EASTER REVIVAL - HAVE WE OVERCOOKED THE EVENT THING?

Adrian'smole

12 minutes ago, Ady66 said:

Not sure why people are insisting on newer players to get opportunities for event girls. When I was new and had gotten to world 2-3 I didn't even know there were events, let alone participating. The only reason I would get an event girl at that point would be dumb luck. I really don't see a reason for event girls being attributed to higher bosses, they really should. Also, as new players theres so many other thing to do, so grinding events isn't really where you'd want to be.

It's a two fold benefit for the devs. 

1) It makes it so almost all players have a possibility for event girls and can SPEND for refills

2) Veteran players who need the higher boss incomes to upgrade their existing girls might choose to SPEND koban for those affection upgrades or SPEND on epic pachinko to get the girls. 

The game is never about you, it's about the devs making as much money as possible while keeping your eyes on the screen and your money in their wallet. Never forget that no matter what they tell you. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ady66 said:

Not sure why people are insisting on newer players to get opportunities for event girls. When I was new and had gotten to world 2-3 I didn't even know there were events, let alone participating. The only reason I would get an event girl at that point would be dumb luck. I really don't see a reason for event girls [not] being attributed to higher bosses, they really should. Also, as new players theres so many other thing to do, so grinding events isn't really where you'd want to be.

I agree with this completely. My first 2 event girls dropped from Dark Lord and Ninja Spy as I was just progressing through the game. I had no Idea that it was a special event. I didn't understand it until the next event (The Valentines revival) and even then I didn't understand the revival part. Now that I know about them I am strong enough to battle the higher bosses. I Think if those events were on bigger bosses and I was still a smaller player, it would only encourage me to progress faster through the levels and probably spend a lot more kobans on energy refills. I do not think it would have angered me that I couldn't reach them when I was smaller. 

Edited by PlusIon

3 hours ago, Adrian'smole said:

That's zero for and five against.  I might start crying soon!

You can enjoy the girls all you want but just realise there are costs to you for your choices.  I found this the hard way and is why I posted what I did.  I guess these choices are part of the enjoyment of the game with its complexity with so many strands to play for.  I think this is why it's so popular.  Getting girls is just one aspect.

Let you guys enjoy the game?  But of course.  I'm not stopping you, nor am I trying to.  We all have different points of view and long live this perspective.  I just wanted to add something a little different to think about based on my own experience (and some of my pwn wrong choices in the game).

whats your point exactly? what is your goal?
 For the mods to stop creating these events? I get that you are venting, but what was your goal in making this post? to see if other people hated this new event? to see if you were not alone in hating these new girls? 
you are even  counting who agrees and who disagrees with you, but, you have the option to ignore the event. you dont have to play this week

But for hundreds of us these new girls and this extra gold and the equipment we might get at the end of the event is really really worth playing. so i dont get the point of this thread really. 
the mods went out of their way to give us new stuff to play for. you can log off and wait 5 days if you want. i dont get it dude 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, DisgustingMarsupial a dit :

1) It makes it so almost all players have a possibility for event girls and can SPEND for refills

2) Veteran players who need the higher boss incomes to upgrade their existing girls might choose to SPEND koban for those affection upgrades or SPEND on epic pachinko to get the girls. 

The game is never about you, it's about the devs making as much money as possible while keeping your eyes on the screen and your money in their wallet. Never forget that no matter what they tell you. 

It doesn't need to be that bad, you know... In the long run, all the dev need to do to keep satisfied, (and fed by their game), is to let us have something to enjoy. 

The more we have, the more we'll stay, the more we'll (eventually) spend... 

One good rule of good capitalism: give a lot to get a lot... Generosity (i mean it, true heartfelt generosity) is what will pay the most in the long run...) :x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, TsoDuo said:

maybe i am missing something, but i don't see the correlation between Easter and gargoyles. 

What are flying over our harems?

They are actually winged bells. It's a French tradition, google it if you want to know more.

• Thanks 1

While I understand that there is a huge lack of income in this game and that being forced to battle the earlier bosses can be a problem, I find it extremely unfair that people continually insist on screwing over all the new players and mid players so that they can keep battling the later bosses. If you don't want to lose out on the money, don't go after the event girls instead of saying f you to all the people who aren't on the last two or three worlds.

Also, for the record, my first event on here was the Valentine's one this year, and I knew it was an event from the getgo, even though I joined a day or two after the event had started. It's not confusing. There's an announcement about every event. Don't attribute your inability to pay attention to every new player out there and deem that a suitable reason to deny them a chance at getting the girls from the event.

Anyway, switching to the topic at hand:

I definitely understand the OP's point here. While I'm more of the mind to go for the girl rather than the money, I can see it from both sides, and it wouldn't surprise me if at some point I skip out on an event in order to save up on some money, especially if the event girls aren't up my alley. xD 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jyepie said:

For the mods to stop creating these events? I get that you are venting, but what was your goal in making this post? to see if other people hated this new event? to see if you were not alone in hating these new girls? 
you are even  counting who agrees and who disagrees with you, but, you have the option to ignore the event. you dont have to play this week

But for hundreds of us these new girls and this extra gold and the equipment we might get at the end of the event is really really worth playing. so i dont get the point of this thread really. 
the mods went out of their way to give us new stuff to play for. you can log off and wait 5 days if you want. i dont get it dude 

He is just talking about the way he is playing with the set up the way it is. Nothing wrong with that and nothing to get your panties in a knot just because you don't understand it.

He is just counting the people who play the way he does vs those who don't. Again nothing wrong with that. I from day one focuses on getting stars via affection over girls and it's always nice to find someone else doing the same thing for similar or different reasons.

Also nothing in what he is doing prevents you from battling the lower bosses for new girls and for that matter you and others battling lower bosses does absolutely nothing to stop him from doing his thing and I think it is pretty obvious that he knows this.

So chillax dude.

Although I ignore events, the 3 out of 4 weeks of events does make them seem like a year round boxing sale as someone said on a different threat. Doesn't effect me any as I can do my stuff and ignore it easily enough but it is something that should be said. Also for everyone like me [meh on event girls] and everyone like you [Moar Girlz] there are those who feel compelled to chase after new girls would would like more time off to collect resources to level them up, although their concerns are not mine, I do think their concerns should be taken into consideration.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Adrian'smole said:

This will be the first event (revival or otherwise) where I will not be taking part.  I am not going back to Dark Lord or Gruntt - with the major loss of income this involves - to try for girls that don't interest my sense of aesthetics. 

From the start when battle points could be used for battle or bosses and before the 100/20 cap on expenses, I focused on quality over quantity.

1: I figured they would 5 star world girls first and they were the best ones. I didn't want to have to 5 star someone at level 50 costs because I've been nabbing all the girls I can, so I used my combat points for battle with rare exceptions [like cupid-chan who is one of the best non 5 star HC girls]. They capped the levels and made it so combat points have to be used on bosses so not so much.

2: Before I discovered the steak sauce that is monthly card, I'd rather collected from fewer higher affection girls than many low affection girls just from a carpal tunnel syndrome POV.

3: I've always been focused on getting the best battle team possible. It paid off early when I was almost always able to find one of three battles that I could win. It paid off even more when you got 3 fights every half hour and it has paid off even more when they changed the recent rules. My HC ass can pound the crap out of even the supposedly superior KH. Other people come on here and bitch and complain that PvP, at least I ain't one of them. That is a nice flow of extra money, xp, items and girl boasts. When leaderboard contests come in, my focus should pay off even more.

4: The purpose of the game is to collect girls? Based on the above 3, I don't see it.

As for events

1: I have enough girls to get from higher level bosses and even when I am done with a level there are 1 or 2 left over. It will be a long time before I get them.

2: I want to 5 star Legend girl. I'd also like to 5 star Fairy. I can do this before I reach the final level, let alone collect everyone, so might as well wack the top level boss I can.

3: Some girls are only epic, so there is no way I can collect them all. If I can't collect them all, there is no push or pressure to try to collect droppable event girls.

4: I don't like girls that are just variants of other girls. Sadly I managed to get two of them.

5: I really want to finish off the droppable boss girls so I can go after the epic panch drops but only when there isn't an event doing on as I want to get the permanent epic girls first.

If I have all the boss drops, I may reconsider going after event and event revival girls depending on mood and income. Large numbers of girls do result in better market results.

So you all can do what you want, but I will be avoiding event girls like OP does if for slightly different reasons.

10 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Very cynical, but I agree with you, which is the same reason I have effectively boycotted this revival event.  I'm already seeing a significant benefit to my growth in income in my earlier accounts.  I'm at Heroes University in three of these and Roko Sensei is yet to be upgraded enough to earn me much income, so I go back to Finalmecia for half the time and work to upgrade Roko Sensei for the rest until this tentacled creature is able to pay out enough for me to dedicate full time to him/her.  I'm not so concerned about collecting the three freaks available at the moment, although I'm really curious to see how sex with them might become an enjoyable experience, but I shall wait out the slow process of Squiddly-Diddly's level up.

I have no girls to collect from Finalmecia but I battle her for the money.  I'm right on the cusp of completing Princess Noemy's final upgrade in two accounts and this would never have happened if I let myself get sucked in to this event and prostituting myself before Dark Lord and Gruntt.  I'd rather earn 26.5k per battle than 3.5k against Dark Lord.

Importantly, I have not spent kobans to get Noemy to her state of readiness (well... you know what I mean).

I guess if I hadn't already got what I feel are superior versions of Rabbi and Hari I might've thought differently, but Rabbi's secretary version (as well as being smoking hot and sexy in all her scenes and profiles) has proven really good for know-how, not so any of the Easter versions of either her or Hari, available from random drops.

I could be accused by HH of trying to subvert their business aims, but already there are enough people who vehemently disagree with me such as to have little effect on their business model.  As Voltaire might have put it with respect to those contrary views: "I may disagree with what they say, but I would defend to the death their right to say it."  Long live choice!  If I were really arrogant I could quote the scriptures and say:  "Forgive them, Lord, for they know not what they do."  I'm sure those of a counter view do know what they're doing and have made their intelligent choices to best suit their own circumstances.

Edited by Adrian'smole
typo

9 hours ago, jyepie said:

My point was to start a debate over choice.  I have my good reasons to effectively boycott this event and there are others who share my views (not many, mind you, but their thinking is similar to mine).  I know you aren't a fan of my position, but that's okay.  I think collecting 26.5k from Finalmecia for no girls as opposed to 3.5k from Dark Lord for a girl I don't particularly want or need should tell all what my position is, especially when we have only 20 chances every 10 hours to battle them (assuming no kobans are spent).

I'm now very close to a final upgrade for Princess Noemy with cash, a position that would've been impossible had I participated in this event.  The last event was a clincher for me.  I went right through without getting Hildr in 3 accounts and lost out on a lot of cash in so doing, but then I was keen to get those girls - not so the Easter collection.  I guess already having Hari and Rabbi in, what are to me, their superior forms helped my decision, as well as the fact that the stats for the Easter girls aren't that great from my perspective anyway.  There are other strategic reasons why getting girls is not the be all and end all.

I'm hopeful that my comments might start a debate about both the quality of the events held and the dreadful penalty that is incurred whenever we are expected to battle these lesser trolls.  This suits newbies but not the more advanced players who have progressively bigger upgrade expenses as more girls are added to their harems.

HH and Jessie Chan might label me a subversive in daring to challenge their business model, but that's me...  I'm a bit of an iconoclast at heart. BUT... if you want girls that's fine by me and good luck in the trying.  I respect your choice.  I made my own decision and, truth be told, it was a tough one as I like collecting girls like just about everyone else and I miss out on these Easter girls.

5 hours ago, Imick Says said:

While I understand that there is a huge lack of income in this game and that being forced to battle the earlier bosses can be a problem, I find it extremely unfair that people continually insist on screwing over all the new players and mid players so that they can keep battling the later bosses. If you don't want to lose out on the money, don't go after the event girls instead of saying f you to all the people who aren't on the last two or three worlds.

Also, for the record, my first event on here was the Valentine's one this year, and I knew it was an event from the getgo, even though I joined a day or two after the event had started. It's not confusing. There's an announcement about every event. Don't attribute your inability to pay attention to every new player out there and deem that a suitable reason to deny them a chance at getting the girls from the event.

Anyway, switching to the topic at hand:

I definitely understand the OP's point here. While I'm more of the mind to go for the girl rather than the money, I can see it from both sides, and it wouldn't surprise me if at some point I skip out on an event in order to save up on some money, especially if the event girls aren't up my alley. xD 

yeah i dont see a problem with the girls being with lower bosses, we have all the time in the world to collect money from Finalmencia. but I still remember when i couldnt get a girl because she was with grunt and i had not gotten there yet, and it was very depressing for a newbie to feel like that. how was it my fault that i had no reach that level yet? 

people are complaining about money but this only lasts 7 days.... you have the entire year to collect money.... or just DONT try to get the girl, is that simple. 
like what the hell, people want to collect the maximum money and have the girl with finalmencia too? 
Elitist much? 

Sorry to shift the topic, but anyone that is participating wanna share their drop luck?  One guy said he dropped both girls within a few hours of the event.  I'll be curious to see if he's the general rule or exception for this event after a lot of reports suspected the drop rate had been lowered in the superhero event.

As for me, I was indecisive an it'll probably hurt me a little.  I was just gonna run DL as I always do, and then I decided "You know what?  In case I can only drop one, I'd prefer Rabbi"  So now I'm 44 on hari with nothing and 20 on Rabbi.

I got 84 girls, I earn around 202,000 out of my harem every complete cycle and I get enough money from them and bosses' fights to have all at max stars, with the exception of the fifth star on 3 of them, and instant upgrade to max affection any new girl I get, even when they keep getting more and more expensive.

My PvP is mediocre at best, since I'm around the 950 rank on mojo, but I think getting a bigger harem is more important and fulfilling.

When I finally get to my 100th girl, and they finally stop increasing their affection costs, I'll probably start expending money on stats upgrades to improve my PvP, because my harem's income will keep increasing while the costs stay the same, so I'll have extra money to spend on something other than gifts.

Considering all of that, the more girls I can get the better, so I fully support these revival events and I'll be sad a couple of months from now when the next revival events will include girls that I already have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jyepie said:

people are complaining about money but this only lasts 7 days.... you have the entire year to collect money.... or just DONT try to get the girl, is that simple. 

Actually with the 1 week revival and the 2 week er not the revival event every month that is 21 out of 30 or 31 days of getting crap money unless one gets lucky and picks up the girls early on in the event.

Myself, I follow your advice but for a girl keener who is at the last stages it is a significant amount of money and these events never stop coming so if you can't generate enough cash to 3 star all those event girls and epic girls you are getting you will never catch up unless you miss some events which to those [not me] who are keen on getting all the girls is a fate worth than death or even going to a Justin Beiber concert.

25 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Sorry to shift the topic, but anyone that is participating wanna share their drop luck?  One guy said he dropped both girls within a few hours of the event.  I'll be curious to see if he's the general rule or exception for this event after a lot of reports suspected the drop rate had been lowered in the superhero event.

As for me, I was indecisive an it'll probably hurt me a little.  I was just gonna run DL as I always do, and then I decided "You know what?  In case I can only drop one, I'd prefer Rabbi"  So now I'm 44 on hari with nothing and 20 on Rabbi.

2nd account found yesterday hari (maybe 30-40 attempts), 3rd account got both (maybe 30-40 attempts), main account dunno, too lazy bought all of them from pachinko :D.

26 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I got 84 girls, I earn around 202,000 out of my harem every complete cycle and I get enough money from them and bosses' fights to have all at max stars, with the exception of the fifth star on 3 of them, and instant upgrade to max affection any new girl I get, even when they keep getting more and more expensive.

My PvP is mediocre at best, since I'm around the 950 rank on mojo, but I think getting a bigger harem is more important and fulfilling.

When I finally get to my 100th girl, and they finally stop increasing their affection costs, I'll probably start expending money on stats upgrades to improve my PvP, because my harem's income will keep increasing while the costs stay the same, so I'll have extra money to spend on something other than gifts.

Considering all of that, the more girls I can get the better, so I fully support these revival events and I'll be sad a couple of months from now when the next revival events will include girls that I already have.

I feel ya on that, except for the part of being said when the revival events are girls I already have.  I look forward to not having to worry about getting girls on a limited timer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jyepie said:

yeah i dont see a problem with the girls being with lower bosses, we have all the time in the world to collect money from Finalmencia. but I still remember when i couldnt get a girl because she was with grunt and i had not gotten there yet, and it was very depressing for a newbie to feel like that. how was it my fault that i had no reach that level yet? 

like what the hell, people want to collect the maximum money and have the girl with finalmencia too? 
Elitist much? 

That's just my point!  We don't have all the time in the world.  If we want to keep taking part in these events they come pretty thick and fast these days.  It seems like no sooner does one end than another one starts a week or two later.  So I'd had Finalmecia on the back burner for so long it took me ages to finally level her up to her max of 260, but Dark Lord's been maxed out at 30 for ages, it seems.  That's how often I'd been battling him for the event girls he holds!  I feel like I'm drowning in events!

Elitist?  We could look at it the other way around and consider that it is the more advanced players who are unfairly penalised by this system as it stands.  Sure, we get reasonable payouts from our harems (especially compared with what newbies get), but this comes at a cost too - the progressive increase in the cost of affection upgrades for every new girl we get.  The changes since the Samane upgrade outcry were meant to address this issue but they haven't done a lot.  And, sure, we get potentially good payouts from the likes of Finalmecia and Bremen (and eventually that tentacled thing), but none of this (harem payouts and wins from battling the higher trolls) compensates for the higher costs of upgrading our harems when we have a lot of girls.  For instance, it will cost me 56.6k affection points in this account to upgrade Fairy to her 5th star and this is to give her the princely sum of 9,900 attack power, compared with Abrael's 11.1k.  To give an idea of what this means, epic lingerie costs around 204k for 490 affection points.  Since the costs of the gift items is proportional to the aff they give, you can imagine just how much and how long this will take to complete all the purchases needed for her 5th star upgrade.  I'm too scared to even consider what it's going to cost me to complete Fairy's final upgrade for my hardcore accounts!!  I have too many girls before her.

Hardcore players like me who weren't lucky enough to get Levitya have a real dilemma and taking part in these events poses a problem of what best to do.  As world reward girls, we have only Fairy and Bunny to play with (we can ignore Ankyo).  Upgrading the best girls ought to be our top priority unless we are very lucky and can win or purchase really good equipment (I haven't been so lucky so far and most of the equipment has been charm or endurance!).

Sure, we can choose to keep trying for girls, but hardcore players especially should appreciate that this comes at a cost to other aspects of the game every time we get a new girl (until our 100th potential 3 star girl!).

I have made a suggestion that Kinkoid dismissed out of hand on the basis of the additional 'skins' artwork needed for the (then) 9 trolls we could combat in the game to win event girls.  Given the high numbers of revivals and the artwork already on hand, this becomes a pretty poor excuse, especially given the emphasis on new events and 5 star upgrades.  My solution?... We battle the trolls for event girls closest to the world we have last unlocked (the same number of event girls but tailored to our profiles in where we try for them and the trolls may or may not have new artwork applied to them - Dark Lord didn't for Levitya and it was no big deal).  Software updates would tag this to our profiles in a relational database system (no great complexity).  HH do this already in at least two ways: (1) the daily missions are tagged to our profiles and levels in terms of the items and money we get on completion, (2) by our nicknames that are used in a lot of the scripts.  We also have a profile page where our data and stats are freely accessible.

I believe HH have a tiger by the tail and the size and complexity of the game has got away from them a bit with high player expectations for new events and revivals.  They could, instead, look to the basics of: (1) a stable platform that is responsive to commands (Since February, the game hangs far too much for my liking), (2) focusing on the more timely completion of quests for the newly released worlds (Plain of Rituals took an untimely period to complete and it looks like Heroes University will be the same).  Instead there has been too great an emphasis on events.  I've done very well out of these, but it has come at a cost as I tried to explain.

For the sake of newbies and others who entirely understandably do not want a reduction in the frequency of events, I suggest the game developers look seriously at the suggestion I made above and everyone would then be happy.  If the aim of the game and HH's business model is to manipulate us into buying kobans, then none of what I have written will cut any ice with them and we will be stuck with the unwieldy system as it has become.

Going to cover a few points mentioned scattered across Page 1…

On 4/23/2018 at 4:20 AM, Thrans said:

I'll all for re-runs but at the same time I can see how the events 'could' get a bit draining. Still what can be done other than merging events (have other bosses dropping the older girls)

My suggestion: Reduce the number of Revivals. Add a Girl-Drop to PvP. Once the Drop "Triggers" you get a COPY (copy. The opponent loses nothing) of an OLD EVENT GIRL YOU DON'T HAVE from your opponent (or next opponent which does have an old girl you don't have). For those of us who have no interest in PvP, that would be reason to draw us in AND have an interest in actually building up a COMPETITIVE battle team. I don't know what the various drop-rates are, but for PvP Old Event Girl copies, I'd suggest somewhere around 1000-1200 battles.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:57 AM, casey said:

I am trying to raise $19 million to give Levitya her 5th star

The drop of income from fighting Dark Lord and Gruntt is just to much

FIRST: Wow. I have 54 girls (before this Revival) and am sitting on 27.6 mil. Not sure whom I'll upgrade stars on yet. (Got a couple 5* but mostly 2 and 3*.) Still deciding because I don't care about PvP and all the mess involved with competitive battle teams. I only need teams which will defeat my highest Boss (currently Finalmecia), and since I don't care about specialties for battles, I get to play the girls I like, not the ones which make them most competitive. 

Currently, all PvP is worth to me is
1) when needed for Contests
2) Something to do when I'm on the Tab since it's currently Free, because… free
3) the new Daily Rewards system
4) testing how useful wins are for Leveling and Upgrading my low girls; managed to Upgrade Summer Sherhera from Wins and can keep my Primary, Secondary and Tertiary battle teams levels with me on a rotational basis. Which does add life to Books and Gifts in my inventory and while I already long stopped buying books and gifts less than Legendary (and now not even the lower value legendaries), it is another reason why I no longer need to buy anything non-legendary from the market.

The only real reason to Upgrade a girl's stars is to see her sex scenes. And I only Upgrade them when useful for Contests.; no need to rush to see them, I can be patient

SECOND: I offered the suggestion that Event Girls should be overlayed/attached to the top two Bosses so as to minimize money loss. Kinkoid countered with, "redrawing (redressing) all the Bosses to make that happen is too much to do", to which the obvious response is : don't redress the bosses. More of us do not care about redressed Bosses than care. *That* was summarily dismissed too.

Summation:
1) Raise a cry for these suggestions if you find them interesting. 
2) Stop worrying about PvP battles. They really don't get you much
Oh, yeah,
3) Don't waste Kobans on anything other than 10xEpic

Edited by Masters
  • Like 1

I agree with the OP on the fact that events are happening a bit too often. Combined with the apparently growing hardness of actually getting the girls (like superheroines event where a lot of people, including me, had to fight like 400+ times to get a SINGLE girl from a boss), there is actually very little time to raise affection levels of the girls. First you have to basically cut the income you get from boss battles by almost 10 due to the fact that you get like 2-3 k per battle instead of like 25k you get from Finalmencia (just count the loss of cash a lot of players took for battling Dark Lord instead of Finalmencia 400-500 times, that's rounded, 450*23000=10,35 MILLIONS, and then add the Ninja Spy fights on top of that) then if you get all the 3 free girls, you need to upgrade them and we don't have enough time between events to do that on a constant basis.

Honestly, most of these "constant event and income" issues would be solved by very change, which is making players level actually matter. For example, every 100 level, player get 2.5k-5k money bonus to all boss fights. This would mean, max Dark Lord gives 3.5k+2.5-5k per fight lvl +100 player and 3.5+5k-10k for lvl +200 player.

With system like this, you would still "lose" money per fight with low boss, but at least those losses would be smaller. Also, this system would've added benefit of making leveling up mean something as right now leveling your account don't give any benefit at all.

10 hours ago, jyepie said:

Elitist much? 

It's not so much that I don't think there's a problem with having all the event girls on the lower bosses as it is so much that there are better solutions than screwing over all the new and mid-level players. I've seen people come up with other solutions that would still allow all players to get the event girls while not losing out on money. 

But, yeah, I missed an event girl once (Val Abrael) because I was only on Invaded Kingdom at the time and she was on the Juy Sea. I would have loved to get her and it sucks that I missed it. And that's just one girl. I can't imagine what it would be like if there's two events every month and you didn't even have the chance to get ANY OF THEM except the one mission girl because people in the last worlds whinged and whined that they couldn't get the girls and the money at the same time and didn't want to take the time to think of a real solution to the problem.

Basically, I don't mind if people take issue with having to fight the lower bosses and lose out on money; I just take issue with their inability to think about other players at all and insist on making it the best for them, and if it is going to be a choice between having the event girls on the lower bosses and having event girls on the higher bosses, I'm always going to say to do it on the lower bosses, even though that hurts me in the income department too. 

you are acting like they are forcing you to do the event, they are doing nothing of the kind, they are actually being generous in letting you get previous girls, and kobans, but you act like its a burden, your free to do the event or not do it.

I think an easy solution to this would be allow all bosses to fully level to 400. Then the players will fight the bosses until they cannot win. I think the bosses are too easy as it is. I have not lost to a boss since the Dark Lord. When they lose the boss loses a level.