HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

Great.... I hadn't planned on this, I"m going to be in the middle of inventory prep when this event goes live, at least I won't totally be out of town, but half the game is gonna have to be done on mobil again.

Man Just when I was wanting to catch  break from this.  Might as well start expecting 3 events every month at this rate.

I have seen a few people on the forums playing GH so this is news for them.
GH will have to wait so it must have really been a last minute change to put the charm legendary in if the GH version is not finished yet because they had their KH legendary at the same time as we did last time.

image.png.f795182ca51b43c3135b994973f4e485.png

• Sad 1

On 5/31/2018 at 4:20 PM, Chthugha said:

Thanks George, hadn't seen that one xD

Didn't even see the 5-star "bug" myself.

I think i already saw Metal Noemy's 4 star pose today. I own Metal Noemy with 3 stars myself but a player i fought had her as alpha with a pose i did not know yet. (supposedly still 3-star, by battle values).
I originally came to the forum to ask about this, but now that i read about the oncoming music festival revival, guess someone just had a head start.
I won't spoiler you but I like her 4 star pose very much. :)

image.png.909ec7b1c91bb3fe8ed7846448431655.png

That was the spoiler that was posted on discord for the new charm legendary so it looks like we might get two girls in the poses/affection scenes for her they kind of look like Rem and Ram from Re: zero they are twins.

The new quest scroll on the 20th for Heroes University

The Sheheranazond upgrade is now on next week on the 27th of June which is the same day that the Charm legendary event starts but the update for her 4 and 5th star will happen on the update after the Charm legendary days event starts.
image.thumb.png.9ee7a7826035462164c90bbd1b57a849.png

image.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The first calander didn't have the legendary days. I spent some kobans I wouldn't have because I thought I'd have more time based partly on that and partly on rumours [my fault].

I am guessing they moved up the legendary days to bring in the charm girl as charm is currently without one.

I get it, I understand it, and it is a good move as they need a shot at a legendary girl.

Still stings a bit all that koban I spent figuring I'd have more time to collect it. Kinda hope the next legendary girl [HC?] won't be till August unless legendaries are a every 4 or every 6 week thing.

12 hours ago, Some other guy said:

The first calander didn't have the legendary days. I spent some kobans I wouldn't have because I thought I'd have more time based partly on that and partly on rumours [my fault].

I am guessing they moved up the legendary days to bring in the charm girl as charm is currently without one.

I get it, I understand it, and it is a good move as they need a shot at a legendary girl.

Still stings a bit all that koban I spent figuring I'd have more time to collect it. Kinda hope the next legendary girl [HC?] won't be till August unless legendaries are a every 4 or every 6 week thing.

I almost had the same problem, but needing 13 days in last event to get both girls saved me from spending kobans on the prehistoric event.
At least we had a bit more time to this change than last time when they had to change the specialty.

13 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Charm players should have been saving their kobans since the last Legendary Days event, which was supposed to be a Charm girl as per the original notice. Know How players are the ones that really got the shaft when the girl was changed to Know How 12 hours before the event started, because of "reasons beyond the devs control"

Never forget that

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Let's hope the next month's calendar is accurate and stays accurate, speaking of which it's already the 20th.  we have july's calander yet?

You will get that in July or just before this month ends still way too soon for it.

July most likely will have three events a new 14 day event, the anniversary event which will let you get past harem members from epic pachinko which lasted 7 days last year they most likely will do something new for it like having girls or legendary gifts on bosses and a revival event

10 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Let's hope the next month's calendar is accurate and stays accurate, speaking of which it's already the 20th.  we have july's calander yet?

I just hope it comes out before the legend event. Nice to know if I need to save that bank or if I can blow it on the event. If I don't know what is going on next month, I'll save the kobans, I am HC and a second HC is more important than a charm.

Do we know anything about Sheheranazond upgrade to 5 stars? I reckon someone said she would be upgraded from 3 to 5 stars during the legendary days. I am still hoping this will actually happens as she's my fav chara.

il y a une heure, goderos a dit :

Do we know anything about Sheheranazond upgrade to 5 stars? I reckon someone said she would be upgraded from 3 to 5 stars during the legendary days. I am still hoping this will actually happens as she's my fav chara.

As of now, we don't know when they'll be released... but soon enough :x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goderos said:

Didn't someone say something about the 28th