Girls that drop from battle and where to get them

Zandor101

if people would just read through the tutorial...

U get em bybattling those bosses of each world. But the drop rate sure is random...

Im currently in World 4 and have yet to drop a fucking single girl...

On 29-6-2017 at 2:30 PM, smd said:

if people would just read through the tutorial...

U get em bybattling those bosses of each world. But the drop rate sure is random...

Im currently in World 4 and have yet to drop a fucking single girl...

Currently at world 3 and I have 2 already. RNG must hate you.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, Stang91 said:

I battled the troll king none stop during the music event for that one hippy girl, but got absolutely zip, anyone know what the percentage chances are of actually getting a girl from the bosses?

No, no one does.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's something like 0.25%. Depending on whether each girl is considered a separate drop or not, I could see it being 0.25% per girl or just a constant 0.25% for a girl to drop in general.

1 minute ago, Sinner said:

Who cares for the drop rate? Whatever it is, it's not useful to know. What's useful to know is how to manipulate the RNG to guarantee a drop...

thats easy as fuck. play epic pachinko. the odds are 100%. /thread

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mean said:

wrong sarkasth, the drop is 100% only if you play the 10 game pack, which cost real money (and I don't wanna spend sooo...)

the 10game pack of what? oh right.... "epic pachinko"! Guess i confused "epic pachinko" and "epic pachinko", my bad.  ( ' - ')

also he asked how he can trick the RNG and change the odds to get a girl, If someone is willing to use money to do that was never asked in first place, Furthermore you can reach 5,400kobans without spending a single cent sooo

what.gif

12 hours ago, Janaff said:

No, no one does.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's something like 0.25%. Depending on whether each girl is considered a separate drop or not, I could see it being 0.25% per girl or just a constant 0.25% for a girl to drop in general.

0.25% ..... 400 assumes a 100% chance of drop. 1 try every 14 minutes. 5600 minutes. 233 days? Where was I wrong?

2 hours ago, Faul said:

Where was I wrong?

The assumed % was...you know..assumed. Could be anything.

Also I'm scared of math and i think its witchcraft but the 0,25% wouldnt add up like this. It "resets" every fight so even after 400trys the chances are still 0,25!?

11 hours ago, Faul said:

0.25% ..... 400 assumes a 100% chance of drop. 1 try every 14 minutes. 5600 minutes. 233 days? Where was I wrong?

Well ignoring that it's just a guess for now... First, it's 1 every 20 minutes, not 14. Which is 8000 minutes for 400 rounds, or 133 hours. So assuming an average of 45 fights a day (aka 15 hours worth of battle energy), you could expect to get a girl within 9 days, rounded up.

Based on just my own experience, I've been playing for about a month and a half and I've gotten 6 girls + 2 event girls from battling. Ignoring the event girls (since I assume they have a higher drop rate than normal), that's an average of only 7.5 days per girl. So my estimated drop rate might be too conservative, or my tiered drop rate idea may have the right idea. Or I've just been lucky. Whatever the case may be, having a girl drop is certainly possible.

9 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

Also I'm scared of math and i think its witchcraft but the 0,25% wouldnt add up like this. It "resets" every fight so even after 400trys the chances are still 0,25!?

Not exactly... After 400 rounds, your chances of getting a girl on the 401st round indeed be 0.25%, because every round is an independent event. But just as it becomes less and less likely that you'll continue a streak of flipping a coin and consecutively getting only heads, it becomes less and less likely you won't get a girl at any point within those 400 rounds. Mathematically, not getting a girl at some point within 400 rounds has only a ~37% chance of occurring. Which is still significant, but hardly the 99.75% each independent event hypothetically has.

11 minutes ago, Janaff said:

Well ignoring that it's just a guess for now... First, it's 1 every 20 minutes, not 14. Which is 8000 minutes for 400 rounds, or 133 hours. So assuming an average of 45 fights a day (aka 15 hours worth of battle energy), you could expect to get a girl within 9 days, rounded up.

Based on just my own experience, I've been playing for about a month and a half and I've gotten 6 girls + 2 event girls from battling. Ignoring the event girls (since I assume they have a higher drop rate than normal), that's an average of only 7.5 days per girl. So my estimated drop rate might be too conservative, or my tiered drop rate idea may have the right idea. Or I've just been lucky. Whatever the case may be, having a girl drop is certainly possible.

Not exactly... After 400 rounds, your chances of getting a girl on the 401st round indeed be 0.25%, because every round is an independent event. But just as it becomes less and less likely that you'll continue a streak of flipping a coin and consecutively getting only heads, it becomes less and less likely you won't get a girl at any point within those 400 rounds. Mathematically, not getting a girl at some point within 400 rounds has only a ~37% chance of occurring. Which is still significant, but hardly the 99.75% each independent event hypothetically has.

Finally a place were I can use statistics.

If you'd have a 0.25% chance to drop a girl (still an assumed percentage) and we assume that this chance triggers a drop event for any of the three girls.

The chance of have a girl after x attempts is 1-0.9975^x so the chance of having a drop becomes larger than not having a drop at 0.9975^x=0.5 so x=0.997log(0.5) =277 fights.
Note however that every incident is a separate event so every attempt you still only have a 0.25% chance.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bernsai said:

Finally a place were I can use statistics.

If you'd have a 0.25% chance to drop a girl (still an assumed percentage) and we assume that this chance triggers a drop event for any of the three girls.

The chance of have a girl after x attempts is 1-0.9975^x so the chance of having a drop becomes larger than not having a drop at 0.9975^x=0.5 so x=0.997log(0.5) =277 fights.
Note however that every incident is a separate event so every attempt you still only have a 0.25% chance.

Yeah, this guy's got it. I was also gonna edit in (except you can't edit apparently) that if you wanted to all but guarantee getting a girl (<1% chance of not getting one), you'd be looking in the ballpark of about 2000 fights. 

Though again, these numbers are just hypothetical

Edited by Janaff

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 12:43 AM, Zandor101 said:

That might be true but I have been playing for a few months and only at 2,8oo

Unless your spending your Kobans on other things you should be able to accumulate 4500 Kobans per month, and

that is not taking into account the Kobans you can acquire during special events i.e. the winter chills event going on

right now.

I think you should be able to play 10X Epic Pachinko once monthly and therefore obtain one girl a month.