[March 19th, 2024] LC - Mikanu

• bolitho76 featured and pinned this topic

Our top 4 looked more modest than yours, and I did not shine on their pedestal))) I took my rightful 50 fragments. Today I hope to get another 50 with a minimum of effort and with an eye on future competitions and preserving the necessary resources. Have a nice day, everyone.

image.png.6f6a899a9e447cd8269e4c69ac7ba688.png

Slightly exceeded the plan)))

image.thumb.png.8a2950d01bcaaf789abd8650ce37086e.png

Edited by Vovantillo
correction
  • GG 1

12 minutes ago, OmerB said:

But it's weird that shards are shown in the last contest rewards instead of orbs:

Yeah same here. I didn't claim the girl since I will claim her when next PoV starts but both 1st and 4th day rewards show the girl.

It should probably work like CbC where when you get the girl, the other rewards change.

• Thinking 1

It seems KK plan to change some routines at LC - at test we got a different pattern for the Contests. Perhaps they had added some informations for the changed pattern in the main game too.

• Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

21 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Nice end for me too on this LC:

But it's weird that shards are shown in the last contest rewards instead of orbs:

8 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Yeah same here. I didn't claim the girl since I will claim her when next PoV starts but both 1st and 4th day rewards show the girl.

It should probably work like CbC where when you get the girl, the other rewards change.

Maybe...  It seems 50/50 for how it rolls...

In other news, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

image.thumb.png.8f63ad119487f6db02450b21392f8398.png

*thud!*   ((collapses exhausted, pointing at the player owned by Superman's dog, Krypto...))

Not quite a @OmerB Top 4 finish but i'll take it!  I had 3rd but got sniped by Star_Platinum96...

• GG 2

33 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Maybe...  It seems 50/50 for how it rolls...

In other news, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

image.thumb.png.8f63ad119487f6db02450b21392f8398.png

*thud!*   ((collapses exhausted, pointing at the player owned by Superman's dog, Krypto...))

Not quite a @OmerB Top 4 finish but i'll take it!  I had 3rd but got sniped by Star_Platinum96...

A top 4 is a top 4 (it's the same contest), so congratulations! What matters is that you got the LC girl, and if you could do it cheaply, it's for the better.
It's best to claim the top 4 reward first, so you'll get more orbs!

• Like 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

A top 4 is a top 4 (it's the same contest), so congratulations! What matters is that you got the LC girl, and if you could do it cheaply, it's for the better.
It's best to claim the top 4 reward first, so you'll get more orbs!

Cheaply is sketchy, or relative or something...  i sure didn't mind the play money spent, but fucc Damn it was time-consuming!  Harem was non-stop Glitches & Errors!  What should have taken 30 minutes was 2-3 Hours!  I had hoped to do Labyrinth in HH & CXH, but i couldn't bc Harem was more broken than both Labyrinths combined!!

Thank goodness that i got CXH's LC girl the Day before so CXH was just playing for ○rbz...

• Hug 1

Ok so i can now confirm that rewards in LC works like CbC.

I got the girl using the 2nd day contest reward where I placed in top 4 and then claimed the 1st day reward and got the pachinko orbs.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1