Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

10 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

You might be missing that the special ability is tied to the Harem girl and not the player. If I am a Charm Player and put a HardCore girl in as my beta...   I will get the 1.5X modifier when she uses her special ability.

and losing defence and attack power. i missed nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpermDemon said:

I won't be doing any pvp after this patch for sure. Crits are only thing allowing me to win anything as it is.

As far as I understand the crit chance isn't going down (it's still a 50% combined chance), it's just that you can now influence it more.

7 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Let's see if I understand this correctly.

KH gets a bonus of 6000 (if they survive the next blow)

HC gets a bonus of (minimal) 6000-11500 immediately

C gets a bonus of (minimal) 5000-12000 immediately

So KH is screwed. And if you are smart you will fight with HC girls only, no matter what your avatar's class is.

What? How do you even get those numbers?

KH gets 10% of max ego, which is higher then 50% attack, which is over double as much as 100% of defence.

KH gets the strongest benefit, HC isn't far behind KH, and C is just royally fucked.

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Just following the example provided by Saberholt. And please, I wasn't stating anything. I was asking a question. Civility would be appreciated.

I apologise for coming across as uncivil. It was my genuine reaction to the most random series of numbers I think I have ever seen. I have absolutely no idea how saberholt got his numbers either. None of it even remotely relates to what is in the game, or even what is in the patch notes.

14 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I apologise for coming across as uncivil. It was my genuine reaction to the most random series of numbers I think I have ever seen. I have absolutely no idea how saberholt got his numbers either. None of it even remotely relates to what is in the game, or even what is in the patch notes.

As I understand Saberbholt used his own actual numbers as an example.

Well, I'm just too lazy to do the math:D. I Guess we will have to wait till Wednesday when I assume the changes will take effect. Jessiechan didn't mention this in the patchnotes but it usually is Wednesday 4.00 AM GMT.

Edited by dirty harry

Yes Harry is completly correct, Hardcore have the most stronger bonus in lucky strike.

Remenber me the world of warcraft pvp system class, every 3 or 4 month's changes for nerf one class and overpower other with the excuse of balancing the system, (koans for change class you know), nobody can't make a system some that , probe in server and thing "ok is fine"...  or 2 pages of the Patch notes are lost in transaction... 

Every one like to see the system is so easy, simulate in paper 3 rolls of a copy of your stats in battle and see the numbers. For make enemys renember, move the stats , your alpha, beta and celta stat to the correct class, and ego is the some of yours (because have the some alpha numbers in primary stat)

Edited by saberbholt

2 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

Yes Harry is completly correct, Hardcore have the most stronger bonus in lucky strike.

Remenber me the world of warcraft pvp system class, every 3 or 4 month's changes for nerf one class and overpower other with the excuse of balancing the system, (koans for change class you know), nobody can't make a system some that , probe in server and thing "ok is fine"...  or 2 pages of the Patch notes are lost in transaction... 

Every one like to see the system is so easy, simulate in paper 3 rolls of a copy of yoiur stats in battle and see the numbers 

You must not be very good at math.

"Lv237 maxed out all stat purchases, guys, and gear (excepting purple gear cause it never shows up)

Ego: 131,000

10% of 131,000 is 13,100

Attack: 23,000

Half of 23,000 is 12,500. Which means Hardcore gets 600 less gain than Know-how

Defence: 4,800

Do I even need to explain how far below 12,500 that is?"

Since you didn't read it the first time.

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

incorrect. Know-How players have the strongest standard girl, and if they got it during the event Hardcore players have the strongest girl.

Incorrect. Zorba the geek has the stongest girls. He has six accounts and two of them are from the ladies in his household. And they are strong enough to not play anymore. lol

• Haha 4

Am I the only one who doesn't like the art for the new girls?

Mavin's eyes look way too big for her face, Noomye's skin colour has a weird contrast with her hair colour and they both have hair styles that don't seem quite right either. Also, what kind of names are Mavin, Venam and Noomye anyway?

Edited by Inuzuka

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Incorrect. Zorba the geek has the stongest girls. He has six accounts and two of them are from the ladies in his household. And they are strong enough to not play anymore. lol

errr... what?

Sorry, I'm not sure if that was a joke I didn't understand, or a serious comment...

41 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

You must not be very good at math.

"Lv237 maxed out all stat purchases, guys, and gear (excepting purple gear cause it never shows up)

Ego: 131,000

10% of 131,000 is 13,100

Attack: 23,000

Half of 23,000 is 12,500. Which means Hardcore gets 600 less gain than Know-how

Defence: 4,800

Do I even need to explain how far below 12,500 that is?"

Since you didn't read it the first time.

i use My stats main in the 3 classes, with actual girls / equipment / pruchase stats for see the diference in the "balanced system, and you can see here with how is in the 3 classes  in a lucky strike:

know-how  class                                                                         hardcore class                                                                       charm class

hardcore  stats 5035-8629                                                        Hardcore stats 12285-15878                                                how-know stats 5102-8696
charm stats       5102-8696                                                        How-know stats 5035-8629                                                  charm stats      12285-15878
know-how stats 12285-15878                                                   charm stats 5102-8696                                                          Hardcore stats 5035-8629
ego 60035

healing 6003                                                                       Total damage 18427-23817                                    parrity damage  hardcore    10204-17392  
                                                                                damage to how-know 22296- 28580                                                                charm         10137-17325
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  know-how 10070-17258

Use the maths of the pach x 2 for charm parrity, x1.5 hard damage and the 10% healing (no damage) of know-how

and you see in lucky "strikes" that' are the values for see in combat how do you correst.

Only need to make then in paper a simulation give 2 of thats enemy's and six sides roll, for 1 to 4 normal, for 5-6 lucky strike, until to ego are 0.  Is funny (remember randomyce too who make first roll). 

You are charm and have 16322 of alpha stat, 1722 hardcore and 1290 know-how, , see the defense / attack, and for compare a enemy some you in other class move your charm to hardcore, the hardcore to how-know and the know-how to cram stat. The ego / lucky is the same. Them use thats formules of patch notes for see how unbalanced are in one class and the other the combat.

Edited by saberbholt

First post from me, likely last post as well.

Since the errors that have plagued a lot of players did not disappear yet and only got renamed I am skeptical about events and changes since..

if the game itself becomes less playable due to errors, a lot of people that are or were on the fence about spending anything on the game will simply jump ship and forget about this without even bothering to bring it up. Combat changes that might alter the whole thing? We'll see. But if the errors persist? I'll be leaving.

Sure, no one will care about me bringing this up. But I am pretty sure people less patient then me already did and people more patient then me will leave after me if the server errors keep happening.