Please add some minimal roles ingame documentation

Horsting

As always, ingame documentation/info about new features is more than horrible, also patch notes do not contain essential info, like that it is relevant for Labyrinth only. I hate it to always need to search the forum or run tests to answer more than essential questions.

This, apart from the fact that it is all completely imbalanced, at best some pre-alpha state for the test server, well, I personally would not even move it there but do some basic internal testing and balancing first, but being used to being misused as early tester on live server ...

• Like 2

In some other thread was stated, that ist was indeed on test server for a few weeks.

And I totaly agree on the documentation part, the only thing I remember was sort of an description in the survey.

But why start now explaining anything, when everything else in the game only has one or two sentences of mentioning (if we are lucky).

And of course, as you know for yourself very well from own experience, even if something is explained by more then two words, that doesn't mean that it actually works that way.

So why bother...

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Even worse when it was on test server, but still completely unbalanced. Sure, this is also well known from basically every other new feature, but no reason to not keep complaining about such unprofessional game development.

On 4/27/2024 at 10:10 PM, Der DinX said:

And of course, as you know for yourself very well from own experience, even if something is explained by more then two words, that doesn't mean that it actually works that way.

That is true, for Laby in particular. No reason to keep going bad ingame documentation.

Of course I have zero hope, as always, but I was too annoyed when a guild mate asked and I needed to search through quite a lot of girls to find the few mostly irrelevant ones having a role. Until then I thought that the patch notes were, as by times before, promoting something which was not really live yet. Looping through all information that is available, it was finally bolitho's the Laby guide put together by bolitho, which contain the essential "Laby exclusive" sentence. I mean some of the roles themselves, like reviving tired girls, make sense in Laby only. But with KK you never know ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Even worse when it was on test server, but still completely unbalanced. Sure, this is also well known from basically every other new feature, but no reason to not keep complaining about such unprofessional game development

I didn't recognize comments about the roles at Discord even Rosso asked twice for comments while they were at test. 🥴 It seems the only halfway documentation about roles will be in the Forum. If someone wrote it down, I'll put it in the "Tips and Tricks" Thread.  🧐

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

it was finally bolitho's Laby guide

I'm the one who edit the Thread, but the content isn't mine. I only compile the content other give me in the Labyrinth Thread(s). 🙂 So calling it "bolithos's Laby Guide" let out the ones who really do the work and I'm uncomfortable with this.

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, bolitho76 said:

even Rosso asked twice for comments while they were at test.

Since the time consumption of the game raised to much, and after wasting huge amount of time testing Laby there, I have no mood and time for test server anymore. That one has to level up the hero and girls like on live server to be even able to test everything, this makes it even impossible to test all aspects. So I am not surprised that the number of those who did tested it is very small at best. But still surprising that really no one at least mentioned that +5% damage versus reviving tired girls is so light years away from anything that could be called "balanced" ... Probably most of us are too used to that, being happy already if an update does not break down the whole game.

On 4/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, bolitho76 said:

I'm the one who edit the Thread, but the content isn't mine. I only compile the content other give me in the Labyrinth Thread(s). 🙂 So calling it "bolithos's Laby Guide" let out the ones who really do the work and I'm uncomfortable with this.

Got it. Strictly seen, still your thread, just not alone your content 😉. I just wanted to reference it non-ambiguously.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2