Love Labyrinth team page hang

Mr.007

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

Player ID 188527

After using a team in love labyrinth I'll go to change team, but then I cannot add or change the girls; or clear team. The girls also rotate their positions so that the front is filled. After the team is emptied by a party wipe i can setup a new team. It hasn't worked like this before.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr.007 said:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

Player ID 188527

After using a team in love labyrinth I'll go to change team, but then I cannot add or change the girls; or clear team. The girls also rotate their positions so that the front is filled. After the team is emptied by a party wipe i can setup a new team. It hasn't worked like this before.

Same problem. My ID 1020539

Same over here. Tried to log out and log in not working. Found a walk around. I would just use partial team on the next battle get wiped out and then I can have a full team again. Not the best solution but it is better than nothing.

My team page froze a few steps into level 3. Validate, cancel, clear team and auto fill are unresponsive. Individual slots do not highlight, harem attributes will not display. 

Any suggestions? Thanks

• Thinking 1

Posted (edited)

llove labyrinth starts working again if you exit through the logout menu and re-enter the game. it's already starting to get boring - after each move, logout / login is done. fix your bugs already!

Edited by tundr

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.7bcfc73be6b766465fec96260e6c0873.png

I have the same problem, stuck at level 4 of the medium (normal) mode, my level is 441. Not a single button works, not clearing the entire team, not even a single sort at all. Maybe someone knows a way to solve this problem? I will be grateful. I tried everything...rebooting and clearing cache and cookies and much more several times, nothing helped. I'm desperate...what should I do?

Edited by Vovantillo