[May 3rd, 2024] MD - Fluttering Andra

image.thumb.png.dc42f327fbdbcce89da19b2bbe2f8439.png

And this girl is now in my harem. Her former owner was angry and stingy, although he seemed to pretend to be a spy - a ninja. He divided this girl into 100 fragments. So I had to make a lot of effort to collect them all in one place. I had to use force, although I consider this an extreme measure and prefer to resolve issues through peaceful negotiations, so 819 blows with a heavy fist helped me knock out all 100 fragments from this boor (6.1% chance). At the beginning it seemed to me that I would need a lot less fists, but what happened happened and I turned it into a chop. Which of course I regret.

• Haha 1
  • GG 3

Posted (edited)

Fluttering Andra
1st CPx50: 10💖
2nd CPx50: 4💖
3rd CPx50: 8💖
1st CPx10: 1💖
2nd CPx10: 1💖
=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=💖=
Total 💖Shards: 24💖

***At last minute, .com***
HH Total Shards Remaining: 50752
CXH Total Shards Remaining: 25889

Edited by Karxan
correction
  • GG 2

image.png

In this MD were more shards left than in the ones before, but Andra is far away from the bad results. At .com she is ca. 13.000 shards below the average amount of left shards of the last 24 MDs (the ones we have data in a row), while at nutaku she has ca.17.000 more shards left than the averager amount. But nutaku lost some D3 brackets in the last months and so there are less players left who can afford a Mythic.

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread: there are so many variable who change when a player starts to get shards seriously it's not meaningfull to make assumptions like "the target audience loosing interest" to early - and that means before only 3 or 4 batches more are possible.

• Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

Posted (edited)

Got her late yesterday saved myself the 5th SP (despite previous decisions) by waiting for natural regen tho dug some into "The Art of Love" rewards to cross the line.

10336 koban spent.

My third physical mythic, first in this position, no regrets yet.

Game on!

PS: I wasn't sure how I felt about having Sultry Mysteries at the same time as MD but I think it worked out for me, I got a bunch of fists as well as tokens and managed to get 2 5* girls from Sultry as well as a result.

Edited by jpanda
PS
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

That was weird. I had to use like 12k kobans (okay, including some for x50 or x10). All of them yesterday and today, but I still had to check if there were shards left...

• Hug 1

On 5/6/2024 at 9:35 PM, bolitho76 said:

... it's not meaningfull to make assumptions like "the target audience loosing interest" to early...

I think it makes sense to put it that way. I'll explain why. The main audience playing this game is F2P players. And in order to participate in the MD or MDR, which now takes place 3 times a month, you need to have a certain number of kobans - this is well known. The players in the top 4 or even top 15 in the D3 league are basically the same, with rare exceptions. And these are mostly veterans or donut sharks. And all kobans are earned mainly in the hands of the same players. So, drawing a conclusion from all of the above - the main target audience, receiving a maximum of 10,000-15,000 kobans per month, loses interest in MD and MDR, choosing to participate, at best, once a month in these epoch-making events. And veterans of the game, who have already received most of the revived mythical girls, will not even be able to participate in these activities if they wish.