Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

I don't really know if the new update is good.

But at least the critical boosters change to harmony and got its use, so it sucks if the old players didn't stack it.

and the battle wouldn't be too much random at winning and losing, sometimes i have over 1500 damage and 10,000 ego but I still lose because of the randomness of the critical I'm level 63

though I don't know if the new battle system will work out.

and the idea of concentrating on the main stats might change because of the excitement and its effects unlike the previous battle system that you will only gain more if you concentrate on the main stats.

2 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

You know I recently started to get rid of my legendary equipment to focus on just going for my main mono stat.  I wish I could go back in time to change that now.  Lost all my fights but I was outclassed from the onset so I can't say much about the battle.

They warned about this change ages ago saying that non-main stat will become more important, been slowly preparing for that (just very slowly though).

3 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

charm is now the best you only have to have good equipment and max all statistics.

Nope, not even a little.

For charm to outperform anything they need:
Rainbow legendaries
Maxed out main stat
Maxed out off stats
Main stat legendaries (Enough to compensate loss of damage/ego due to rainbows)

HC and KH need:
Main stat

5 minutes ago, Ady6 said:

Nope, not even a little.

For charm to outperform anything they need:
Rainbow legendaries
Maxed out main stat
Maxed out off stats
Main stat legendaries (Enough to compensate loss of damage/ego due to rainbows)

HC and KH need:
Main stat

the main statistic is nerf now, does not give so many other class players. And charm is the overpower, just as you wrote the need for the right equipment and statistics max.

in addition, each class will want to have other stats to the max because they also give something.

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 1

3 more fight, still has somewhere close to 40/10 crit ratio against most opponents.

This time the ratio made sense and I critted lika a madman. It didn't do ANY change to the outcomes. Before patch I lost maybe 2 battles out of 30. So far today I've lost 5/6. High defense and good crit ratio does not make up for the severe loss of damage and ego, and the charm crit gives practically nothing. Without crit I take 9000, with crit 6500.

Gonna try full on main stat again next three and see the difference.

Cramming main stat worked marginally better, but only because pre-patch thinking "higher numbers win"-mentality. High damage+ego seems to be working better than trying out crit shenanigans with only charm crits.

Gonna try crit gear with KH beta and omega next, to see if the different specialty will make difference. If it does it's clearly unbalanced.

Alpha charm, beta omega KH, rainbow gear outperformed by far. KH crit effectively stops an entire attack (unlike charm that stops maybe half of it). So first crit defends, and with the new pace to battles lots more hits will occur. This means more orgasms and beta and omega makes much larger rolls in combat. Midfight heals tips the battle forever in your favor with lots of crit (I even had one fight where I was hopelessly behind until omega kicked in. 2 heals later I won). Heals also mitigates the losses you make in damage and ego.

So the new combat system enables differentiated builds where you can focus on crit shenanigans, but it's limited to which specialties you use (mostly KH I figure). This means that I asa charm player will always go to combat with two girls from a different class than my own. Seems unintuitive to me, but as a game mechanic analyst it makes for a more interesting combat for experienced players.

Just need to balance it more.

This is an interesting rebalance. I've stockpiled a couple of all-stat legendary items in anticipation for secondary stats meaning more, but I'm still reticent about cutting my attack stat. We'll see in the meantime if it's worth rounding out my character a bit more at the cost of my attack stat.

In the meantime, I did sink a bunch of money into the shop upgrades for my hardcore stat. Getting that harmony up a bit, though it still seems middle of the pack at best.

1 hour ago, Lady Al said:

Unplayable in the sense of it not working/not opening? Or other builds being more effective compared to yours?

constant errors or buttons simply not working. Doesn't matter though, I'm done with this game and all these spaghetti code changes

For world 10 info, and info about the latest scroll you can visit the wiki. Just finished the general info update. :) 
World 9 final scroll: Here
World 10 info: Here 
Mavin: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Venam: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Noomye: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Shina: Here (Updated info after second last scroll is unlocked)

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

For world 10 info, and info about the latest scroll you can visit the wiki. Just finished the general info update. :) 
World 9 final scroll: Here
World 10 info: Here 
Mavin: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Venam: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Noomye: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Shina: Here (Updated info after second last scroll is unlocked)

thanks for the fast update. as variety increases: any plans on adding a "skin color" row to the haremette data table in the wiki?

Edited by Habi

2 minutes ago, Habi said:

thanks for the fast update. as variety increases: any plans on adding a "skin color" row to the haremette data table in the wiki?

Dunno, that might be something we do, as they're bringing out more variety of girls. Before that we'll have to update the re skinned images on the Bosses, and gather new base & max info. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

FOR once in a while I was good with how PvP works and now after the patch I can’t win versus any stat no matter how much Harmony I have or anything. Suddenly all players have 30k more Ego than me, even those with half my stats and level.

that's because equipment now also gives endurance, and thus ego.
the schedule below says it all:
image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/16/2018 at 10:04 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello, dear!

We've prepared interesting challenges for you! We are sure that you are already tickled by some tentacles... Soon, you will have the chance to defeat the villain and recruit the school-trio!

Please, if you have questions, or you are just happy with school times, let us know!

ANY questions?

Will there ever be an official response to the Legendary Days Discussion thread? You know, since you promised one more than 2 weeks ago.

47 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

that's because equipment now also gives endurance, and thus ego.
the schedule below says it all:
image.png

if this is true (didn't check with my numbers yet): a statpoint having different effect depending on where it comes from is really idiotic... but as always we can't change it and will find a way to deal with it.

Edited by Habi

27 minutes ago, Habi said:

if this is true (didn't check with my numbers yet): a statpoint having different effect depending on where it comes from is really idiotic... but as always we can't change it and will find a way to deal with it.

Yup. It needs some getting used to. Playing around with equipment, girls, boosters. Mainly main or preferably rainbow?

What I did notice though is that the luck factor of a fight has diminished considerably. And before anybody bites my head off, I mean that by looking at the stats before the fight starts you can be far more sure of the outcome than before. Especially the harmony stat seems to play a bigger role in the prediction. Probably due to the lengthening of the fights.  It's not that I loose less, I loose more but that I consider to be a learning curve. Anyway, we will see.

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

I am still at a loss what the role of the judge is tho. Still seems to make no difference.

Also, the special ability reassurance for KH seems to be transferable to the next fight. How else can you get it on the first hit?

Edited by dirty harry

14 minutes ago, Habi said:

It is not idiotic, because the rainbow equipment would be too overpower.
Even now the rainbow gear is better than the single main statistic.

So far I'm at 9 battles, 9 losses. More importantly, I have no idea wtf is going on and from what I'm reading here, it seems few players really have a grasp on things either. That's bad game design. It should be simple to understand, hard to master. 

Edit - 12 battles, 12 losses. Before this change I'd win at least half the time.

Edited by czaz
  • Like 1