Labyrinth in hard mode

Lilithchan

Hello, I just wanted to give you a message about the labyrinth... the fact that the enemies there are adapted to the player's 
strength seems to be ok in itself, but the adaptation sometimes goes too far because at some point they are simply invincible. 
example penultimate ID final boss in the labyrinth strength 18 million my strongest team 8 million, chance = 0 I revived all girls 
on hard and all girls wave after wave against it... result all 280 dead opponents not even 7% ego lost.

At the moment I sometimes destroy 10 teams for a red opponent on the third level up to 20 teams on the 5th only to then get a 
gray green or yellow ability. I see maybe 2 red ones in all fights and I usually get purple ones that I don't I also prefer to use 
yellow or green because they give me more topicality.

If I look, the strongest player at the moment is probably Gogeta according to the Pantheon ranking, where the conditions are the 
same for everyone... well, he should probably make it in the labyrinth... hmm, but I don't see him at the top I randomly 
checked 100 people from the Pantheon ranking and only found HG Luffy who had done it once.

So no offense, but if even the strongest players can't make it because of the strength adjustment formula,
the labyrinth really sucks.

Spoiler

Hallo wollte nur mal ne Meldung zum Labyrinth geben ... das die Gegner dort auf die Stärke des Spielers angepasst sind wie es scheint ist ja an sich ok allerdings geht die Anpassung teils zu weit, da sie irgendwann einfach unbesiegbar sind. beispiel vorletzte ID Endgegner im Labyrinth stärke 18 mio mein stärkstes Team 8 mio, Chance = 0 habe alle Mädels wiederbelebt auf schwer und alle Mädels Welle um Welle dagegen ... Ergebnis alle 280 tot Gegner nicht mal 7% Ego verloren.

Im Moment verballe ich teilweise 10 Teams für einen roten Gegner auf der dritten Ebene bis zu 20 Teams auf der 5ten nur um dann ne graue grüne oder gelbe Fähigkeit zu bekommen rote seh ich bei allen kämpfen vielleicht 2 und lila bekomm ich meist falsch die ich nicht gebrauchen kann auch nehmen ich lieber gelb oder grün da die mir mehr aktuell bringen.

Wenn ich mal schaue der stärkste Spieler aktuell ist wohl Gogeta nach dem Pantheon Ranking wo für alle die Bedingungen gleich sind ... na ja er sollte es im Labyrinth ja wohl schaffen ... hmm ich seh ihn aber nicht bei Abgeschlossen hab so die top 100 Leute ausm Ranking vom Pantheon mal Stichprobenartig nachgesehen und nur HG Ruffy mit einmal geschafft gefunden.

Also nix für ungut aber wenn selbst die stärksten Spieler es nicht schaffen wegen der Formel der Stärke Anpassung, ist das Labyrinth echt fürn Arsch.

• Like 1

While the difficulty is questionable and I don't think it's that much fun this way, it's not impossible, just for the record, at this point I can see 85 people who did it (in the level 601-700 bracket), some of the lower ranks with heavy stone use, but regardless, you can do it.

I think the amount of girls and the difficulty and the amount of girls needed is way to much, but on the other hand they want you to use those stones, they want you to buy ressources, it's just really clumsy how they reach said goal

I would also advice to use at least some translation tool if you want your complaint to be understood in an english speaking forum

image.thumb.png.66b1f94e97ac5d80c568d1c9ffa1fa92.png

It definitely cannot be succeeded by only spending much money, like Pantheon, and it is a new battle system, with currently often changed balance, so that experience from other PvP and PvE modes do not really help in Labyrinth. You definitely do not only require a large amount of girls at max level/promotion, but also a selection with specific element/skill and those max out with skill bulbs. And then you still need a good strategy and luck with the relics. So yeah, currently even the players at the top of other leaderboards cannot all reliably make it without using stones, but other players with a faster/better understanding and strategy for the Laby in particular instead succeed, and when using stones, the number of players who can beat it is much larger.

So I think it is okay, otherwise indeed there is not really a use for stones. Probably the gap between normal and hard is too large, and normal could become slightly harder while hard a little easier, to have players more evenly split over the difficulties, but that won't make everyone happy either.

• bolitho76 changed the title to Labyrinth in hard mode
  • 5 weeks later...