Can't win new girls in the battles and the event

On 3/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, gera23 said:

I fought almost 100 battles and nothing. Can you help me?

-smiles-

I am brassy.  I can help you.

100 is a good start.  Are all 100 at the first, the lowest level?  The Gems Kingdom, against Dark Lord?

Did you start there?  Write back and tell me-

• Like 1

its random I had the DL drop his spring girl on me the first day, and fought ninja after all and finally after 7 days and 200 fights, I got her this morning, its random, they did raise it because of the change in combat energy, but that still doesn't mean your harem count doersnt matter, they said the more girls you have the harder it will be to get new ones, though I believe events are a set drop rate the boss ones are not.

I have been hammering edwarda (that damn dildo woman😡) since spring break event started, its been 400+ fights still no dropping! not even one !!

If regular boss girls drop rate increases with number of wins with no drops just how low drop rate is😣

Looks like they rigged the drop rates to encourage pachinko. Start saving up Kobans for the 10 game pull, that way you are guaranteed a girl, an legendary item, and 8 chances for another girl (Which I doubt will happen.)

20 minutes ago, MSM007 said:

Looks like they rigged the drop rates to encourage pachinko. Start saving up Kobans for the 10 game pull, that way you are guaranteed a girl, an legendary item, and 8 chances for another girl (Which I doubt will happen.)

only get 1 girl with the x10 epic pachinko pull. never more than 1 girl

6 hours ago, Blain said:

Ah, have yet to get enough kobans to try. Well still likely better off getting a girl with x10 pull then to try 10 individual pulls all things considered. I am at Juy Sea and still got Ninja Village girls I can't get to drop, I could probably pull 100 times individually and get zero girls, least that is how bad the RNG here is.

19 hours ago, MSM007 said:

19 hours ago, Blain said:

And what is unfortunate is the last level of certain girls are so ludicrously expensive that its often better to spend your kobans instead. 19 million for a final upgrade is a ton of money.