march calender

Varnart

55 minutes ago, Varnart said:

anyone know whats going on this month, I cant find the monthy calendar on the wiki they usually post, and the new level comes soon I know any ideas?

People have been saying 21st unless there is a unforseen delay. That's all I've heard though.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

march 19th - start spring break revival
march 21st - new story scroll (if everything goes alright)

both confirmed on discord.

Do you mean to say Eclosion and winged angel actually starts?  Well, I'll be... I'm assuming that means we'll now have a chance to get Lenaelle and find out what her class is.  If she's not hardcore and with the 5 star option from the start I'll spit sparks!!  Not just because I'm hardcore, but because charm players have had all the advantages of the most competitive girls to date and hardcore has lagged behind in 5 star upgrades.  While Samane's and Abrael's attack power are each 11,400, hardcore Fairy is only 9,900 (still good though).  I'm wondering why she's not the same as the other two.  Surely that would be fairer.

I'm assuming, too, that Kalissa will be upgraded to 5 star potential soon which means the game further favours charm.  I suppose I could change over to charm, but I don't think that would be an advantage since I have Abrael only on 3 stars and Jennie is on 2.  I don't think I can afford to upgrade either of them any time soon.  Anyway, that's not the point.  Our class was selected at random and so everyone should be treated fairly.

Story wise it would be a bit weird if Lenaelle was hardcore or know-how. I mean she's a virgin so she doesn't know shit, and she's too timid to be hardcore.

Charm has a the most story girls, but it has the fewest girls overall. There are 49 Hardcore girls, 52 Know-how girls, and 47 Charm girls. But I know Hardcore and Know-how players will complain anyway.

50 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Hardcore will keep the right to complain as long as the gap between their best girl compared to the best girl of know-how and charm is as big as it is.
More girls does not equal better girls.

By that reckoning charm should also be complaining since Samane is better than Abrael. Instead Know-How are complaining. And since everyone who has a problem with their class can change it for free, no one has a right to complain. All you are doing is encouraging complaints where there doesn't need to be any. 

When the update for affection/XP gains through battling comes around, likely most people wont be using the "best" girls anyway.

7 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

By that reckoning charm should also be complaining since Samane is better than Abrael. Instead Know-How are complaining. And since everyone who has a problem with their class can change it for free, no one has a right to complain. All you are doing is encouraging complaints where there doesn't need to be any. 

When the update for affection/XP gains through battling comes around, likely most people wont be using the "best" girls anyway.

I didn't bring know-how into my post for a reason. Also, Samane and Abraël have the same power in the main stat, which at the moment is the only thing that matters in determining the boost you get from the girl (might change in the future). So no, charm cannot complain about "Samane being better". If anything, she is worse, because she has higher excitement, and that at the moment means that it takes longer to fill the excitement bar, and therefore it takes longer to do an orgasm hit.
What keeps standing is that Fairy's hardcore stat is way lower than both the know-how stat of Samane and the charm stat of Abraël.

The free change as you call it, is not a good way of dealing with this. This would mean everybody would move away from hardcore, breaking the weakness chain, moving everybody to know-how. Yeah, let's all make ourself know-how, because the devs didn't balance the girls in the right way, so now one specialty has a significantly worse set of girls to choose the alpha from. A game needs to be balanced, not lobsided as it is. It's unhealthy for the battle system.

They most likely will put the strongest girl as alpha still, because you hardly ever need the beta and omega, and even then the beta and omega are not doing a whole lot for your battle power anyway. The motherload of your power comes from yourself and your alpha.

The main thing that might balance the battle system is the crit change they are planning.

However, it's all about feeling. You cannot expect players to blindly accept that charm will have easy access to six 5* girls, which all are high up in the strongest charm girls list, whereas know-how has access to three, and hardcore has access to two (+1 very poor one). Just look up the best hardcore girls. In the top 10, there are 5 pachinko only event girls, arguably the hardest to obtain. Whereas both charm and know-how have only 2 of those in the top 10. No matter which way you look at it, hardcore has been screwed when it comes to battle.
(and no, I am not a hardcore player.)

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I didn't bring know-how into my post for a reason. Also, Samane and Abraël have the same power in the main stat, which at the moment is the only thing that matters in determining the boost you get from the girl (might change in the future). So no, charm cannot complain about "Samane being better". If anything, she is worse, because she has higher excitement, and that at the moment means that it takes longer to fill the excitement bar, and therefore it takes longer to do an orgasm hit.
What keeps standing is that Fairy's hardcore stat is way lower than both the know-how stat of Samane and the charm stat of Abraël.

The free change as you call it, is not a good way of dealing with this. This would mean everybody would move away from hardcore, breaking the weakness chain, moving everybody to know-how. Yeah, let's all make ourself know-how, because the devs didn't balance the girls in the right way, so now one specialty has a significantly worse set of girls to choose the alpha from. A game needs to be balanced, not lobsided as it is. It's unhealthy for the battle system.

They most likely will put the strongest girl as alpha still, because you hardly ever need the beta and omega, and even then the beta and omega are not doing a whole lot for your battle power anyway. The motherload of your power comes from yourself and your alpha.

The main thing that might balance the battle system is the crit change they are planning.

However, it's all about feeling. You cannot expect players to blindly accept that charm will have easy access to six 5* girls, which all are high up in the strongest charm girls list, whereas know-how has access to three, and hardcore has access to two (+1 very poor one). Just look up the best hardcore girls. In the top 10, there are 5 pachinko only event girls, arguably the hardest to obtain. Whereas both charm and know-how have only 2 of those in the top 10. No matter which way you look at it, hardcore has been screwed when it comes to battle.
(and no, I am not a hardcore player.)

The fact you think defence does nothing shows how little you actually know.

By your own argument it doesn't matter whether there is 1 or 100 5 star girls in a catorgory. You invalidate you're own arguments.

You need to check the tables again, because you're numbers are wrong. Of the top 10 Hardcore girls 2 are pachinko only event girls. Didn't know you were a fan of alternative facts.

I agree balance is best for the game as an overall, I don't agree that any one group of players should be complaining and throwing accusations around like has been happening for months on end. This spreading and enabling of the victim complex needs to stop or the whole community will just devolve into one big shit-flinging joke. Even when/if they introduce a hardcore girl that perfectly matches Samane or exceeds her, the complaints won't stop unless we stop them. They'll just change to "it takes too long to get her!" or "It costs too much to upgrade her!". So I am asking you as a prominent and respected community member, which I know I am not; Stop encouraging it.

10 hours ago, Asherandai said:

By your own argument it doesn't matter whether there is 1 or 100 5 star girls in a catorgory. You invalidate you're own arguments.

You need to check the tables again, because you're numbers are wrong. Of the top 10 Hardcore girls 2 are pachinko only event girls. Didn't know you were a fan of alternative facts.

I agree balance is best for the game as an overall, I don't agree that any one group of players should be complaining and throwing accusations around like has been happening for months on end. This spreading and enabling of the victim complex needs to stop or the whole community will just devolve into one big shit-flinging joke. Even when/if they introduce a hardcore girl that perfectly matches Samane or exceeds her, the complaints won't stop unless we stop them. They'll just change to "it takes too long to get her!" or "It costs too much to upgrade her!". So I am asking you as a prominent and respected community member, which I know I am not; Stop encouraging it.

Well said

I second it 

18 hours ago, Asherandai said:

Best hardcore girls:
1. Fairy 5*
2. Bunny 5*
3. Barell (pachinko only)
4. Justine
5. Nika (event pachinko only 1)
6. Alicia (event pachinko only 2)
7. Edna
8. Anita (event pachinko only 3)
9. Camping Leeditt (event pachinko 4)
10. Cunegonde

So indeed it's not 5, it's 4 (had Barell noted as pachinko only, but off course she is not a event pachinko only). But it seems you got your data wrong as well. Maybe you should have checked it after all, instead of being a smartass about it.

I don't think defense does nothing, I am just saying that attack strength of the alpha right now, is the only thing that really matters.
The battles are determined by the crit hits, so if you want to prevent any unlucky losses, you better win the battles as soon as possible.
More orgasm hits helps in that. The bigger the excitement bar you need to fill, the fewer orgasm hits you'll do.
So yes, I'll stick with Abraël being slightly better than Samane. Those few points of extra defense won't have as big as an impact as an orgasm hit has at the moment.

The Omega and Beta only contribute to the defense with their strength in your specialty.
If you are hardcore, only their hardcore stat is important. If you haven't figured that out yet, than it is no wonder you keep losing your PvP battles.
A team with Abraël and Fairy should have higher hardcore and charm defense than a complete know-how team, because their hardcore and charm stats are better, if their defensive stats mattered.
I will let the picture do the talking.
image.png.fb7eb585814c6d6918073a7830e68bdd.png

So yeah, you want easy access to strong girls in your specialty. Charm has easy access, with the massive amount of story girls getting the 5* treatment. Hardcore has 5 girls from the pachinko. It contributes to the feeling of injustice.

I am not throwing around accusations. I am just stating facts, and hardcore has a huge disadvantage in the current system. So if they feel as a victim, that's because the devs have given no sign as of yet that they will balance things out. Making this many charm story girls doesn't help in their feeling that they are not heard. You shaming them for it, doesn't help. The only thing that helps is balancing the game. After that players will find something new to whine about, and if they have a point, I'll support them in that as well.

--- Edit ----

Anyway, I am done replying to you about this topic now.

Edited by Chthugha

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

hey hey hey, that is a different topic for a different forum, all I asked as what was going on this month for the calendar, you all want to have a type girls battle do it in a different topic

I got a bit sidetracked xD

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Best hardcore girls:
1. Fairy 5*
2. Bunny 5*
3. Barell (pachinko only)
4. Justine
5. Nika (event pachinko only 1)
6. Alicia (event pachinko only 2)
7. Edna
8. Anita (event pachinko only 3)
9. Camping Leeditt (event pachinko 4)
10. Cunegonde

So indeed it's not 5, it's 4 (had Barell noted as pachinko only, but off course she is not a event pachinko only). But it seems you got your data wrong as well. Maybe you should have checked it after all, instead of being a smartass about it.

This one you may have been right when you initially said 5. I did check and Anita and Camping Leeditt were not listed that high, which means someone has been altering the tables. Had I known that I would have taken a screenshot, but I didn't so I didn't.

For the rest; Whatever. Your wrong on several counts, but fuck it. You obviously want to be a part of the problem and not part of the solution.