Drop rates still way low

Moons

In this, my most advanced game, I could confidently say that I failed to have Val Abraël drop.  There isn't really enough time for enough combativity recharge to give me enough turns in the last three and a half hours left in the event for me to have much of a chance to not get her (unless luck finally intervenes).  In contrast to my other accounts (where I got Val Red Battler very early on in each and Val Abraël in not too many rounds of 20 battles later) this account has been different.  In contrast to the other accounts I had Kimie drop early on instead of Val Red Battler and Marina drop when, at one stage, I got sick of trying for Val Abraël and went back to earning more money instead.

In this game, once I began battling Bremen, the drop rate had fallen quite dramatically compared with other games and in the one I started a month after this one I have three more girls in my harem.  In this Peckerbird account, the drop rate has been consistently poor during events.  All the same, my success with troll girl drops has been steady if unspectacular.  I have only two left to get (Bonny and Rumiko).

On 24/02/2018 at 7:53 AM, Jack_HH said:

I guess I'm just having bad luck, but I haven't gotten nothing yet ant this event.

And the saddest part is that this was the revival event I was lucking for the most, and I'm going to be at the middle of a plain travel while the event ends, so I'm not going to be even able to make a last push with refills to get Val Abral. I guess bad luck somehow accumulates or something. :(

That is truly rotten luck!  I feel sorry for you.  Were you the one who was really keen to get Val Red Battler for the same reason I did - she's utterly gorgeous?  If it's any consolation, her affection scenes are nothing to write home about and I believe HH squandered the potential for something more romantic for the Valentine's Day event.  Instead, they reverted to the usual plain (and now boring - to me anyway) sex.  This is in contrast to the affection scenes for Loving Arcana which hinted at something a little deeper.  Admittedly, hers was new and Val Red Battler was a revival so the artists and script writers had a chance to hone their skills since last year.

This was a good week for me:

- Val Red Battler in 5 attempts;

- Val Abraël in 180 fights;

- Zoe, after 500 (last time Salem dropped me when Finalmencia was 123 and now Zoe at 224);

- Marina  in 30 and something fights.

- Tried for a Valentines girl in pachinko, but got Kyoto, so, thats not that bad. 

Sem Título.png

Level Bremen 210 (max at this moment). Has Fight around 100 battles at this level and nothing. Still 2 girls to fight for. This is a ridiculous game. The rules changes during the game in favor for those who paid well. Free game...no true. This is a very manipulated game. 

Just now, grepolis said:

Level Bremen 210 (max at this moment). Has Fight around 100 battles at this level and nothing. Still 2 girls to fight for. This is a ridiculous game. The rules changes during the game in favor for those who paid well. Free game...no true. This is a very manipulated game. 

For a good understaning...To reach Bremen lvl210 you need more than 1.000 games

Got 2 girls from level 12 Dark Lord and the last one when he grew up to level 14. Given than he levels up every 10 battles, it's measly 100 something battles won to get all three for me.

Wondering what Kimie does in both the King's and troll's harems... (not counting the player's one, obviously)

1 minute ago, Kevin Green said:

Got 2 girls from level 12 Dark Lord and the last one when he grew up to level 14. Given than he levels up every 10 battles, it's measly 100 something battles won to get all three for me.

Wondering what Kimie does in both the King's and troll's harems... (not counting the player's one, obviously)

Fine for you!

Like many of you, I was grumpy to the max until I did an analysis on the girls I've got.  In this account (my oldest game) I have all but 2 trolls' girls yet to collect (Rumiko and Bonny).  I'm on Lvl 194 and have 52 girls, having started in June last year, but I only began to play the game seriously from September, not really taking part in events.  In the game I started not long after I'm on lvl 193 and have 53 girls, but I have 5 trolls' girls yet to collect.  The difference here is that I have had more success winning event girls and especially from Epic Pachinko.  I have won three girls in Epic Pachinko in that game compared with none in this account, plus one more event girl (I didn't manage to have Val Abraël drop for this account).

In my newer games I've had about the same ratio of success.  In the newest I'm on lvl 82 and have 26 girls, but the drop rate has been no better.  Of the girls my stage in the game allows me to collect, I have four girls left (Rumiko, Miss Spook, Regine and Jeanne).  The pattern has been the same as my most advanced games, except that in these two games I got all the girls from Donatien on, but in my third game (lvl 179, started in September, and 49 girls) I have two girls to collect from Sylvanus, one to collect from Donatien, as well as 1 from Edwarda and 2 from Gruntt.  So there has been a shift in a lack of comparative success to the middle worlds in that game whereas I cleaned out the middle and later worlds in my two oldest games.  It was in this third game, however, that I started to gain the most success of all my games in event girl drops beginning with Justine and carrying on to both Mala and Gork in Dark Fantasies.  This success has continued ever since.  I have had less success in Epic Pachinko with only one exclusive girl (Shao) as well as Cunegonde (long before I could have won her from Bremen).

There is surely a randomness to this and, when I factor in the almost extreme patchiness I experience in the drop rate from event to event (at different times for different accounts), it is likely that the success across all my games will eventually even out.  In my third game, in Epic Pachinko I've had no success from single plays, other than Vashalanor, but next event things might be different.  I might have saved up enough kobans for 10 plays in each game by then anyway.

Right now I have quite enough girls in my harems in my three oldest games as I need to focus on upgrading them (especially Samane).  This is dauntingly expensive and, with the slowing of the recharge rate for combativity from the equivalent of 1 battle every 20min to 1 battle every 30min it is harder to earn money in this way, until I max out the trolls' levels (at which stage I may lose against the ones from later worlds anyway).  There is an ever so slight consolation to this in the daily arena battle rewards.  Sometimes for 8 wins we get 2 combativity points.  In one case, this let me win Val Abraël when I otherwise mightn't have since I won her in the 20th battle that round.  Add to these woes the temptation posed whenever a new event starts and I despair of ever having enough willpower to resist trying for event girls and focusing on earning money in order to upgrade Samane and Noemy!  Psychologically they seem so out of reach.  It's like trying to save up to buy Buckingham Palace!

Update... Donatien on lvl 73 has just dropped Kelina for me in one of my games.  I'd been battling him after the Valentine's Day event ended since he was on lvl 56 and this has been my first success.  Pity I didn't get Pelagie, though, because I'm hardcore in that game and she's a great beta girl (not as good as Edna, but I'm nowhere near this world yet, unless I win her in Epic Pachinko, as I did in another game).  Still, Cupid-chan is pretty good as beta.

This drop rate is about average for me.  Having has Kelina drop may increase my chances of getting one or both of the remaining girls.

Had Gruntt drop second girl tonight on my second account, thats 2 more than he dropped on my whole run through of Invaded Kingdom on my main (which i completed post patch). Drop rate seems to be better on second account (started fight Dark lord after patch) , will keep playing both accounts simultaneously and compare drop rates.

47 minutes ago, teostra said:

grunt is 69 lvl and edwarda 100 still noone dropped a single girl except event girl i dont know what to do

the same thing you have been doing so far.
keep beating them, until they give up the girls.
there really isn't anything else you can do (well, you could buy a lot of kobans and empty the whole epic pachinko, but I wouldn't recommend that, because that would be a lot of money).

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

the same thing you have been doing so far.
keep beating them, until they give up the girls.
there really isn't anything else you can do (well, you could buy a lot of kobans and empty the whole epic pachinko, but I wouldn't recommend that, because that would be a lot of money).

they will drop something so? just keep beating them?

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

finished all 3 ninja girls before ninja spy reached lv 45 (mini account lvl 30). when i think how long i was looking for my main account for the last ninja girl. its better now than before the patch.

ah, but that would be player bias ^_^
anyway, I started so long ago, that I cannot even begin to compare with then (1 villain girl in 5 months, and they think it's tough now ¬¬)

• Like 1

Donatien dropped his first girl after 231 battles, slightly quicker than Edwarda did (375) and Gruntt still to give up any of his non Event girls. Wonder if Silvanus will drop his first girl in less than 200 battles....