First Legendary Girl--Levitya

XXLJB

Hello, It has a set drop rate which gives you the same chance to get her to drop every time you fight the dark lord.

That means the drop rate does not go up every time you fail to get her.

It's possible to get her on your first fight but other players could take over 100 fights due to not being lucky so make sure you do as many fights as you can.

Make sure you finish all your missions every day because you get free kobans from doing them all which you can use for more fights with the boss if you have not gotten her on the last day of the event.

5 hours ago, natstar said:

Hello, It has a set drop rate which gives you the same chance to get her to drop every time you fight the dark lord.

That means the drop rate does not go up every time you fail to get her.

It's possible to get her on your first fight but other players could take over 100 fights due to not being lucky so make sure you do as many fights as you can.

Make sure you finish all your missions every day because you get free kobans from doing them all which you can use for more fights with the boss if you have not gotten her on the last day of the event.

I don't believe this is true.  No matter how many times you might do battle the chance to get the girl remains the same.  As you, yourself, said she might drop at your first fight or you might have to battle over a 100 fights (or 500 for no success in some reported cases).  I'm relaxed about the whole thing.  If she doesn't drop at all for my hardcore accounts (and no luck so far) then I'm okay with that, even though I might be at an ultimate disadvantage in the arena.  I remember trying and trying for Justine in my one hardcore account then after I discovered her hardcore stats when I ugraded her in my know-how account.  I had no success at all.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't believe this is true.  No matter how many times you might do battle the chance to get the girl remains the same.  As you, yourself, said she might drop at your first fight or you might have to battle over a 100 fights (or 500 for no success in some reported cases).  I'm relaxed about the whole thing.  If she doesn't drop at all for my hardcore accounts (and no luck so far) then I'm okay with that, even though I might be at an ultimate disadvantage in the arena.  I remember trying and trying for Justine in my one hardcore account then after I discovered her hardcore stats when I ugraded her in my know-how account.  I had no success at all.

29 minutes ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

Lets hope that we are going to have charm and know-how legendary girls as well. :)

3 hours ago, Silent Hunter said:

:(Her class is hardcore.Can it be charm?o.O

They're thinking about adding more legendary harem members in the future.

Which is good because for example if a hardcore player does not get her to drop during this event and a lot of players will not get her due to the event only lasting a few days.

The hardcore players that failed to get her could get the charm or know how legendary harem member when they add them in the future and they can use the free class change to take advantage of it because it would be worth doing because she has better stats than any other hardcore girl in the game at every star level she is the best hardcore harem member in the game.

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Same as me (RNGod hate me)...

I'm more interested and grateful  in the 3 day free monthly card. No more scrolling the harem page just to collect money (wish it would last forever)...

13 minutes ago, U.C said:

Same as me (RNGod hate me)...

I'm more interested and grateful  in the 3 day free monthly card. No more scrolling the harem page just to collect money (wish it would last forever)...

don't accidentally click on the collect all button tomorrow, especially if you have the warning disabled xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

don't accidentally click on the collect all button tomorrow, especially if you have the warning disabled xD

when that happens, i just close the corner of my monitor with black tape to avoid it...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Well it's actually not tomorrow but the day afterwards. Tomorrow should be the third day of the "legendary" event at least untill the server time hits a certain hour.

5 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Well it's actually not tomorrow but the day afterwards. Tomorrow should be the third day of the "legendary" event at least untill the server time hits a certain hour.

you got the 3 day trial a day before the event, so it is in fact tomorrow.

Can you tell us her Damage, Ego, and Excitement? How about her income level/times?

PS. I did some digging and found the formulas.... (Unless she has different rules)

Damage for Hardcore Players: 12.3

Ego: 45.1

Excitement: 226.8

Edited by PlusIon

31 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Can you tell us her Damage, Ego, and Excitement? How about her income level/times?

A girl have no damage and no ego, only an excitement. Damage = hero main stat + 3*alpha girl main stat. Ego = hero's endurance + 11*alpha main stat. And excitement = 28*sum of all alpha stats. This is true until the first orgasm, of course.

Edited by darkone
  • Like 1

Wow i see so many people not getting her, i seem to be lucky since i got her yesterday already and i've only started playing recently so i didnt know she was important until i checked here and saw she was legendary xD, good luck to everyone that hasnt gotten her yet.

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

free collect is blue, pay collect is yellow. you really must be coloured blind to do it ^^

nothing to do with colours. all to do with getting used to something. human brains are programming themselves for shortcuts, this is one of those shortcuts.

• Like 1