Newbies question:

yoyowhan

When I go back to fight dark Lord to collect event harem,his level remains lv.30 for fighting over 20 times.Is something I haven't done yet?Will it bother me from collecting event girls?

(I haven't collect 2 more harems from ninja spy.)

I thought I may enter invaded kingdom at the last 4 days of the event.Can I get the event girl in time?

Something I was terrified is too many harems from boss event can be collected from epic pachinko.Should I play pachinko only on event or after clearing up all the adventures?

Did anyone remember how much did it cost to raise bunny to affection 5?I have only 200 affection points left and has 700k dollars.

Dark Lord's level caps at 30 and you just havn't gotten anything because of bad luck keep trying and you might get her.

you can always go back to worlds to fight bosses for events and such. The amount of girls you have also does NOT affect the chance of you getting an event girl.

The pachinko is up to you. If you have world girls left then there is a chance you will get them instead of an event girl. The other side of that is that it's possible that you won't have the chance to get some girls again especially the revival girls since we don't know how many years those will last.

And I would think that is enough to get bunny up. at least from 4 stars to 5. if not just give what you have and then buy more affection as it comes through the market.

22 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

Dark Lord's level caps at 30 and you just havn't gotten anything because of bad luck keep trying and you might get her.

you can always go back to worlds to fight bosses for events and such. The amount of girls you have also does NOT affect the chance of you getting an event girl.

The pachinko is up to you. If you have world girls left then there is a chance you will get them instead of an event girl. The other side of that is that it's possible that you won't have the chance to get some girls again especially the revival girls since we don't know how many years those will last.

And I would think that is enough to get bunny up. at least from 4 stars to 5. if not just give what you have and then buy more affection as it comes through the market.

And I  found the bunny cost 965k for affection 5 at all.

It is the cheapest orz.

Edited by yoyowhan

On 27/04/2018 at 7:59 AM, aaaaaaaacccc said:

As know how, just stick with 3 know-how girls. As of right now, only charm players should be worrying about mixing and matching girl types. Now, you won't be able to get the best know-how girl (Samane) until the end of World 6. Princess Agate is the 2nd best know-how girl, but only after she's at 5 stars and getting her to 5 stars is ridiculously expensive. Even 4 stars is pretty costly. 4 stars on Red battler is significantly cheaper but it's still painful to get there. Rumiko (available in world 3 as a random drop from the ninja spy, it sounds like you're almost there if you're not already) at 3 stars is pretty good, and she was my alpha until I got Samane. 3-star Rumiko is not as good as 4-star Agate, but is better than 4-star Red Battler.

So what I advise, make your team:

3 star Rumiko, 3 star Princess Agate, 3 star Red Battler (with Solveig as your 4th choice if you get her before Rumiko, or Bunny if you have neither Rumiko or Solveig)

If you manage to get Housemaid off of Grunt in World 4, at 3 stars she's better than 3 star Agate so you can make her your beta, but the odds on getting bosses to drop girls seems to dramatically decrease at that point. I had Samane before I got Housemaid.

This will last you until Samane, then get her to 4 stars and she's good enough to last forever as your alpha (or at least until a new know how girl is added). I'm at level 184 and still haven't been prioritizing Samane's 5th star. At this point you should be able to afford Agate's 4th star too, and with 4 star Samane and 4 star Agate your third girl doesn't really matter. Yes, you lose some power by not getting the 5th star, but I honestly don't think the return on investment is worth it. You lose a match here and there, big deal. And this way you actually benefit from the affection gain from winning battles rather than seing it wasted on a max affection girl

For gear, take whatever boosts your know-how the most, probably an epic (yellow background) that only has know-how. And anytime you can spare some cash, boost your know-how directly with a stat boost. Boosting hardcore directly increases your chance of making a special attack, but know-how is far more important. Charm can be ignored entirely unless you're obsessed with being the best of the best. If you are, max it out after know how and hardcore. If any other new players are reading this, note that this applies to know-how characters only. Hardcore and charm players MIGHT be better suited with multi-stat items, I'm not really sure.

Of course. all of this has now been outdated by changes to the harmony system and how stats on equipment are allocated.  It's hard to keep up.  Is it best to go for epic, high single-stat equipment and give up other stats (notably harmony but defence potential in the class dominant to you - Charm dominant over hardcore, hardcore dominant over know-how and know-how dominant over charm)?  Or is it best to dilute your own class stats to gain in the others (notably harmony)?  This is the great balancing act we have to decide upon.

This is a quote for you but it is just as much directed for the newbie who asked the question.

As I posted under another account, I found something different that goes against all conventional wisdom of the kind you expressed above: I used a charm girl as my beta (but only in my know-how accounts).  Princess Noemy is, indeed, charm, but her know-how stats are sufficiently close to those of Princess Agate to not penalise me too much in terms of my collective stats.  Because know-how trumps charm (especially in wild burst attacks) I was able to gain a little more attack power as well as much better defence against charm.  This shouldn't work, but it does and I can see it everytime I observe progress in the battles and I come from behind to win as soon as Noemy joins the battle.  I am able to beat charm players with all their best and maxed out charm girls against me, unless their collective attack power is around 10k higher than mine.  I'm aiming to max out Kalissa (world reward girl from Hamelin Town) to try the same trick, but she costs a king's ransom to upgrade!

If you are know-how, later in the year (September) they might have a revival of the Back to School event.  They probably won't have Secretary Rabbi as a reward girl for completing all the event daily missions this time (sadly), but she has really great attack power and know-how stats for a 3 star girl.  Get her if you can.  But they might stick her in Epic Pachinko only and this will make it hard to get her (the same might apply for hardcore players wanting Justine).  I had Secretary Rabbi as my alpha for a time until Agate and Samane were upgraded enough.  Other really great know-how girls are Clarisse (reward girl in the Sports event daily missions - there might be a revival - and Sailor Celsius (a regular in Epic Pachinko).  The Epic Pachinko girls are Legendary or Epic which improves their stats under the new system that has just been announced.  I'm still to decide whether these changes are a fair system or foul.

This tactic and choice of beta does not work against hardcore players when I'm up against players with Levitya (with 4-5 stars) as their alpha or beta.  She is especially handy for them as a beta girl and when she comes on the secondary attack power for wild burst can be devastating, knocking me for a six in one blow, even when I was in the lead (especially towards the end of the game).  Because betas come on later into the game, this extra clout she offers is especially handy when I don't have the reserves of ego left to withstand her.  I don't have the know-how girls to counteract her until I can upgrade Samane, and Noemy's presence only makes things worse.

Against fellow know-how opponents, the tactic of using Noemy works too, but not as well - unless they try the same trick which I notice many now have.

I suspect hardcore players might gain by using Samane as their beta or omega girl against know-how as her hardcore stats are pretty handy in the way Noemy's know-how stats are.

Just to let you know how much of a slow learner I've been, another member gave me an obvious tip of how to manually upgrade my own stats for battle.  The plus sign beside each of your stats in the market (for charm, hardcore and know-how) give you small incremental boosts to your stats, but it costs you exponentially more money each time you do it.  It maxes out, but I've run out of money for these boosts before I've discovered when the maximum occurs.  Clicking on your own class gives you a 5X boost to endurance (the blue heart icon) and a 1X boost in your know-how stats with each click.  Clicking on the class that you are dominant against gives you a 2X boost to endurance and 0.5X boost to stat you are dominant against.  Clicking on the class that dominates you boosts those stats by 0.5X and your harmony stat (yin and Yan symbol) by 0.5X.  Boost these up as much as you can afford, prioritising your own class, then the class dominant to you.  Or you may choose to increase your attack power against a team you dominate.

This was a great tip for me until other players discovered it too then it was back to square one - sort of an ongoing arms race!  All the same, you may need to do this against the higher trolls who may beat you and deny you money and the opportunies to win their girls.

Boosters available at the market may help a little too, but they expire after a period of time, depending on their category (common, rare or epic).  I don't like using them for this reason and because they are expensive to buy at the market (they cost kobans and not cash).

You might be confused by this lengthy explanation, but I hope it has helped the player concerned.

On 25/4/2018 at 10:28 PM, yoyowhan said:

How do I set up my team for battle?

Which status should I level up first and what kinds of items should I equip?

How to earn money faster?Leveling up  all my girls to level 3 or focus on leveling up 3 girls to level 5?

About epic pachingo.Someone says playing 10 times can only get 1 girl.

So witch way should I try? Playing 10 times once or one by one ?

Is there anyway to fight boss with bigger chances to get event girls?

Pay attention to Dark Lord's battle explanation.

Only level up your battle team girls,or you'll run out of money soon.

Play 10 Epic Pachinko(5400 kobans).For a guaranteed 1 girl,legendary items & epic items.Playing one by one(540 kobans each time) isn't worth it.

There is no trick to get event girls,keep battling bosses & complete event activities.

PS: Complete all missions in activities section daily to be rewarded with 150 kobans.

Hope it helps.:)

I am focusing on upgrade my status and get 3 star affection of boss or event girls now.As I am  know-how against hardcore player,should I put a charm girl in beta or in Alfa?Or just put the strongest know-how in Alfa?

All my six gear provides harmony most,should I change?

Edited by yoyowhan

11 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I am focusing on upgrade my status and get 3 star affection of boss or event girls now.As I am  know-how against hardcore player,should I put a charm girl in beta or in Alfa?Or just put the strongest know-how in Alfa?

All my six gear provides harmony most,should I change?

Put your best know-how girl as alpha. Putting a charm girl there to counter hardcore players is useless.
In that case you should pick a hardcore girl to have maximum hardcore defense and have the advantage of that special attack.
You gain the most attack that way, and attack in the end is still more important than the defense.
For beta and omega it depends on what your tactics are. A good alpha girl can carry you a long way in a battle.

I would go for 4 single-stat items of your own specialty (know-how).
If you can get a legendary single stat, that's great (and immediately improves your win rate), otherwise try to find epics.
And then use 1 or 2 legendary multistat items on the other slots, or one main stat/harmony epic.

The best thing to do for defense is upgrading your stats in the shop (especially your main and tertiary stat; know-how and hardcore).

On 4/30/2018 at 11:57 AM, dirty harry said:

if you did all the daily missions you will have done the event missions as well. (those that paid kobans each day) Then the gear should be in your possesion.

Go to the market and look at equipment. You should find the items in your inventory.

I did all 7 days and did not recieve any gear what so ever.

1 minute ago, SlappyMcSlaps said:

I did all 7 days and did not recieve any gear what so ever.

Please e-mail the devs at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.
They'll check your account and if something went wrong, they'll give you the set anyway.

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

How much money did you spend on books,gifts,and upgrades?Counting on 3 affection girls and battles are still not enough.

i am in the top 10 of the money spender on the hh server. in total 293.7 million at the moment (u forgot the stat upgrades to mention ^^)

38 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i am in the top 10 of the money spender on the hh server. in total 293.7 million at the moment (u forgot the stat upgrades to mention ^^)

I  have mentioned statue.

After searching wiki,I found princess Noemy,Agate and Jennie cost lots of affection.But no clue of how much money.Where can I found it?

Should I upgrade them or other easy 3 star harems first?

I can't always rely on battle to drop gifts.I have to pay.

(But some pics was too “Normal”)

Edited by yoyowhan

I can have enough cash to max my 3 stat.

What should I equip as a know how hero?I equip all with epic equipments providing harmony-only.Is that ok or should I change?

I saw the great pachinko will increase Day by day.Will it decrease or never?

It would be nice if you'd read the posts in a thread you're about to post in. This done, you would have recognized that your "I'm harmony only. That's ok?" question is obsolete. To answer your other question: Price for Great Pachinko will increase furthermore according to your level, and it'll only increase ... unless you find a way to decrease your level. This is not very likely, so the answer is never.

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

How much kobens should I prepare for legendary event?I heard legendary harem is very difficult to get.

Are those harems in epic pachinko only 3 stars?

Save as many kobans as you can get because it's up to luck getting her off Ninja spy when the event starts on Thursday next week it's was hard to get the other legendary girl because you could only get her from a drop from a boss you could not get her from epic pachinko.

Every harem member in epic pachinko can only be upgraded to 3 stars.

We have a revival event to look forward to this month as well which is a repeat of an event that happened last year.

HH_Calendar_May.jpg?width=643&height=473

Edited by natstar

I am lv.46 now and max out all my stat,then I fight a lv.47 hardcore guy and all his stat is much higher then me.

(I have 5 star bunny,4 star red fighter and 3 star agate.

3 stat :1753/1731/2099 ,20458 ego and 2561 harmony.

He has 5 star bunny 4 star ankyo and 3 star epic harem.

3 Stat :2794/2409/2504 ,25121 ego and 2100 harmony.

How can his stat be so high?

If the harmony didn't take effect,should I equip higher hardcore items?

Edited by yoyowhan

Is this you?

yoyowhan.png.8c30733dfb14b5a59100d86d2ae06a08.png

Many people have given you some great advice on improving your character. I gave you a step by step guide on what I did, as a know how character, to assemble a powerful battle team of girls. You've just ignored everybody.

Although congrats on having higher hardcore than I do 150 levels lower than me, I guess.

Edited by Urist

26 minutes ago, Urist said:

“Many people have given you some great advice on improving your character. I gave you a step by step guide on what I did, as a know how character, to assemble a powerful battle team of girls. You've just ignored everybody.”

I am trying more,figuring out wild burst and more.Sorry if my answer offends you.