First Legendary Girl--Levitya

XXLJB

56 minutes ago, Bigshow said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the thought process of the dev team to put an intentionally broken element into what has been (for the most part) a fairly balanced game. 

It's a secret strategy to force even more people to switch charm. The few people who got their Levithya will rule, if you don't want to be ruled over as an unlucky Hardcore or Knowhow you will switch to charm.   I'm already saving up kobans to change my spec after 591 unsuccessful tryes. :D 

9 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It's a secret strategy to force even more people to switch charm. The few people who got their Levithya will rule, if you don't want to be ruled over as an unlucky Hardcore or Knowhow you will switch to charm.   I'm already saving up kobans to change my spec after 591 unsuccessful tryes.

Charm only rocks if you convert 3 girls to 5 star and that most likely as level 20 costs.

At least with HC Bunny is an easy 5 star and only new chick and Fairy are brutal to upgrade.

On 2018-03-29 at 1:41 AM, natstar said:

They're thinking about adding more legendary harem members in the future.

Which is good because for example if a hardcore player does not get her to drop during this event and a lot of players will not get her due to the event only lasting a few days.

The hardcore players that failed to get her could get the charm or know how legendary harem member when they add them in the future and they can use the free class change to take advantage of it because it would be worth doing because she has better stats than any other hardcore girl in the game at every star level she is the best hardcore harem member in the game.

Not true until you get her to three stars. At max level and one star she'll be better than three star Cunegonde (not even gonna bother get Fairy above three because wew), but not three star Edna or five star Bunny. Once you get her to three stars though, she absolutely is better though.