Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

3 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

Thank you for all of your comments.

Today we applied our latest changes in the pvp system. Although we see that it appears to be less balanced than before, we can reassure you, that it's not the case. Why? So, if you were used to using the same items, now this will change and you will have to adapt to new ways of using your items. 

The changes done are part of a big plan for improving our game.

If the current changes bring issues, be sure that we are going to work and improve. Yet, please, understand that before taking any actions we need to gather data, enough to have a clear idea.

We are happy to see that you are active, yet, we would like that you wait for our official FAQ before you state your own calculations, for sometimes they can be a bit wrong and maybe harm other players. We are going to prepare the FAQ shortly.

For the users, that don't follow our rules and use bad language, guys, we have zero tolerance to that.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

I'm sorry, but you have a beta server and beta tester players that try out these new systems.  What's the point of a beta server if you aren't gathering enough data from it?

4 hours ago, JessieChan said:

ld like that you wait for our official FAQ before you state your own calculations, for sometimes they can be a bit wrong and maybe harm other players. We are going to prepare the FAQ shortly.

I can't even fathom why the FAQ is not ready.  You just introduced a ton of new mechanics which dramatically change the game.  The players are confused.  There are almost 10 pages of discussion over the past 48 hours with everyone trying to figure out how the hell this is supposed to work.

And NOW you want everyone to stop talking about it and wait for a FAQ that you are "going to prepare shortly"?  Does the development team know how the new mechanics work?  If the answer is yes then the FAQ should have been done and posted days ago.

• Like 1

Funny how they try to improve pvp and all they are doing is driving me further and further away from it.  Right now I can't win any fights, even against another charm user.  I tried putting in two know how girls and didn't trigger any health recovery, so with pvp I"m done,  the daily missions for it, and the payout from opponets isn't worth it let alone even obtainable for me till I can re-rainbow gear myself.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Funny how they try to improve pvp and all they are doing is driving me further and further away from it.

Yet I am a charm player and I am winning more now than before the patch.  My main stat is maxed and my other stats are not even half way. I had to rotate in other girls. And they are fully maxed with XP but none of them are maxed with affection.

I noticed that too. If you ask me, harmony doesn't work yet properly.
I mean, if you have 41% and your opponent 8%, that would mean you should have crits five times more than him. I know, i know, it's rng, but 5 times more...
I have the feeling that it's still as before, 25% for both...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, randomplayer said:

This is weird. 

You are practically saying that the system is "more balanced than before", yet in the next sentence it becomes "we need to gather data to have a clear idea if the current changes bring issues"?

Really, has this system even been properly tested before the release? O.o

i was thinking exactly the same...

45 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

I can't even fathom why the FAQ is not ready.  You just introduced a ton of new mechanics which dramatically change the game.  The players are confused.  There are almost 10 pages of discussion over the past 48 hours with everyone trying to figure out how the hell this is supposed to work.

And NOW you want everyone to stop talking about it and wait for a FAQ that you are "going to prepare shortly"?  Does the development team know how the new mechanics work?  If the answer is yes then the FAQ should have been done and posted days ago.

another valid criticism here.

• Like 1

while i do love the changes i hate how how im forced to use a harcore girl in my charm team otherwise i cant win in arena battles

and there are some bugs here and there like when a hardcore team gets charm buff or a heal buff its wierd 

and they say its been tested yeah right nice testing you guys did here 9_9

5 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

Try  max all statistics, using the rainbow equipment and all the charm girls.
it will help you a lot :)

charm players need to focus on defenses and harmony( not only for power attack and ego). that is why rainbow equipment is created for them.

While I initially disagreed with this,  I now have more of a working theory that this works. I cannot seem to beat a charm team that has this setup.

2 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

From my experiences post-patch, charm is in big trouble.

I'm still winning most of my matches, but I'm also powerfully geared, have strong girls, and am maxed in all stats.  I win because many of my opponents just have garbage stats or are well below my level.  I still occasionally lose to a much weaker opponent due to RNG randomness.

The big change has been with opponents whose statistics are pretty even with me, who are more powerful than me, or who seriously out-level me.  Pre-patch, I would win something like 25-50% of matches against these opponents (HC and KH combined), with obviously a higher win rate against HC.  Post-patch, I have had 23 matches (so far) against HC/KH opponents who I consider to be on par or stronger than me, statistically.  I have won ZERO of these matches.

I've observed the same. While before, I could've won a fight with a stronger enemy due to the crit mechanic, I can now never win agaisnt a stronger opponent. Also Charm.

Aside of Charm's weakness cause double defence ability.
But most players did not understand the previous battle system. So people would even lose against villains. Glass cannons were born to be good at PvP.  RNG was still the main factor if onee would lose or win.
However that's still not how the game was meant to be played in PvP.
If you actually kept up with your stats upgrades from lvl 1, up until your currently level, It shouldn't have cost you more then 200k-300k per attribute per level up. (An amount that's easily obtainable)

That all said. RNG has been taken away right now (For the most part). The leftover are people that do not understand how the game worked PvP wise. Those that did not upgrade their stats or had good gear.  The people that did keep up with stats and gear, still have a 99% win rate. Only losing to one that are on par with themselfs. 

Ability wise, Hardcore users that kept up with their stats, will rarely lose. No matter if it's Know-How or Charm. The offense is greater than any defence.
For Charm users that kept up with their stats (most glass cannons). Obtained an ability that needs defence, a thing barely anybody upgraded. Cause they did not understand the system.  They will most likely lost to everybody that's on par or slightly lower.
For Know-How users they will most likely have issues with hardcore alone. As they cannot surpass their damage output with the heals. So it's a damage race, that they'll lose.

Do remember. As a user, you start the battle, and you have the first attack. That said, they did provide us with 2 new/revamped tutorial scrolls (world 1 & 2) explaining the current system. But it's still vague for most users.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, PlusIon said:
6 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

Try  max all statistics, using the rainbow equipment and all the charm girls.
it will help you a lot :)

charm players need to focus on defenses and harmony( not only for power attack and ego). that is why rainbow equipment is created for them.

While I initially disagreed with this,  I now have more of a working theory that this works. I cannot seem to beat a charm team that has this setup.

THX

I would like to ask everyone to point question regarding the ins and outs to Kinkoid.
It's rather useless to keep asking Jessie that, as she's the community manager and not one of the programmers.

I can tell you that I cannot really test the battle system on the test server, because I'm in a league of my own (no man's land on both sides of my level), so I get only bots.
However, I haven't encountered strange things in the new system.
It's just different, and you will have to adept to stay on top of it.

I'm up to 42 matches now against HC/KH opponents whose stats are on par or bette than mine.  0 for 42 against these opponents.  I've tried all combinations of girls to no avail.  If I swap out my powerful charm girls for HC or KH girls I will get the stronger crits/heals as opposed to the garbage charm defense.  However, I lose a tremendous amount of direct attack power and ego as a result.  A strong HC player with 3 HC girls or a strong KH player with 3 KH girls gets the benefit of strong attack AND useful specials.  I am convinced it is impossible for a good charm player to beat an equally good hard core or know how opponent.  It just cannot be done.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

I'm up to 42 matches now against HC/KH opponents whose stats are on par or bette than mine.  0 for 42 against these opponents.  I've tried all combinations of girls to no avail.  If I swap out my powerful charm girls for HC or KH girls I will get the stronger crits/heals as opposed to the garbage charm defense.  However, I lose a tremendous amount of direct attack power and ego as a result.  A strong HC player with 3 HC girls or a strong KH player with 3 KH girls gets the benefit of strong attack AND useful specials.  I am convinced it is impossible for a good charm player to beat an equally good hard core or know how opponent.  It just cannot be done.

Have you tried the combination, 3 charm girls, and all the rainbow gear for the charm player?

the best combination is Abraël-alpha, Kalissa-beta, Lenaëlle-omega. with rainbow equipment you will defeat everyone if you are a charm player. Test it.

Edited by fap.titans.gra

Finally won a fight.....against a know how player with 7K less ego, an a team of a HC and two charm girls.  In other words someone not playing PVP.  Will say they had all rainbow equipment but some of it was pretty low level.

And just beat a HC player with a full HC team  Stats very close to mine.  I saw two reassurances trigger, so I'll at least credit that a Charm player with two KH can beat a HC that's about equal.  I don't have rainbow gear and honestly I'm more concerned with saving up money for Abrael than trying to get legendary gear to fully test this system.

Edited by trunks2585

On 18/4/2018 at 11:01 PM, fap.titans.gra said:

Have you tried the combination, 3 charm girls, and all the rainbow gear for the charm player?

the best combination is Abraël-alpha, Kalissa-beta, Lenaëlle-omega. with rainbow equipment you will defeat everyone if you are a charm player. Test it.

Why Kalissa as beta? Lenaelle is stronger.

EDIT: Oh, i see, Kalissa has better HC and KH stats. But for beta and omega only counts tha main stat.

Anyway, got Kalissa's 4th star just now, i'll let you know. But with "defeat everyone" you mean even KH opponents? Because usually i don't fight them, that silly rock-paper-scissor system is almost impossible to beat, 20% more damage it's just too much.

Edited by Daniele

I seem to be losing more frequently, but I'm still winning a good number of matches, I think. I've got a pretty good (or evil) rank in # of PVP wins:

666.png.0285129138dcfe09e7506c99056bf674.png

Anyway, I am noticing that my losses are coming at the expense of people in rainbow gear, especially against my fellow KH fighters. My very low defenses seem to be at fault. I am way behind on my stat upgrades, I checked the ToF and there's a level 35 guy with the same number of stat upgrades as me (at level 179) so that's what I'll be focusing on to improve rather than trying to replace all my single-stat gear with rainbow gear. I've largely neglected my non-attack stats, they're about 10% of my KH.

• Like 1

Has the 20% dominance bonus been removed (or borked)? I lost a few Charm vs HC fights unexpectedly, so I've looked closer at a couple of fights now, and sure enough, my damage value on the first hit (unaffected by crit/orgasm bonuses or beta/omega) is now simply my Charm Attack value minus my HC opponent's Charm Defense value. No 20% extra. Anybody else seeing that?

Well they destroyed PvP! Time to forget about it...

It's just too dumb!! I'm KH in HaremH and Charm in HentaiH. Most of the Items I have are gold and don't have crit (or what ever they call it by now). The prices just raise by *2 (don't know how or why) and I'm losing fights like hell. Most of them have 40+% crit and HC players have only hc girls or 1 girl normally from HK just to heal.

I'm losing fights with 15k ego more than my opponent! And my charm char is useless right now (I'm fighting charm opponent with no charm girls). IT'S JUST TOO STUPID FOR ME!

I will try it again in a few months (when they fix PvP and that stupid crit ratio/attacks/things). Till then (kiss emoji) and have a nice summer!

I just lose a battle now wiht 20k+ more ego than my opponent. xD I'M DONE! (do me a favor and put bosses giving exp and aff. to girls, just to make it for your mistakes with pvp)

Edited by rjusto
just happen

23 minutes ago, shalalin said:

Has the 20% dominance bonus been removed (or borked)? I lost a few Charm vs HC fights unexpectedly, so I've looked closer at a couple of fights now, and sure enough, my damage value on the first hit (unaffected by crit/orgasm bonuses or beta/omega) is now simply my Charm Attack value minus my HC opponent's Charm Defense value. No 20% extra. Anybody else seeing that?

You're right, I checked with both an opponent I'm strong against and one that I'm weak against. Type bonuses are gone.