Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

No luck at all with Hildr yet.  Say, something else weird has happened, though.  In the arena battles, I win every time with both my and my opponent's egos at 0.  There appears to be a bug in the system unless it has affected me alone in all my accounts.  Has anyone else found the same thing?

Yep just seems to have started in the last hour or so. Doesn't seem to affect the result of the fight though.

24 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

No luck at all with Hildr yet.  Say, something else weird has happened, though.  In the arena battles, I win every time with both my and my opponent's egos at 0.  There appears to be a bug in the system unless it has affected me alone in all my accounts.  Has anyone else found the same thing?

21 minutes ago, mark121212 said:

Yep just seems to have started in the last hour or so. Doesn't seem to affect the result of the fight though.

Same here!

Fights  are as usual, ego display drops to zero after first hit.

Edited by dirty harry

They should make who pachinko epic drop first the girls of the event and then the rest. It's a fraud to put troll girls or to get ... Lupita or Hikea for you buy more kovans or lose a superwoman and the rest events girls forever

Edited by saberbholt

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Same situation. Excluding the 250 I did on day 1 when the drop rates were bugged and I was compensated half my koban, I've still done over 200 fights for Hildr now with absolutely no results. It's honestly a very demotivating experience. 

Part of me thinks something is bugged, maybe the game registers me as already having her or something based on all the fights I did while it was bugged. The lack of transparency from the devs really doesn't help in such situations. 

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 1

228 battles and I still haven't gotten Iron Viola. This is the longest it's ever taken me to get an event girl. :( I mean, I still have nine days left so I'm trying not to panic too much, but it's a little worrisome, especially since I still have to try to get Hildr, too.

I'm at the opposite side of the spectrum. Playing for 10 months, and only 2 events where I got a girl to drop in the first 4 days. Most commonly the first girl drops for me between day 10 and 12. then the second girl drops on day 13 or 14.

I learned patience

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blain said:

I'm at the opposite side of the spectrum. Playing for 10 months, and only 2 events where I got a girl to drop in the first 4 days. Most commonly the first girl drops for me between day 10 and 12. then the second girl drops on day 13 or 14.

I learned patience

Yes, patience is a virtue.  However, this time it's really weird.  Despite trying for the two girls in around equal times, in 6 accounts I had Viola drop 4 times (but in the first 4 days - nothing since),  Hildr has not dropped in any of them.  As from today, in those accounts where I have Viola, I have decided to try for Hildr only part time and instead farm the higher trolls for money.  In this account I still have Marina to collect from Bremen and I'm very close to reaching Plain of Rituals.  When I reach it, I'll stick with Bremen until I get Marina because his XP is maxed out and he will pay more than Finalmecia for now.  I'll then go back and try for Hilda from (say) the 9th or 10th day.  Having said that, I have had no girls drop at all for the last 3 days (event or regular), because I got Viola and some regular drops (Solveig and Rumiko) within the first 2 days of this event.

This might be one of my very patchy luck sessions where, this time, it is strongly in the bad camp.  I hope not.  If there is a bug I hope they fix it soon.  I'm one who never had a free combativity refill in any of my accounts, despite spending just about all my kobans in my hardcore accounts to try for Levitya.  I'll see what happens in the meantime.

this ego bug where all fights ending with 0 ego wouldn't have appeared out of no where. could the devs have introduced another unannounced patch or something overnight?

Having something buggy in the system makes me wonder if it is even possible to win Hildr until it is fixed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

this ego bug where all fights ending with 0 ego wouldn't have appeared out of no where. could the devs have introduced another unannounced patch or something overnight?

Having something buggy in the system makes me wonder if it is even possible to win Hildr until it is fixed.

The devs really enjoy their stealth changes so I wouldn't put it past them. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

Yeah, I posted this issue in the support forum and there have been a few comments.  I'm with you and I think there's a bug in the system or a faulty patch.  I have not had a single drop (of any girls, event or regular) for three days now and this for me is highly unusual.  It is very similar to what happened after the February patch update when drops suddenly ceased for weeks and had everybody wondering what the heck was going on.  The other possibility is that they 'nerfed' the PNG to affect drop rate and something went horribly wrong when they did it.  We'll never know because HH are unlikely to come clean.  Until I get enough reports from members that Hildr has dropped for them, I shall be going back to farming Bremen in this account because he is maxed out and pays well for a win.  In the unlikely event that I pick up his final girl, Marina, this would be a bonus.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

Ya, im starting to think something is wrong. I wish they would just come clean and tell us something IS or IS not wrong, so we can atleast just farm cash. Like, I understand that shit CAN go wrong, I dislike that they don't tell us that stuff DOES go wrong. It's very offputting from a game dev's point of view. I tell the people who play my game everything that goes on. 

Anyway, here's hoping im just being unlucky, and nothing is wrong. 350 battles in, still no hildr

• Like 2

Just now, Kamira said:

Kelina from Donatian

Oh, okay!  If it were Hildr I would've really sat up and taken notice.  Rumiko was my last girl in another account, two days ago (I've still to pick up Viola in that account).  All I can say is that, in my hardcore accounts, muscular Brunhilda would have to have battle stats better than Justine's to be worth all the angst and loss of income while trying for her!