Winning battles giving girls affection

rstephens

The recent patch notes stated:

Girls Aff & XP (won by battle)

Players will gain additional Aff & XP from the PvP battles for the girls that are selected in their battle team. As we desire to provide more affection for each active players, we think that the PvP would be a nice opportunity to help the players to upgrade their harem in a more interactive way than just purchasing gifts. Also, we think that this will incentivise players to use different team members to get the best of the rewards, consequently creating more interesting situations.

I've been battling and winning in PvP a lot recently and battle team's Aff & XP are completely unaffected.  Has this not been implemented yet or something?

7 hours ago, eolsunder said:

come on battle affection! Have my 16th girl, and I only need 12,000 affection to get her from 3 stars to 4! lol. yea, that's going to take... a lot of battles. Don't even want to know what my 50th girl is going to want, or the 100th lol.

You got it easy dude xD

Of all the recent update information, this is the one I'm most hoping will be implemented.  It would be nice to have a reason to rotate different girls into your battle team.  Do you go for a maxed out team and go for a win, only to delay upgrading your other girls? Or do you utilize some of your lower tiered girl,  decrease your chance of a win, but gain some valuable xp and affection if you win?  Do you swap different girls out for different opponents?  It offers a whole slew of options and customizations for the players.

Currently, I have my 3 best girls on my battle team and never change them.  The rest of my girls are just button clicks to collect money.  I don't look at or care about their battle stats (all of these new battle team menu options are pointless to me because the team never changes, and shouldn't).  This update would open up a whole new interesting aspect of the game.

23 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

Charging into battle with three new girls you haven't fucked yet

Could either be a amazing victory or a hilarious failure

But both would be great to see

To be fair those both happen already. I've lost count of the number of times I've lost to people 30k, 40k, or 50k lower than me. But I've got one player 32k higher than me that I haven't lost to yet for some strange reason... Luck is weird.