Interaction with other players

Sspeedyy

2 hours ago, Sspeedyy said:

Don't you think it would be nice if we could chat with other players? Leave them a message or some sort? The experience in the game just feels kind of lonely. 

You have your harem members to keep you from feeling lonely :D

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, spynosaurus said:

Why not, but there is HH’s Discord also 

So, not really important

Yeah but still, it would be fun to get to know the ones in your country.

22 hours ago, casey said:

You have your harem members to keep you from feeling lonely :D

xDxDxDxD Yeah I know that but sharing is caring lol I have so many so it would be nice to show them off to somebody xD 

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

I think it is time for me to figure out discord

make an account and either use it in browser or download it for your computer.
for the phone it's just download the app (in browser version becomes really wonky and I wouldn't say it works on the phone).

it's as simple as any other chat program to get in to.

10 hours ago, G0ku said:

there only interaction with other players in the battles, it's a really sad game xD

Yeah lol and when I beat someone I'm like Yeaah get rekt beachhhh then forget about him xD 

Also love it when you are competing with your fellow country players and you keep beating them no matter how much they pay with kobans xD 

• Like 1

A "club" features (which correspond to guild, clan, however you name it) is planned to land into the game within a few months.

It will make the game experience no longer a solitary experience for those who value social experience (of course, those who prefer the solitary experience won't have to join a club).

The big issue about it is, as Cytheria mentionned, the fact that it might quickly turn into a mess. (sexual) harassment, trolls, players asking for affections scenes, toxic players, etc. might transform the social experience into something ugly. So, a lot of caution is necessary in implementing this sort of feature.

Edited by Tristelune
  • Like 1

I do not like social networks and I prefer simple player games, so if you implement guilds or clubs I hope there is no advantage or difference to play alone. Same content and opportunity of everything alone or for my taste will have lost much of its appeal the game.

Like social interaction? Make a whatsap group in one post or room in discontrol, but change a game for that is poor idea.

Implementing guilds implies that someone creates and manages them, which implies being able to take advantage of them, forcing them to do something, donate or even change the style of play to belong, without having more options than to accept or be expelled.
The guilds create more inequality even in games: the rivalry increases and "the best" players unite, opening even more the gap between hardcore and casual players. Worse still, many people try to match hardcore players who would spend kovans or be expelled.

From my point of view, that kind of things get worse and a lot of the game experience, I do not play to be the best, nor do I want it to be an obligation or work with schedules, I like to play to relax.

Edited by saberbholt