Pvp: better or ruined?

saberbholt

Is for know the comunity perception of the new pvp.

I think is completly ruined because actualy you have better stats, equipment and spend money in upper stats and have no diference of other no make nothing.

The system are completly random and you can control nothing, can't balance your pj for the new rules.

For my is completly ruined. Who do you think and why?. (Sorry my english). 

• Thanks 1

For me, it's much better now.  Before the patch it wsn't worth spending a combativity point for.  Now, even if it's still flawed, it's free to do so anything gained from it is a plus.

Pre patch I virtually never played the pvp. Now, I at least look at it for winnable fights to get the rewards since it costs nothing to do so.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Tiffany and thanks for your point view.

I like the free combat, the problem for me is the mecanic of it. Is a system that does not reward the effort of creating and uploading the character and the team but more the random component of combats.

In my experence is a bad system for the players, for the other side, the downgrade of epic equipment in pachingo is double trouble, afetcs in time the future boss of the game not only the pvp system. Remember me the Wow problems in pvp and pve in a long time for balancing talents and equipment ( sorry i always make programs with scalability in mind), and the component of hard player impresion of waste of time / money / kovants for done in detritus casual gamers.

I don't know who have in mind the dev for game, in this questions for my isn't pvp game and like to see the direction they give.

I think it's better simply because there is the possibility of losing an arena battle, before it wasn't any contest as I have a very

strong battle team and with a choice from 3 opponents it was very rare for my team to lose.

It wasn't any challenge and it was boring.

Now with the new release I win about 6 of 7 battles and it keeps me humble.

• Like 1

Sadly it's hard to make a team of your favorite girls because if you want to win a lot, you will need to have the girls the same class as you are. Doing that will give you more stats to win more maches.

You always have the option to have 1-9 of your favorite girls shown off in your profile anyways.