Legendary equipment nerfed

waynoinsano

yes, theoricaly is for pvp balance purposes, new players need to win too...... but realy is for Trolls bosses balancing, a higth lvl have choice more easy to lost with bremen or finalmecia, that's the true reason upper the bosses cicle of live with no contet of new zones

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 1

It would have been better to just increase the drop rate of legendary items in great pachinko and decrease the cost to play and to increase the chance of them appearing in the market and as random rewards from daily missions

since It makes it harder for new players to win against players with the old legendary items because only the new legendary items are nerfed at higher level the older legendary items are still better than new legendary items that are 60-70+ levels higher so it means people that just started out in pvp get worse items even though their legendary items are so many levels ahead of the others the person they're fighting has.

It would have also have been better to have increased the stats of common,rare and epic items instead of nerfing them as well since the nerf to legendary items does not help people getting started in pvp at all.

It also pissed off a lot of players that play epic pachinko since they cannot upgrade their legendary items either since it takes 60-70 levels to replace them at higher levels.

It's lame yes. I just 'won' a new epic pants at lvl 184. Just my epic pants I wear since lvl 155 are a full 100 better at everything! Well, except crit, duh. 

But it's lame. Didn't win a girl, now even when you see purple you can't be happy anymore. 0 incentive for me to ever pay for kobans to play epic. At least not for another 50 levels or so. 

Ah well...