Drop rates still way low

Moons

12 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

because I use a direct URL to get to Plain of Rituals so that I can hit reload after the fight and immediately click fight again.

I recommend you use direct link to boss https://www.hentaiheroes.com/battle.html?id_troll=8 set number from 2 to 8 change boss opponent (can also refresh page for more battles). Really this is something very comfortable but i guess one day take it off and they will put direct access just paying kobans xD

In my second account not had a girl drop (event or boss) until Solvieg yesterday and first battle today Ninja spy dropped Loving Bunny. so i can say they still drop girls, just keep grinding and good luck. My main account im 266 battles into new patch and no drop yet. I had drop just before patch went live so it seems that drop rate hasnt changed all that much.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, bane1 said:

In my second account not had a girl drop (event or boss) until Solvieg yesterday and first battle today Ninja spy dropped Loving Bunny. so i can say they still drop girls, just keep grinding and good luck. My main account im 266 battles into new patch and no drop yet. I had drop just before patch went live so it seems that drop rate hasnt changed all that much.

Since the patch update the only girl who dropped for me in my newest account was Loving Bunny.  In my hardcore account I'm still to get her, but I have both event girls in each of my other accounts so I'd be moaning to complain too loudly.  However, I have not had a single troll girl drop since the patch in any of my accounts.

It's not all bad news, though.  As I'm struggling to earn enough money to upgrade Samane to her 5th star, my battles against Finalmecia are paying dividends.  As she is steadily being levelled up with each win against her she is now paying out 6k more for 2 combativity points (29k) than the maximum she ever paid out (23k) for the 2 points I had to pay out per battle prior to the patch.  Once I get her paying out 17.2k per battle, this will bring to to parity with what she paid out before, taking the much slower recharge rate per combativity point into account (30min per point compared with 20min for 2 points under the old system.  All this means my earnings in beating her are building fast enough to encourage me in my quest to complete Samane's final upgrade.  Given that this will cost me 19.4m, I need to get my skates on!

The other side to this is that Finalmecia's getting slowly stronger and may become competitive.  For the first time she's endured long enough to allow my alpha girl enough time to orgasm!  That's a new situation.  I'm interested to know when she'll be able to beat me.

I fell off my chair again!!  Especially since I just had the beautiful and mysterious Salem drop.  I think she's fair compensation for not earning any money this battle, don't you think.  If people who have a lot more knowledge about the subject are to be believed, I might be on my way again with drops more frequent from now on.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, bane1 said:

Yeah, I've got one account to get all three event girls - no luck so far.  I haven't had one troll girl drop since the patch update, so my chances (according to some) will remain abysmal until I get one of them.  Meanwhile, it's not all bad news.  In this account I've levelled up Finalmecia to the point where my earnings from defeating her are now on parity with what they were earlier (at maximum

I'm still withholding my full judgement, but some in the know who replied to this topic strongly implied that there was, indeed, some tweaking to the drop rate ('to make it fairer').  We were told that, once we get our first troll girl to drop (it apparently doesn't apply to event girls), our chances improve.  That remains to be seen, but, if it's true that tweaking had taken place to disadvantage us, as many suspected, and this reduced our chances of getting random drops, then it was pretty poor form to introduce the changes right in the middle of an event.  It was lucky for me that I got both event girls fairly early on in all but one of my games and only one since the patch update.

I'm now wondering if such tweaking is periodically routine as this might explain my VERY patchy luck in getting girls, sometimes spanning from event to event.  This is the first time, however, my luck dried up in the middle of an event across all my games.  I can't complain too much, as I implied above, because this has been the single most successful 14 day event for me since  I started my first account in June last year.  Not only that, but in Epic Pachinko, I managed to get two more event girls: Loving Virginia and Loving Justine, as well as Empress Tsubame who was, for me, almost as big a prize as Lupa would be.

Re. random drops of troll girls, in this account I had Salem drop about 5 hours ago.  I will be following with interest to see whether my one remaining girl from this world, Edna, drops.  In none of my other games have any troll girls dropped as yet and the worlds range from the The Juy Sea and Magic Forest to Plain of Rituals.

As I had said earlier, it was such tedium to battle time after time after time, when Loving Bunny dropped yesterday I got such a shock I fell off my chair and I'm now nursing a shoulder injury (no bull!).  It was the same when Salem dropped, although I recovered my composure enough to not hurt myself.  She's such a beautiful, statuesque form as it is, but her silhouette is particularly prominent, merging into her already dark attire.  How could such a huge-titted lovely appeal to me, I wonder; I normally don't like such big boobs, but there you are.  She sure does, though, almost to the point of obsession.  I know what you're all saying.  She's a damn cartoon and a creation of an artist, but the artist who conceived her, who then drew a series of images of her, is very skillful indeed.

Can someone tell me what level Bremen started at? He is now at 145 and still nothing.  I have been fighting his ass forever still he has not dropped a single girl. I have completed all the damn levels in plain of rituals and have waited for each level to open up 1 at a time. This shit is getting old! I won Cunegonde in epic and this Bremen fuck hasn't dropped shit!!!

15 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

I'm now wondering if such tweaking is periodically routine as this might explain my VERY patchy luck in getting girls, sometimes spanning from event to event.  This is the first time, however, my luck dried up in the middle of an event across all my games.

This patchy occurrence as you call it is an observable phenomenon of random systems.  It's what's known as statistical clusteirng and is a necessary result of true randomness.  Without it, events would happen with a degree of regularity contrary to randomness.

In fact this is evidence that the drops are indeed random.

OK as i said in previous post i got Solvieg 3 days ago then Loving Bunny dropped the day after, now after about 150 fights since Solvieg dropped (3 days approx) Ninja spy dropped Rumiko the last girl i needed from him. So either im lucky or the drop rates have slightly improved (for lower bosses poss) since patch. Btw inc Loving pair of Bunny and Arcana i have had 4 girls in 3 days, is that a record? lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sanjkame said:

kkkk as if 100 battles was something,to get a normal boss girl. The rule is clear,how much more girls you have,more difficult to get the next(event girls non included)

If this is true then i must have  been ultra lucky as had Edwarda drop 3rd girl 11 fights after the 2nd girl dropped. Thats 6 girls in 4days (inc Event girls). My money is going to take a serious hit this week.

500fights with finalmecia, without a drop, i'm 117 now(was"95 when started fadming her) and she is 165 i've been mowing only her from 2 weeks before the event happened and still going. In a couple of levels it will become impossible to beat her. I don't know wbat to make of it. I hope i get the girl someday.

7 hours ago, bane1 said:

If this is true then i must have  been ultra lucky as had Edwarda drop 3rd girl 11 fights after the 2nd girl dropped. Thats 6 girls in 4days (inc Event girls). My money is going to take a serious hit this week.

If you're not lying...You are The Luck in person my friend. Because the chances of this happen (drop 3 boss girls of edwarda in a couple of days) are nearly impossible

2 hours ago, sanjkame said:

If you're not lying...You are The Luck in person my friend. Because the chances of this happen (drop 3 boss girls of edwarda in a couple of days) are nearly impossible

It was a bit longer than a couple of days, Got Eugenie last fight before patch then 375 fights later (after patch) got Jeanne, 11 fights later got Bonny. Had Loving bunny and Arcana drop on second account between Eugenie and Jeanne. Been posting drops on Chat topic so checked there to make sure i had correct battle count.

I got Miss Spook right after the patch. She was the first one since Loving Bunny who I got the day right before the patch where I exclusively worked on ninja spy because I wanted her due to the cute level two look. Since her, I have worked on Gruntt non stop and he is now ten levels higher than my 53 without a single girl. I had everything else from him but the girls before the patch so I was hopeful to get them in some semblance of a quick pace. That said I’m working on Princess Noemy’s reward section, and with every battle point I try the two other harem meme era remain highly elusive. 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:05 AM, Tiffany said:

This patchy occurrence as you call it is an observable phenomenon of random systems.  It's what's known as statistical clusteirng and is a necessary result of true randomness.  Without it, events would happen with a degree of regularity contrary to randomness.

In fact this is evidence that the drops are indeed random.

That's rather a simplification of randomness.  Consistent patchiness (extreme and consistent variations in drops actually happening, for example, over an extended period), is not a feature of true randomness.  I've had consistently wide swings in fortune from event to event ever since I began playing this game in June last year (and consistently over several accounts).  This applies less to drops of event girls than to regular troll girl drops, I've found.  They seem to coincide with tweaks (patches or mini-patches) that the developers introduce in the name of making the game 'fairer' or altering the game to make it more interesting.  During the relatively good spells I get more typical examples of random drops: quite long periods without a drop occurring and, very rarely, two drops within the same battle round (in one case I got Eugénie and Jeanne dropping one after the other).  I do get what you mean.  You don't toss a coin and get heads, tails, heads, tails in that order consistently (but of course this is possible over a relatively short span of time).  But what has an almost infinitely low probability is always getting heads for ten minutes with the coin tossed every 2 seconds and then always tails for another ten minutes.  This is far from an exact analogy of this game, but too many people have reported very poor or zero drops since the update for it to be dismissed as a simple quirk of randomness.

The other thing about generating randomness through computer software (or any other automated random generation of numbers/items by electro-mechanical means) is that it can never be truly random.  It has often been described as pseudo-random.  The essence of randomness is that its occurrence can neither be explained nor predicted.  Yes we can determine a probability of something occurring as a statistical prediction, but this is not the same as certainty and the larger the sample obtained the closer we get to determining probability of a random event occurring, but we can never be certain.

The best example of pseudo-randomness is the WWII Enigma machine which supposedly generated random letters when the rotors were spun randomly by the operator.  The codebreakers at Bletchley Park discovered certain flaws in this generation of letters that meant the machine would generate a predictable response to an input of the same letter after a certain number of entries.  This was over and above the human flaw in how code was entered and generated by people who didn't think randomly at all.  I won't go into it because it would bore too many people, but the evidence is well-documented, within the constraints of the still secret nature of the Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) operating at Bletchley Park at the time.  Ironically, it was the introduction of a strict table of daily code entries to set the Enigma rotors by the Kriegsmarine (German navy) that defied all attempts to break their Enigma code until quite late in the war.

So, every time the developers of this game tweak the drop rate (which it has been admitted they do from time to time) then an element of non-randomness is introduced into the game, no matter how much they wish to assure us that randomness has been retained over an extended period of time.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

That's rather a simplification of randomness. 

lol, I wasn't attemptting to offer up a teatise on randomness.  I was merely pointing out the fact that clustering is a result of randomness not proof of the contrary.

This forum is hardly the place for a real discussion on what randomness is and whether true randomness actually exists or or not,

14 hours ago, bane1 said:

It was a bit longer than a couple of days, Got Eugenie last fight before patch then 375 fights later (after patch) got Jeanne, 11 fights later got Bonny. Had Loving bunny and Arcana drop on second account between Eugenie and Jeanne. Been posting drops on Chat topic so checked there to make sure i had correct battle count.

yeah...but yours second account has nothing to do with your first account,you know. But as I said,get the third normal boss girl just 11 fights after got the second one,is Craziness even for the Dark Lord that has a higher drop rate