol) yeah there's a pretty clear explanation for what we see in her 3rd affection scene in the HH version. And also a lot more story and action. I need to start visiting HCL more often again to revisit all I have unlocked and maybe even grab daily hearts so I can eventually unlock more.

Spoiler

There's a little bit of confusion between the writer and artist in that specific scene, as the dialogue clearly points to a strapon dildo Elysa offered to Bunny and she's supposed to be trying out on her, but she looks like a natural futa instead in the pic itself. ^^ Not that I mind! But that's still pretty funny.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1