Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

19 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Now, I've had my say.  Thank you for indulging my lengthy post which was VERY off-topic(!).  Is there a forum where suggestions like mine could be expressed and taken notice of?  The game is excellent overall, but, if you take what I have written the right way, it could be made truly great and with much wider and lasting appeal.  I realise the changes I suggest cannot easily be made in retrospect, but, in any new worlds, characters and their affection scenes, some of it might be readily implemented.  Nor do I feel that, with a small staff, HH would not be able to achieve it.  It doesn't need total upheaval and too many extra resources to achieve it.

there is mate, there is section of the forum called "suggestion" lol. no it really exists, i ain't shitposting, go to "support and bug report" and there is a section called "suggestion"

but I'd wager devs got bigger things to worry about at the moment xD

besides people who are turned off by collection game where the collectible are female characters, will not be easily appeased by few changes in the dialogue

it would be impossible for HH to compete with otome games for vast majority of female fans of romance visual novels anyways

Otome games are made for women, by women exclusively.

it would be better for the devs to spend their HH budget to try to calm angered playerbase rather than try to widen their target audience.

actions that try to widen target audience tend to have negative effect on existing playerbase that may feel neglected by the devs and now would not be the time to do that :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

and event finished :D

p-girl1.jpg

p-girl2.jpg

not that hard with your patreon level :P

congratz anyways!

btw, as i see it here: super naisha was called elastic girl in the news. can you fix that @Kinkoid?

Edited by Habi

Yeah I was actually considering a 10 pachinko pull to try and get naisha, at first, then i read she was 'elastic girl' and thought her poses and scenes might get a little weird so i held off, but if she doesn't have any super contortionist powers, i might still pull for her. She's honestly the only one i really want, don't even care for the deadpool ref girl. (nice job with how you put her in the news post as kidnapping bunny and having her take over though)

As a side note, I've gotten both normal drops, par for the course.  It really does make me wonder why there are players that can't get both girls in a 14 day event if my drop rate is usually both girls in 2-3 days with no combat refills.  I mean I know there's unlucky but some players seem to be consistently unlucky.

Edited by trunks2585

31 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Yeah I was actually considering a 10 pachinko pull to try and get naisha, at first, then i read she was 'elastic girl' and thought her poses and scenes might get a little weird so i held off, but if she doesn't have any super contortionist powers, i might still pull for her. She's honestly the only one i really want, don't even care for the deadpool ref girl. (nice job with how you put her in the news post as kidnapping bunny and having her take over though)

As a side note, I've gotten both normal drops, par for the course.  It really does make me wonder why there are players that can't get both girls in a 14 day event if my drop rate is usually both girls in 2-3 days with no combat refills.  I mean I know there's unlucky but some players seem to be consistently unlucky.

Speaking as one of the consistently unlucky...

Nonstop fights with Ninja Spy since the event started, combativity never maxes out, no girl yet. This is par for the course for me.  I have played this game consistently since starting my account, my combativity NEVER reaches max, and I'm continuously fighting trolls for their "normal" girls or event girls.  I'm level 80, just got Samane from the story, and my harem consists of only 19 girls.  I look on the Tower and can't find anyone within pages of my same level who has less girls.

I'd wonder if I was doing something wrong, except there isn't anything to do wrong.  RNG just seems to hate me...

So you regularly get no girls even from the 14 day events?  Have you considered contacting the devs to see if anything is weird with your account?  If it was missing a few girls here and there I'd understand, but your total number for where you are in the game does sound really low, and you're not spending anything on energy refills either are you to speed through the story?  I think at the very least players should be able to get both girl drops from 14 day events, even if the really unlucky ones have to use all 14 days.  And the fact that this isn't once or twice but all the time is what makes me wonder if it is a bug.

• Like 1

No, I've gotten event girls.  In fact, the spring event was very odd for me in that I did get both event girls within (I think) the first four days.  But, in general, I have absolutely horrendous luck.

- Valentine's event: got Val Battler from Dark Lord on the last day of the event.  No chance at Val Abreal due to not being at Edwarda yet.

- Pirate event: got Pooky about halfway through the event.  Did not get Nicole.  This was a 14-day event, I believe.

- Spring event: As mentioned, got both girls early.

- Troll "normal" girls: Got all 3 from Dark Lord, Rumiko only from Ninja Spy, Kelina only from Donatien. No girls from Gruntt or Edwarda.  5 total girls from 5 total bosses/completed zones.

Every other girl I have is a guaranteed girl from the story or from event missions. Again, maybe I have bad luck, and we all know how shitty RNG can be, but it certainly seems like these bitches just don't drop for me at a pace even close to what others get.

Lol, and it goes without saying Levitya did not drop for me during the recent "legendary" farce...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

yesterday as compensation for the not-drop-bug. but only if u have all bp used otherwise u got less

Oh, it makes sense, then, why I didn't get a free refill.  Viola dropped for me in one account almost straight away.  I now have her in a know-how account so I'm quite happy now.  Has anyone who got her upgraded that muscular blonde chick yet?  I haven't been so lucky yet, but then I haven't tried very hard.  I'm keen to know her claas, but don't tell me!  I don't want anyone to be accused of spoiling.

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, it makes sense, then, why I didn't get a free refill.  Viola dropped for me in one account almost straight away.  I now have her in a know-how account so I'm quite happy now.  Has anyone who got her upgraded that muscular blonde chick yet?  I haven't been so lucky yet, but then I haven't tried very hard.  I'm keen to know her claas, but don't tell me!  I don't want anyone to be accused of spoiling.

It's not a spoiler if it's in the wiki -- she's HardCore

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Hildr

1 minute ago, Blain said:

It's not a spoiler if it's in the wiki -- she's HardCore

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Hildr

Thanks!  Yes, she sure doesn't seem like charm... lol.  That's good.  I'll try for her first then in my hardcore accounts.  No luck so far, but Viola dropped in one of these accounts.  Dark Lord was especially unkind to me when I was trying for Levitya in my HC accounts so maybe he'll take pity this time.

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Thanks!  Yes, she sure doesn't seem like charm... lol.  That's good.  I'll try for her first then in my hardcore accounts.  No luck so far, but Viola dropped in one of these accounts.  Dark Lord was especially unkind to me when I was trying for Levitya in my HC accounts so maybe he'll take pity this time.

yw

now throw me a like since that post was helpful 

likes from your alts would be nice, too :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Haha, yeah, sure will, even though it was a bit coerced.  lol!

it's common courtesy to like a post that you find helpful

good manners mean I'll be more inclined to answer more questions from you :)

• Thanks 1

well this is the last event that I'm going to see what happens. So far with the bad luck, don't want to play any more. The goal is to get girls to drop and they just aren't dropping. So during this event will have what, 700 ish tries to get them. Havent had nothing dropping in any shape or form. the legendary girl, 600 tries nothing, almost done with world 4, hundreds/if not thousand battles, not 1 girl drop yet. So, last chance game. If I go through this event with no drops, no more game for me, not worth playing a girl-drop game and getting nothing lol. So last shot at keeping a player. Better give me some luck.

1 hour ago, eolsunder said:

well this is the last event that I'm going to see what happens. So far with the bad luck, don't want to play any more. The goal is to get girls to drop and they just aren't dropping. So during this event will have what, 700 ish tries to get them. Havent had nothing dropping in any shape or form. the legendary girl, 600 tries nothing, almost done with world 4, hundreds/if not thousand battles, not 1 girl drop yet. So, last chance game. If I go through this event with no drops, no more game for me, not worth playing a girl-drop game and getting nothing lol. So last shot at keeping a player. Better give me some luck.

Be patient!  12 days left.

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

yesterday as compensation for the not-drop-bug. but only if u have all bp used otherwise u got less

Ah, based on pure luck again then as usual. I shouldn't be surprised. 😆 Whatever, called that event a total loss anyway. So far no luck with Viola. But ninja spy eventually started to outpay DL so yeah. At least im leveling him still. 

So how do you still enjoy the game man? If you get everything from the epic pachinko on the first day? And do you really have no better use for your money? xD

Well, to each his own. Game on. 

• Thanks 1

Got Viola on the 40ish and something time- just as usual. None of the rest deserve battles or kobans to get. I will avoid taking the girl from the daily missions as she is meh as the others. It pains me i will lose some kobans in doing this. I wish the event would've been shorter and end sooner(or not have started at all) so the Easter (the really exciting) one can begin. :/

After the "legendary" torment, it seems the drop rate of the girls has been increased significantly(even got a normal boss girl). That's awesome as it makes me believe, that the devs are actually listening to the feedback despite the silent treatment we were getting.

• Thinking 1

29 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

I will avoid taking the girl from the daily missions as she is meh as the others. It pains me i will lose some kobans in doing this.

this makes absolutely no sense... either you are a strange dude or you play the wrong game...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

there is mate, there is section of the forum called "suggestion" lol. no it really exists, i ain't shitposting, go to "support and bug report" and there is a section called "suggestion"

but I'd wager devs got bigger things to worry about at the moment xD

besides people who are turned off by collection game where the collectible are female characters, will not be easily appeased by few changes in the dialogue

it would be impossible for HH to compete with otome games for vast majority of female fans of romance visual novels anyways

Otome games are made for women, by women exclusively.

it would be better for the devs to spend their HH budget to try to calm angered playerbase rather than try to widen their target audience.

actions that try to widen target audience tend to have negative effect on existing playerbase that may feel neglected by the devs and now would not be the time to do that :)

You may well be right and I'll try your suggestion.  On my topic itself, I believe HH could appeal more to both males and females, not just a potential female audience.  I know the games you refer to and they are not what I'm suggesting at all.  Worryingly, there will be an untold number of under 18 boys playing this game and it's behoven on HH to role-model something that is a more realistic re. healthy and positive sexual experiences without any loss of suspense, excitement or engagement (in fact, more, I would suggest).  Illegal or not, an 'honesty box' approach to registration is unlikely to deter underage players in the least.  I know this sounds awfully PC, and it might make people reach for their sick bags, but I hope it's food for thought.  Truly, I don't think a lot of work would be required, even just paying more attention to proof-reading the script before it is released would help a lot.

Re, your 'better things to worry about idea'. Oh, yes, I'm sure :).  For instance, completing Plain of Rituals ought to be a priority, as well as sorting out the obvious server overload most of us will be experiencing right now (err 503 messages and annoying execute lags for one thing).

Re, girls, I love collecting them, especially for the way the random drops occur.  I got such a shock once when Salem dropped after three weeks of nothing that I actually fell off my chair and hurt myself.  That menacing blackness and descending shadow gets to me every time and I never tire of the thrill I get (my overly enthusiastic responses is what got the two curious females in this household registering and trying out the game before they gave it away).  As I posted previously, I had a nightmare involving a random drop and it got somehow mixed up with the movie "The Ring".

I have no complaint about the artwork at all (apart from the over-use of the 'cum-covered princess' affection profiles), just the script and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this.  I don't believe broadening the scope of the script and making it a bit more representative of real life will turn off players (the entirely appropriate cartoon fantasy aspect to the game is important to retain).  You would realise too, perhaps, that there are females who play this game, although many might be turned on by the female characters and their sexuality just as much as men are.

HH should not abandon the humour, though.  Some moments are laugh-out-loud shocking and very funny and could be built upon.  The scenes in Hamelin Town, with that Ziggy Stardust character, Bremen, has him in real slapstick moments like Wile E Coyote's.  Some of the affection scenes with Iron Viola are outageously funny and unexpected (the only ones I've seen so far in this event as I don't have any other girls... yet).  I love this kind of humour and may it continue in the scripting of this game.  The weakness lies in the single dimensional nympho sex, free-flowing fannies, as well as massive cocks that are somehow meant to satisfy all females when it would be more likely to make them want to run a mile (hint, hint... especially if they are virgins, sensitive hymens intact).  Also the hero can be a bit of a tosser, but he does have his moments of insight and sensitivity, but not enough to satisfy most females I know.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, by the way.  It was constructive.  I'll try that link you suggested, maybe copy and paste the post from this topic into the other one, with a few amendments so it will make sense.

• Like 1

Well so far for me, including the special event from hell and this event that has been close to a straight week doing the dark lord 700-800 battles and not a single girl drop, so ya this shit is getting old fast.

• Sad 1