Newbies question:

yoyowhan

How do I set up my team for battle?

Which status should I level up first and what kinds of items should I equip?

How to earn money faster?Leveling up  all my girls to level 3 or focus on leveling up 3 girls to level 5?

About epic pachingo.Someone says playing 10 times can only get 1 girl.

So witch way should I try? Playing 10 times once or one by one ?

Is there anyway to fight boss with bigger chances to get event girls?

Edited by yoyowhan

3 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

What class are you?

36 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

How to earn money faster?Leveling up  all my girls to level 3 or focus on leveling up 3 girls to level 5?

There are a few ways to set up your team. Normally you chose your alpha to be the same class as you, and chose your strongest class girls for that in my case as a charm class I use Abrael. This also depends on how far you have gotten in the story. after that you could use all the same class as you giving the biggest boost to yourself, you could go for defense and use a team consisting of all 3 classes or your class as the main and your weakness as one of the others.

Level up your stat and then your weaknesses stat before the class you are strong against would be my advice and I equip legendary rainbow since I get some defense out of that as well but at least before the recent battle patch people would go for the single stat gear of their class either epic or legendary.

Focus first on leveling up the girls you are going to use to battle as the higher you get them in affection the better their stats are in battle. after that I level them all up to one star and then after they are all there go on to 2 stars and so on.

Pachinko is up to you yes the X10 is limited to 1 girl per spin but it is garunteed. You could go for a single spin 10 times and get several girls but you could also spin it 20 times and not get a single one so in that aspect it is up to you and if you have to have a girl.

And there is no way to raise the chances of getting an event girl that spending kobans to fight the bosses more within the event.

4 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

There are a few ways to set up your team. Normally you chose your alpha to be the same class as you, and chose your strongest class girls for that in my case as a charm class I use Abrael. This also depends on how far you have gotten in the story. after that you could use all the same class as you giving the biggest boost to yourself, you could go for defense and use a team consisting of all 3 classes or your class as the main and your weakness as one of the others.

Level up your stat and then your weaknesses stat before the class you are strong against would be my advice and I equip legendary rainbow since I get some defense out of that as well but at least before the recent battle patch people would go for the single stat gear of their class either epic or legendary.

Focus first on leveling up the girls you are going to use to battle as the higher you get them in affection the better their stats are in battle. after that I level them all up to one star and then after they are all there go on to 2 stars and so on.

Pachinko is up to you yes the X10 is limited to 1 girl per spin but it is garunteed. You could go for a single spin 10 times and get several girls but you could also spin it 20 times and not get a single one so in that aspect it is up to you and if you have to have a girl.

And there is no way to raise the chances of getting an event girl that spending kobans to fight the bosses more within the event.

You get less defense by adding non main class girls to the team. They add defense based on your class main stat, not their main stat. You should always go for three girls of your class, unless you for some weird reason have an off class girl with higher stats than all your class girls or if you want that class crit special.

• Like 1

@Ady66 I had heard otherwise at the beginning of the last battle update patch as a strategy to use the other bonuses that help so my apologies to have lead him astray. I have always just used girls of the same class I am, but I'm also not to concerned with PVP. I currently only use it for the XP, daily rewards, and laughable affection. So back to @yoyowhan Try to find the best 3 girls of you class level them up and raise their affection. the Wiki has a comparative chart you can use to see how they stack up long term as well.

41 minutes ago, Ady66 said:

You should always go for three girls of your class, unless you for some weird reason have an off class girl with higher stats than all your class girls or if you want that class crit special.

Or if you want that girls specific special crit ability, or if you want the arena win affection/XP Bonus to go to a specific girl. But generally if all you care about is winning, then use the three highest girls that match your class. 

I am only lv. 19 and haven't complete story 2.I choose know how and has no epic girls.So how do I team up for dealing with different rivals like 3 know how or 3 charms ?Or I should focus on his status like extremely high harmony or confidence?

I only know powering up know how can increase my ego.How to increase impact and confidence?

battle Dark Lord and Ninja Spy to get their girls to drop with what you have since you are starting you should Put Red Battler and Bunny as your top 2. Bunny is really good all around and you will get the benefit of both in battle. How many girls do you have btw and how many match your class which you said was Know How correct? building up the ego will come from leveling up you and your harem, as well as the stats in the market. your equipment will also benefit into your ego depending on what you get.

8 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

1. according to your class of your main hero

2. leveling affection and bosses

3. 1 girl for each 10 x pachinko is right

4. 10 gives u a guaranteed girl, single spins depends on the rng

5. no

I'm one of those weirdos who have used an off-class girl as my beta.  I'm know-how and I use Princess Noemy as my beta.  Her know-how stats are impressive in their own right, even though she's charm.  She's at 5 stars and XP fully maxed out and she's only a little bit below Princess Agate for know-how at 5 stars.

I thought, what the hell, and decided to give her a go, and something really odd happened that went right against conventional wisdom.  I began to come from behind in arena battles to win and, when she came into play, my ego was eaten less rapidly (suggesting an improvement in defence).  This applies especially against charm opponents as what are now called Wild Bursts (formerly critical damage) in the harmony system often give me more clout, as well as the normally greater consumption of my opponent's ego relative to mine.  This suggests something that is not meant to happen: that Noemy adds more to my defence against charm than Agate did when she was beta.  Whatever the theory and maths involved, it seems to work.  The introduction of the dominance system did a little to counteract the considerable bias in favour of 5 star world reward charm girls in this game (especially with respect to hardcore players).

Against hardcore this strategy is less effective, especially against those with both Levitya (alpha, 4-5 stars) and Justine in their teams.  Because they are dominant to me, I get hit with wild burst attacks more often against them (and, correspondingly, they benefit from reassurance which boosts their ego a variable amount, according to their girls' stats).  Even if my normal consumption of ego is less relative to theirs I still end up losing (if we are evenly matched), even if my percentage of harmony exceeds theirs.  I even tried changing my beta back to what it was (Samane - 4 stars - as alpha, Agate - 5 stars - as beta, and Secretary Rabbi - 3 stars - as omega, but it made little difference.

I think the moral of the story is to experiment (especially with the daft aff and XP bonus system as it stands that only rewards those players who have not maxed out their girls' aff and XP).  Your choice of alpha is usually straight forward (the best girl in your class), but for beta and omega things aren't as clear cut (and, with the new harmony system, battles last longer and beta and omega are in play for longer since they all orgasm a lot)... So how you choose them becomes really important - and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!  In my hardcore accounts (where my stats are, frankly, awful!) I need to do something drastic and I've tried many things, so far to no avail.  I need to get better equipment and upgrade my top HC girls, but the equipment on offer at the market so far has been pretty useless for me.  I had no luck getting either Levitya and too late for Justine, so I'm stuck with Bunny and Fairy (Fairy about to get her 5th star).  This has been the lot for us hardcore players who weren't so lucky with the crucial random drops.

To Adrian'smole

If I am know-how style,should I put 3 know-how harem or 3 different style harem to fight? I have only red fighter and princess as know-how.

(I have no idea about the sex battle.The introduction in adventure is not clear enough.Is special move can counter different styles? )

Some harem can only upgrade 3 times.Should I train them?

Which statue should I level up very high first?

Edited by yoyowhan

5 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

To Adrian'smole

If I am know-how style,should I put 3 know-how harem or 3 different style harem to fight? I have only red fighter and princess as know-how.

(I have no idea about the sex battle)

Upgrade your best girl's affection first (if you can) and she's the girl in your own specialty. She will be your alpha.  The conventional wisdom would be to upgrade your next two (beta and omega) girls in your class as well, but this is not so clear cut.

If you are hardcore and you didn't get Levitya, your choices are limited as there are few top hardcore girls available compared with other classes.  To work out what girls to select and you want to compare them at a glance, I find the best option is not to go to your harem but select battle and choose 'Change team'.  All your available girls will be shown in a matrix.  All their stats (hardcore, charm and know-how) will be shown if you hover the mouse over them, as well as the stars showing the affection upgrades and their XP levels.  You can then see who has the best potential stats (whatever their affection and XP) and those girls it is best to upgrade.

One more thing that is useful to know and you are new to the game with few girls:  try to level up all of them if you can, regardless of their class.  You will get a bonus (probably in terms of your own ego and endurance) according to the total XP of all your girls.

16 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

To Adrian'smole

(I have no idea about the sex battle.The introduction in adventure is not clear enough.Is special move can counter different styles? )

As know how, just stick with 3 know-how girls. As of right now, only charm players should be worrying about mixing and matching girl types. Now, you won't be able to get the best know-how girl (Samane) until the end of World 6. Princess Agate is the 2nd best know-how girl, but only after she's at 5 stars and getting her to 5 stars is ridiculously expensive. Even 4 stars is pretty costly. 4 stars on Red battler is significantly cheaper but it's still painful to get there. Rumiko (available in world 3 as a random drop from the ninja spy, it sounds like you're almost there if you're not already) at 3 stars is pretty good, and she was my alpha until I got Samane. 3-star Rumiko is not as good as 4-star Agate, but is better than 4-star Red Battler.

So what I advise, make your team:

3 star Rumiko, 3 star Princess Agate, 3 star Red Battler (with Solveig as your 4th choice if you get her before Rumiko, or Bunny if you have neither Rumiko or Solveig)

If you manage to get Housemaid off of Grunt in World 4, at 3 stars she's better than 3 star Agate so you can make her your beta, but the odds on getting bosses to drop girls seems to dramatically decrease at that point. I had Samane before I got Housemaid.

This will last you until Samane, then get her to 4 stars and she's good enough to last forever as your alpha (or at least until a new know how girl is added). I'm at level 184 and still haven't been prioritizing Samane's 5th star. At this point you should be able to afford Agate's 4th star too, and with 4 star Samane and 4 star Agate your third girl doesn't really matter. Yes, you lose some power by not getting the 5th star, but I honestly don't think the return on investment is worth it. You lose a match here and there, big deal. And this way you actually benefit from the affection gain from winning battles rather than seing it wasted on a max affection girl

For gear, take whatever boosts your know-how the most, probably an epic (yellow background) that only has know-how. And anytime you can spare some cash, boost your know-how directly with a stat boost. Boosting hardcore directly increases your chance of making a special attack, but know-how is far more important. Charm can be ignored entirely unless you're obsessed with being the best of the best. If you are, max it out after know how and hardcore. If any other new players are reading this, note that this applies to know-how characters only. Hardcore and charm players MIGHT be better suited with multi-stat items, I'm not really sure.

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

I am lv.22 now and all my 3 status is about 500 points.So I am surprised some lv. 24 player has all 3 status over 1000 points.I just go to ninja village and had only 9 harem.Should I power up my harem or myself?

You should do both.  Bump up your stats. Right now you can get 40 stat upgrades per level. Once you hit level 25 you will only be able to upgrade your stats 19 times each new level. You should be in the 1000 range at this point. Also you should focus on upgrading the level and affection of your battle team girls. Don't worry about the others for now. 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, yoyowhan said:

To Adrian'smole

What I found most effective was switching over to "Gangnam Style" it works the best for me and those K-pop girls are hotxD

1 hour ago, casey said:

What I found most effective was switching over to "Gangnam Style" it works the best for me and those K-pop girls are hotxD

Hate to tell you this. Psy is a dude.

But hey if you want a boy on your chin, a boy chicken like Girls Generation's I got a boy then go for it ;)

Today I got those easter equipment.Can I equip them all to get bonus power up?Each one of them dosen't have good effect.

(I have accidently sell some of them by using cellphone)

So the epic equipment didn't have much effect then I thought.My level is still below 100.Should I play 10 pachinko now or later?

What does the statue "CHARM" can do if I am a know how player?

The main adventure seems too long.I am in ninja village and can only pass 1 stage for over 2 days.Can I meet some femdom girls in the later advaneture?

Which epic harem did you prefer?By looking or her statue.

And I write this on the computer.I can play the game but can't sign in to respond my quote by cellphone.When I press sign in it will go to the game.

How come?

Affection 3 princess Agate didn't as good as affection 4 red fighter lv.25  (76/76/143.5 to 100.32/73.92/147.84).

And the next affection needs over 5000 points as red fighter.I can't image how much to improve her.Over 1 million?(Red fighter needs about 50.4k)

Edited by yoyowhan

as kh player charm should give u some extra points in ego (but less than kh stat)

when u go further on the adventure will get longer

u can get free girls from event to finish a chapter (mostly the 2nd last scroll u get a free girl) and farming bosses. aditional u can get girls from pachinko

what u mean with statue?

the affection price depends on her position on your harem. max affection cost for 5 star position 20 or above are 35k affection points and 19.4 mil cash

On 29-4-2018 at 6:21 AM, yoyowhan said:

Today I got those easter equipment.Can I equip them all to get bonus power up?Each one of them dosen't have good effect.

(I have accidently sell some of them by using cellphone)

So the epic equipment didn't have much effect then I thought.My level is still below 100.Should I play 10 pachinko now or later?

What does the statue "CHARM" can do if I am a know how player?

The main adventure seems too long.I am in ninja village and can only pass 1 stage for over 2 days.Can I meet some femdom girls in the later advaneture?

Which epic harem did you prefer?By looking or her statue.

And I write this on the computer.I can play the game but can't sign in to respond my quote by cellphone.When I press sign in it will go to the game.

How come?

Affection 3 princess Agate didn't as good as affection 4 red fighter lv.25  (76/76/143.5 to 100.32/73.92/147.84).

And the next affection needs over 5000 points as red fighter.I can't image how much to improve her.Over 1 million?(Red fighter needs about 50.4k)

Something that hasn't been mentioned before but which I found very usefull when I was starting out is great pachinko. I would suggest saving up money for when a pachinko contest comes along so you can play it a lot (and win the contest). Untill about lvl 70 it's great value for money and you get the chance of finding some epic gear (or even legendary). But it will also give you affection items and xp-books. At worst, if all items are useless,  you can sell them at the market and get about 60 % money back.

I'm also a huge pvp player so I wouldn't max out any girls affection by buying things. Even though some ppl say the amount of aff and xp is laughable you'll be playing this game for months and as you battle pvp 6 times an hour all the aff and xp are free. When you're maxed out you obviously get nothing. Example: since the introduction of this new system I had Samane(KH) at 4 stars and it took 34 k or so  to get her to 5 stars. Not buying any affection she now needs 26 k of affection. So the laughable amounts of aff have accumulated to about 8000. At the same time I also accumulated aff and xp for other girls to an even greater extent. Again: all for free through pvp.

As for your battle team. The best way to find out what works for you is to play around with the girls (I assume that's what you came to do in the first place anyway:D) As opposed to others I like to find out what the weakest combination of girls is that will still defeat the opponent. So when they're maxed out (in xp)  after a number of fights I have others left that can take their place. So optimizing the rewards of pvp.

You can find all the girls and their strengths/weaknesses here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes?do=listing

Good to know: for the first 100 girls in your harem the cost of upgrading will get more and more with each girl. For 5 star girls the cost for the 4th and 5th star will be capped after 20 girls.

Since the last patch the fighting has become much more intricate than before and though much of the rules of engagement described in the wikipages still hold up I agree with @Adrian'smole that there are some new features which have not yet become  common knowledge. When you fight other classes, it's not just your attack skill that's important but also your defence against that particular class.

Example: when I fight HC and I put Kelina (KH) first my defence against HC is about 3000. If I put Levitya (HC) first the defence jumps to about 4000 even though her KH is significantly lower.  At the same time I loose about a 1000 in attack so it might not matter but somehow it sometimes does. How exactly I'm still finding out. The best thing imo is that with this last patch the outcome of fights have become far more predictable.

Hope this helps a little.

oh yea,

" And I write this on the computer.I can play the game but can't sign in to respond my quote by cellphone.When I press sign in it will go to the game.

How come?"

The game is at:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

This is a different site to which you are redirected through the little mailbox on the bottom left ot the town screen.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4631-newbies-question/

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

3 minutes ago, SlappyMcSlaps said:

Are we supposed to get gear from the 7 day lent challenge. I did all 7 days and only got coins after each event. Maybe i miss read somewhere please let me know.

if you did all the daily missions you will have done the event missions as well. (those that paid kobans each day) Then the gear should be in your possesion.

Go to the market and look at equipment. You should find the items in your inventory.