HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

13 hours ago, Nick Twine1 said:

I am wondering where the developers are going with the whole "My Love" with the student scene...  I am thinking that if this girl is to join our harem later, she is loving this other guy a bit too much.  

mon amour is the same connotation of Darling, is more affectionate than loving.

Regarding the thread, the truth is not a theme the steampunk that I like never, I find it very forced as a genre except in alternative worlds in science fiction and even so I consider it an easy resource in that genere (scfy)

In fact here the steampunk is a failure of the fat in continuity but is part of the story and very well spun for the following reason:
There is light saber technology, there are androids that almost look like humans and wicks. These 3 technologies can coexist together and are compatible by technological advancement, nor is it a world where magic exists and there is even a chivalric code of honor but what does not make sense is that there is retro-anachronic technology with the technology shown.

Edited by saberbholt

21 hours ago, saberbholt said:

mon amour is the same connotation of Darling, is more affectionate than loving.

Regarding the thread, the truth is not a theme the steampunk that I like never, I find it very forced as a genre except in alternative worlds in science fiction and even so I consider it an easy resource in that genere (scfy)

In fact here the steampunk is a failure of the fat in continuity but is part of the story and very well spun for the following reason:
There is light saber technology, there are androids that almost look like humans and wicks. These 3 technologies can coexist together and are compatible by technological advancement, nor is it a world where magic exists and there is even a chivalric code of honor but what does not make sense is that there is retro-anachronic technology with the technology shown.

I have watched enough sci-fi to embrace all sorts of explanations that would normally fall outside of the "linear continuity" mentality...  The "reality" of this game is that it is in a different dimension than that of our own (Bunny pulled him from the school to this dimension).  This puts the possibilities of the multi-verse theory, where there could be nearly infinite alternate universes.  Some with the pre-timeline of "long ago in a galaxy far away", some with pre-historic timelines, some with steam punk timelines... 

So, I am not sure that looking at a linear timeline for technological advancements would be the only way to determine continuity...  In the same form that a society with Mechas (Ankio) would also not share the same continuity than Regine's tribal kidnappers with a bone passing through her nose (which by the way, developers: If you are seeing this, she would be a good one to join our harem in some special event that brings back old girls from the game).   That's why I think that the different themes presented are not in conflict.

Isn't it weird that the idea of having a week (and not even a full one!), free of events to do whatever we want, makes us so happy? Also, given that I got both girld from the Music Event, that will give me half a month to focus on getting all the money I can to maximize my harem girls.

Anyway, I'm looking forward the Prehistoric event. I wonder how the story will be.

So yesterday shortly after the patch a bug occurred with Metal Noemy having 5 stars available. This is confirmed to be coming soon by FAB (one of the writers).

image.png.98eb2c074558fb0a01ba4a983c8ec2a4.png

One of the discord mods (Harelielle) said Sheheramazond should be getting her 5 stars as well. Starting a new pattern of one revival girl and one boss' alpha getting the upgrade.

That'll keep our funds busy for a little while then. Also exciting to start upgrading our first rare girl to 5 star (Metal Noemy will be the new strongest Charm girl once that happens)

(Chthugha has been rather busy lately, so just helping him out)

Edited by GeorgeMTO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So yesterday shortly after the patch a bug occurred with Metal Noemy having 5 stars available. This is confirmed to be coming soon by FAB (one of the writers).

One of the discord mods (Harelielle) said Sheheramazond should be getting her 5 stars as well. Starting a new pattern of one revival girl and one boss' alpha getting the upgrade.

That'll keep our funds busy for a little while then. Also exciting to start upgrading our first rare girl to 5 star (Metal Noemy will be the new strongest Charm girl once that happens)

Thanks George, hadn't seen that one xD

Didn't even see the 5-star "bug" myself.

18 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sun Tai Ki as a 5 star!! :D now that's what im desperately hoping for

• Like 1

JuneBanner.jpgimage.png.315a36dc95e5f25ad70c8ab322a48043.png

image.png.f58e1c5f90ff905f7785d90a1364876a.png

We should be getting Metal Noemy upgrade scenes for 4 and 5 stars on the 18th of June and we most likely will get 4/5 star Sheheramazond as well because they normally do two 5 star girls at the same time.

The new quest comes out on the 20th Of June on a Wednesday so even if we don't get them on the 18th we should have them by the 20th which is a Wednesday.

Metal Noemy is an event girl that dropped from Gruntt in last years Music party event and the Music party event is the revival event for this month the event starts on the 18th of June and Metal Noemy will be the first rare rarity girl to get her 4 and 5 upgrade scenes she is Charm and will be good to have in your harem as Charm if you don't have 3 Charm legendary girls from epic pachinko during events.

Sheheramazond is Hardcore she drops from Dark lord and is the first normal villain girl to get her 4 and 5 star upgrade scenes.

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 2

il y a 33 minutes, natstar a dit :

We should be getting Metal Noemy upgrade scenes for 4 and 5 stars on the 18th of June and we most likely will get 4/5 star Sheheramazond as well because they normally do two 5 star girls at the same time.

The new quest comes out on the 20th Of June on a Wednesday so even if we don't get them on the 18th we should have them by the 20th which is a Wednesday.
Metal Noemy is an event girl that dropped from Gruntt in last years Music party event and the Music party event is the revival event for this month the event starts on the 18th of June and Metal Noemy will be the first rare rarity girl to get her 4 and 5 upgrade scenes she is Charm and she should be stronger than the current 5 star charm girls due to her rarity being higher which should give her better stats.
Sheheramazond is Hardcore she drops from Dark lord and is the first normal villain girl to get her 4 and 5 star upgrade scenes.

Indeed; Metal Neomy, starting at 4,3 in charm, will potentially be the most powerful charm girl around ( a good deal above all the story ladies)...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Indeed; Metal Neomy, starting at 4,3 in charm, will potentially be the most powerful charm girl around ( a good deal above all the story ladies)...

She will far surpass Sabine as the most powerful charm girl if she gets five stars. It will be a bit weird to have a rare girl that is stronger than all the legendary charm girls.

il y a 15 minutes, Mez a dit :

She will far surpass Sabine as the most powerful charm girl if she gets five stars. It will be a bit weird to have a rare girl that is stronger than all the legendary charm girls.

Don't worry about that, Sabine is 5,2 in charm. She's a one girl powerhouse. In fact, she's on par with Norou and Levitya... (just that) :x

8 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Don't worry about that, Sabine is 5,2 in charm. She's a one girl powerhouse. In fact, she's on par with Norou and Levitya... (just that) :x

No, Sabine is only a 3 star girl where as Norou and Levitya are 5 star girls. She is nowhere close to them.

Edited by Mez

il y a 1 minute, Mez a dit :

No, Sabine is only a 3 star girl where as Norou and Levita are 5 star girls. She is nowhere close to them.

Oh yes, you're right, it will probably be a long time before she comes out of her 3 star cocoon... Until then, you're right, a mere rare girl will lead them all... :) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Oh yes, you're right, it will probably be a long time before she comes out of her 3 star cocoon... Until then, you're right, a mere rare girl will lead them all... :) 

I don't think we will get a Charm legendary days event until after the 14 day event ends in August and then it should be at least 1 day break between both events so i am not expecting it until around the 16th of August which would be a Thursday so it is good that she is strong.

After Charm gets their 5 star Charm legendary then hardcore and know how should get a rare rarity 5 star girl from an event villain as well but i would have rather had them upgrade Mavin from Roko because even though she is harder to get to than Gruntt she would at least not be a limited time only rare girl like Metal Noemy is.so everyone would be able to get her no matter when they started playing.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

Sheheramazond at 5 stars is a great news. She really deserves some better affection scenes. Also, she is already strong and I hope that at 5 stars she will become one of the strongest for hardcore (although I am not sure how to calculate how strong she might get, so is just my hope. If someone is good with this calculation and wants to help me out... you are more than welcome :) )

Shehera's stats are HC 3.5 / CH 2.1 / KH 2.3, so her 5* stat multipliers will be HC 8.75 / CH 5.25 / KH 5.75

5* Fairy stats are HC 9.5 / CH 4.75 / KH 4.75
5* Bunny stats are HC 9.25 / CH 4.5 / KH 5.5
5* Ankyo stats are HC 9 / CH 5.5 / KH 5

Multiply these numbers by girl's current level to obtain current stats.

Shehera has only good defence, and only if you use her as alpha, but her attack is lower than other HC starter/common girls.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

The Charm legendary day event is happening this month it starts on the 27th!

HH_Calendar_June_Updated.jpg

they didn't announce any details yet, just the date. her being charm is the reasonable assumption but who knows what will come... xD

Edited by Habi
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Habi said:

they didn't announce any details yet, just the date. her being charm is the reasonable assumption but who knows what will come... xD

Than you didn't read the other forum post where they announced the next LD girl to be charm.

2 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

Than you didn't read the other forum post where they announced the next LD girl to be charm.

haven't found something like that in the announcements. would you kindly put a link to that post here?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Habi said:

haven't found something like that in the announcements. would you kindly put a link to that post here?

Edited by Greetingz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1