"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Event - level 262 - girls 62 - Dark Lord (level 30) - aprox. 150 battles - boss girls 24 - Summer Red Battler

update: got both girls in the last day of the event

Event - level 263 - girls 63 -  Edwarda (level 100) - aprox. 145 battles - boss girls 24 - Beach Eugenie

Edited by jelom

The table below shows my success rate for Roko Sensei only - across all 6 of the accounts I am running.  Below each respective girl is the column that shows Roko Sensei's level when I recruited her.  The name of the account and date it was started is shown on the far left column and the date Heroes' University was unlocked in each account is shown in the second column.  The oldest two accounts are the first two listed.

For the first three accounts, the dates Heroes' University was unlocked are quite close because I was waiting in each for Plain of rituals' final quest to become operative amd they crowded in on each other.  I was away for a week after 8 April.

Note the speed at which all three girls were recruited in my two oldest accounts.  In the case of my Adrian'smole account Noomye and Mavin were recruited in the same round of 20 plays.  In my Reregrine Took account, it was heading the same way then I hit a brick wall and no further drops occurred.  The level I had gained when the first girl was recruited averaged around the 201 mark, but the pattern of second and third drops changed some time after April 17.  The girls were a whole lot harder to recruit.

While only Roko Sensei's info is shown for brevity, the pattern was very similar for other trolls from Silvanus on.

For the two newest accounts, there may still be a way to go before Roko sensei is levelled up to 200/201 XP, if the first recruitment trend is consistent for them.  The 'My Current Level' info is somewhat misleading because (like most others I suspect) I was taking part in events and I neglected trying for not only Roko's girls, but Bremen's and Finalmecia's too from mid April on, notably in my two newest accounts.

In conclusion, I believe the drop rate for Roko Sensei had dramatically reduced from around April 17.  If anyone can tell me when the rarity changes and other updates were carried out around the same time I'd be grateful and it might confirm a pattern.  Whatever the case, I believe I have provided some proof of the drop rate reduction and the approximate date when this happened.

A proportionate reduction also seems to have occurred for event girl drops.  For me it was from the 'Become their Copilot' event that I started to notice some changes in the drop rate.  Prior to this time (May 1 to May 15) I generally got both event girls in all six accounts by Day 5 at the latest.  While I got both girls in all six accounts in the Become their Copilot event, it took the entire event duration to get them in two of my accounts.  In the last event I failed to get both girls in three of the accounts and no girls dropped from Day 4 to Day 7.

It was similar for legendary gift items.  For three of the accounts I had both girls by Day 3 and I was able to try for the gifts.  I managed to get three across these three accounts - my worst result to date.  In fact, it was harder to get gift items than girls!

I feel sorry for newer players trying to recruit girls from later worlds.  I can sympathise because I have two accounts that almost fit this category.

I hope this table makes sense.

image.png.6530b221a692a2b68d3dd3899abbc0ae.png

• Like 2

Loving Bunny dropped on day 1 on the 49th fight. Bremen

Neandertal Gork dropped on day 3 on the 98th fight. Bremen

Val Abrael dropped on day 5 on the 107th fight. Bremen

Mister Meta dropped on day 5 on the 305th fight. Donatien

17 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Loving Bunny dropped on day 1 on the 49th fight. Bremen

Neandertal Gork dropped on day 3 on the 98th fight. Bremen

Val Abrael dropped on day 5 on the 107th fight. Bremen

Mister Meta dropped on day 5 on the 305th fight. Donatien

Victoria dropped on day 5 on the 65th fight. Bremen

Anniversary:
10xEpic Pachinko = Bass and Spring Lola

Then I selected Silvanus as he'd already given up his normal girls, so all the drops from him would be Anniversary girls. I refilled from stored up Kobans.
N.Gork =32
Noella =4
Union Elizabeth =129
Victoria =639
Bunny's Mom =80

After the Anniversary I returned to whale on Finalmecia until she released Salem after 61 bouts.

Levels 213 - 216, now with 90 girls.

Only 1 girl for me in the Anniversity event, rotating btween Final and Roko, Around 300-350 fights total with 5 battle refills

Event: Anniversity
Level: 208
Girls Total : 76
Boss: Roko Sensei (level 185)
Battles 200 (100 on Final & 100 on Roko)
Boss Girls : 21
Girl : Neanderthal Gork

Edited by EpicBacon

Just got Tanned Marina!

Event - level 266 - girls 87 - Donatien (level 130) -  22 battles - all boss girls - Tanned marina

I think i will have enough time to get Tachibana too.

I will also post here my battle statistics from the anniversary event (I don't have many oportunities to show such results).

All of them battling Roko maxed at 290, mi level during anniversary 263 to 264, previous girls 64 -> 86 (including 4 EP)

girl    battles
Epic Noella    36
Bunny's Mother    195
Rabbi    74
Treasure    342
Victoria    75
Loving Bunny    11
Lady Meta    62
Deitra    56
Spring Rumiko    82
Music Silvia    93
Neandertal Gork    123
Nuladva    20
Windia    607
Val Abrael    91
Festival Solveig    29
Unionist Elizabeth    242
Loving Lupa    190

Edited by jelom

Dimos: Event: lvl 156;55 haremettes >56; donatien (130); ~850 fights since last drop; tanned marina; 20>21 boss girls;21>22 event girls

Dimamos (GaHa): Event: lvl 151; 39 harimistos >40; donatien (130); ? fights (~230 since last drop), tanned klaus; 14 boss guys >15; 14>15 event guys

Event: lvl 78; 27 haremgirls >28 ; donatienl (58); ? fights, ~800 since last drop; tanned marina; 11 bossgirls >12;  6 eventgirls >7

Event: lvl 78; 28 haremgirls >29 ; edwarda (100); 1 fight; tanned tachibana; 11 bossgirls >12;  7 eventgirls >8

after a looong draught finally the rain came :)

Finalmecia(lvl197) dropped Salem. (dropped on the 535th battle if I remember correctly that 5 battles = lvl for this boss)

Tanned Tachibana dropped on day 2 on the 67th fight.

Tanned Marina dropped on day 4 on the 69th fight.

Tanned Klaus dropped on day 1 on the 13th fight.

Edited by CopyBoop

I got tanned Tachibana Last night after about 160 fights. But the best part about this event was that I also was lucky enough that Edwarda dropped Bonny - the last girl I needed from her. As much as I was disappointed about the Anniversary event, I am equally satisfied with this one. Maybe I will be as lucky with Donatien and get any of his girls to drop. (I have caught up with the quest so I think It would be really cool to be done with the first page of the map.)