Girls that drop from battle and where to get them

Zandor101

On 6/16/2017 at 3:16 PM, Zandor101 said:

Gem Kingdom - Dark Lord - Kimi/Sheheramazond/Gwenaelle(June '17 Event)

Ninja Village - Ninja Spy - Sung Tai Ki

Invaded Kingdom - Gruntt -

Anyone that has found anyone please let me know so I can update the list.

Just to fill you in on these three 'bosses'.  The regulars are: Dark Lord - Shereramazond, Kimie and Arcana; Ninja Spy - Sung Tai ki, Solveig and Rumiko; Gruntt - The Housemaid, Miss Spook and Regine.  That was off the top of my head.  The other guy is right.  You could get a full list in the wiki page, but this would spoil the surprise.

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 2:50 AM, Faul said:

0.25% ..... 400 assumes a 100% chance of drop. 1 try every 14 minutes. 5600 minutes. 233 days? Where was I wrong?

Actually it's one battle / fight every 20 minutes and my experience leads me to believe that the drop odds are between 500-1000 to 1

I've been battling ninja spy since well before christmas, so my experience (and not a fun one) is that the chance for a girl drop is less than 0.25%.  There's a lot of complaining (me included now) that the low rate sucks the fun out of the game.  I am beginning to agree.

I only got Solveig pretty quick of ninja spy's girl during the story. The 2nd i got just recently from epic pachinko. Still waiting to get Sai. Got none of Gruntt's girls. But after, all of Edwarda's girls dropped in hee story. It's random, hang in there. When they drop, they come in bunches. ?