HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

On 30/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, goderos said:

Hey guys, any news about July's events? 

I hope July will be the month where we will see Sheheranazond upgraded to 5 stars :x

Well, it seems her 4-5* poses are already loaded on the server, i guess she will upgraded very soon ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Well, it seems her 4-5* poses are already loaded on the server, i guess she will upgraded very soon ;)

You can't believe how much I am looking forward to it! When it was announced on this forum, I thought this was the best news ever :) I really love that character and I love the work devs are putting into this game. I know some people do not agree to my last extend, but as for work I am a client of some devs, I know how tricky and complicated their work can be. So for me only kudos to them.

• Like 1

So, I am going to go for the slightly altered calendar, done by someone on discord rather than the original one posted by Jessie, because it's a little better.

Note that there's a week left after the end of the revival event, which will most likely be filled with an anniversary event, so there's no free space this month.
image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 01/07/2018 at 8:42 PM, Daniele said:

How can you tell the poses are on the server?

Edited by Thefool

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I like that they edited the calendar to say 'reset' and make it clear it's when we get our refresh of daily missions.  But pretty sad that they didn't include the anniversary event, so another calendar that will be out of date.

They didn't do that...
Like I said, someone from the discord server did.
Unless that's what you mean with they, because then: yes, it is better this way xD

Any news about the anniversary event? I missed the first one, but from what i read, there were just ALL girls in epic pachinko. I don't really care about something like that, i'm not going to play EP for now. I know, I KNOW! If i try, the first drop will be a boss girl... I KNOW! xD And i don't want that to happen.

@Chthugha, am i crazy or my previous reply has been deleted? Is it forbidden to talk about that? If so, i'm sorry, i didn't know. I thought it was a known thing. Just tell me and i won't talk about it anymore ;)

36 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Any news about the anniversary event? I missed the first one, but from what i read, there were just ALL girls in epic pachinko. I don't really care about something like that, i'm not going to play EP for now. I know, I KNOW! If i try, the first drop will be a boss girl... I KNOW! xD And i don't want that to happen.

@Chthugha, am i crazy or my previous reply has been deleted? Is it forbidden to talk about that? If so, i'm sorry, i didn't know. I thought it was a known thing. Just tell me and i won't talk about it anymore ;)

Ah yes, sorry about that. It was a little experiment as well from my side to see if you can see my message about why I hid it.
It seems you cannot xD

And yes, I don't want discussions about it.
The last time we had that, some dude posted the picture of Fanny & Fione before the devs had released that picture.
So the more people know about it, the more times I will have to step in and warn people for spoiling unrevealed girls and poses.

• Like 1

A new partial picture from FAB:

image.png

I did try to get more information about it, but...

image.png

Anyway, looks like Geekette to me.
So it could be a new Geekette, or a 5-star upgrade of an existing geekette (in which case Summer Geekette is the most likely one).

• Like 1

sorry, I'm blanking.  Delivery girl in world 9? I only know the one from world one during bunny's house.  what was the scroll name she's in?

Edit: never mind I see how the posts were meant to be, the one I'm thinking of is the world 1 delivery girl, the world 9 bit was a different thing.

Edited by trunks2585

No, World 9 has a delivery girl. The scroll "Chaaaarge!!" where they attack Finnie's compound stronghold. Chick with a hat that says "HOT". She backs up a truck filled with the Edna-bots.

Edited by Masters

I've been peeking in the French discord server...

image.png

Translations in paraphrasing style (if my French doesn't fail me now):
- A date for the release of the 4th and 5th star of Sheheramazond?
- The next week
- So wednesday?
- Yes

• Like 4