Newbies question:

yoyowhan

3 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

I am lv.46 now and max out all my stat,then I fight a lv.47 hardcore guy and all his stat is much higher then me.

(I have 5 star bunny,4 star red fighter and 3 star agate.

3 stat :1753/1731/2099 ,20458 ego and 2561 harmony.

He has 5 star bunny 4 star ankyo and 3 star epic harem.

3 Stat :2794/2409/2504 ,25121 ego and 2100 harmony.

How can his stat be so high?

If the harmony didn't take effect,should I equip higher hardcore items?

Harmony is completely USELESS, you should equip your best knowhow items

Now I am lv.54 and everything is going.

When can I buy legendary gear from shop?Getting 1st in context is very hard.

I will not play epic pachinko until I got all 5 star girls from adventure.The earlier I get the less resource I spend.

Edited by yoyowhan

@yoyowhan If you are worried about getting story girls from the pachinko then you don't have to, they arent in that pool, they are truly story only. and if you are wanting to wait until you get all the boss girls then good luck, but the rarity update is going to really hurt you in PVP. All the girls that are epic or legendary other that the "legendary days" girls from what i remember are from pachinko.

I play pvp very much and I feel offence is best defence so I m HC now but after new update I can change my class once again.....

So I read in a discussion where a guy said KH is best for pvp....

So I wish to know which class is best for pvp and how to best set up my team according to that class and equipment too because I do pvp alot.

I started playing since 22 April late night and I have 1456 wins.......

please guide this newbie who's a pvp maniac😅

4 hours ago, KamiEROS said:

I play pvp very much and I feel offence is best defence so I m HC now but after new update I can change my class once again.....

So I read in a discussion where a guy said KH is best for pvp....

So I wish to know which class is best for pvp and how to best set up my team according to that class and equipment too because I do pvp alot.

I started playing since 22 April late night and I have 1456 wins.......

please guide this newbie who's a pvp maniac😅

The thing you need to do is that you need to have a lot of mono-stat gear for your specialty, preferably legendary mono-stat gear, otherwise epic.
You need this because those give the most points in your specialty, and you get the most endurance, and therefore ego, if you increase your main stat (specialty).

Put a lot of points into your main stat in the shop (you can buy them by clicking on the + next to that stat.
After that put a lot of points in your tertiary stat, and lastly in your secondary stat.

If you are of a low level, then you should take Hardcore as specialty, because Bunny is cheap to upgrade, and the alpha girl is the most important.
If you get Norou, you can go and upgrade her to 5 stars, and then prepare a switch to know-how by doing what I suggested above (buying equipment and stat points).

• Thanks 1

Untitledgg.thumb.jpg.2ccc63b7a70a550f6e84c9a073be329a.jpgUntitled.thumb.jpg.63df7deaab478032b22cef48391dc05b.jpg

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The thing you need to do is that you need to have a lot of mono-stat gear for your specialty, preferably legendary mono-stat gear, otherwise epic.
You need this because those give the most points in your specialty, and you get the most endurance, and therefore ego, if you increase your main stat (specialty).

Put a lot of points into your main stat in the shop (you can buy them by clicking on the + next to that stat.
After that put a lot of points in your tertiary stat, and lastly in your secondary stat.

If you are of a low level, then you should take Hardcore as specialty, because Bunny is cheap to upgrade, and the alpha girl is the most important.
If you get Norou, you can go and upgrade her to 5 stars, and then prepare a switch to know-how by doing what I suggested above (buying equipment and stat points).

these are my stats and gear.....I don't know whether I m high lvl or low......

I already have norou.....but I started playing in april so missed levitya:(

Edited by KamiEROS

1 hour ago, KamiEROS said:

I already have norou.....but I started playing in april so missed levitya

Well, that's a pretty compelling reason to switch to KH right there. For Hardcores, Bunny is a pretty mediocre Alpha, but unfortunately she's the best you can do until you advance quite a bit in the plot. And even then it's only a marginal improvement.

Princess Agate is the 4th best KH girl at the moment, the 2nd best comes slightly before a better HC girl is available and you already have the best.

Edited by Urist
Elaborating.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Urist said:

Well, that's a pretty compelling reason to switch to KH right there. For Hardcores, Bunny is a pretty mediocre Alpha, but unfortunately she's the best you can do until you advance quite a bit in the plot. And even then it's only a marginal improvement.

Princess Agate is the 4th best KH girl at the moment, the 2nd best comes slightly before a better HC girl is available and you already have the best.

The thing is that he is only level 53, and in those level ranges, Bunny is extremely good.
The first available 5-star of any specialty that is better than Bunny, is Abraël from world 5, and by that time it will cost you a fortune to upgrade her to 5 stars.

2 hours ago, KamiEROS said:

Untitledgg.thumb.jpg.2ccc63b7a70a550f6e84c9a073be329a.jpgUntitled.thumb.jpg.63df7deaab478032b22cef48391dc05b.jpg

these are my stats and gear.....I don't know whether I m high lvl or low......

I already have norou.....but I started playing in april so missed levitya:(

I would invest all your time and effort into upgrading Norou before harem v2 is launched.
The further you are with that, the better it is.

You can always decide later on to switch, because right now you are not prepared with your equipment and girls.

• Thinking 1

Well with a revival event around the corner, the KH only epic has always been pants (much to my annoyance) so that'll be one solid item for him. That rainbow shirt will be adequate (not good but adequate) for a while. And at low levels, it'll be less painful to go without good gear now than if he wants to switch later. He can fill out other slots with commons, rares and double-stat epics from the revival, and the difference is much lower at low levels.

Edited by Urist

I think i m almost ready with my girls coz my battler is 4star and princess agate is 3star and rest all KH girls till World 3 is 2 star.....

I m HC right know so my all HC girls have max affection except ankyo.....for some unknown perverted reason i can't bring myself to give her the same attention like other HC girls

And i have 4million cash right know so i think i can put together a decent gear.....

What do you guys think?

And i have been battleing ninja for legendry affection items but got only 1

If i could 15 items like you chthugha then upgrading affection will be a piece of cake.....

Urist i saw that you are KH so did you started out as KH or chaged it latter on?

I started out as Charm then used my free change to be KH then felt that best defence is offence so used 600 kobans to be HC. That was when i was arount 5-10 lvl

But now i realise that we are getting legendry girls and i missed my first one so now I m preety confused as to wait for another legendry HC girl but still i will be 1 girl less than others or to change class......

So what should i do? Change class or wait and which is best class for pvp?

Edited by KamiEROS

That's an impressive amount of cash for your level. The thing is getting better gear isn't a matter of cash, it's a matter of dumb luck of seeing it in the market (or paying to win through epic pachinko, regular pachinko isn't really worthwhile). The more I think about it, I'm convinced that waiting until you get the next revival item set (on May 30) would be the right move.

And I disagree with Chthugha on being prepared in terms of girls. At 2 stars, Norou is just a hair behind 4 star Agate. At 3 stars, Norou is significantly ahead of 5 star Agate. It would be nice if you had Samane for a high quality beta, but it's not THAT essential. Norou is only superior to Samane if they're on an equal number of stars.

Did you manage to get Rumiko from Ninja Spy? Rumiko is superior to Agate if they have an equal number of stars. She was my Alpha til I got Samane (Red Battler and Agate couldn't go above 3 stars back then).

fixed my name for you xD

Since 22nd april that i started playing out i havn't missed even one girl.....evry girl that i could get be fighting bosses i got them....

I got all 3 from ninja then all 3 from grunt too....

I m at the end of world3

Norou is 1start right now.....

So i should wait for revival event or change class now.....

Cause it feels like changing class is the best option right now.

Edited by KamiEROS

Well then, you got 12 days to work on Norou's affection. And Agate's, to a lesser extent. Keep an eye out for epics and rares that are know-how single stat (except for pants) and hopefully get a full set of gear. Then go for it on the 30th.

Keep in mind though, just because know-how is the strongest right now, doesn't mean that will always be the case. It wasn't that long ago that we were the weakest.

• Thanks 1

Good way to blow up my balloon.....

If i had levitya i won't have to wory about changing class

I fought a guy jst now with 3star levitya and his stats were low than mine but his attack was higher due to his alpha....

I mean his 3star levitya had better stats than 5star bunny at same lvl......thats clear cut unfair....

Thnx for all the suggestions....

And why not pants?

Edited by KamiEROS

3 minutes ago, KamiEROS said:

Thnx for all the suggestions....

And why not pants?

Because a revival event will occur next week.  The event reward will be a set of epic gear, and the pants in those events are single stat KH.  So don't waste money buying pants that you can get for free.

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-16-57.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-16-23-38.thumb.png.413897310d477acc60a3a28c260af65d.png

Hmmm,I haven't get any better gear these days so I buy some rare to add more KH and HC.High harmony didn't work very well.

I have discovered the later harem you get the more affection and money you need.The affection increase is very stable.

0 to 1 star: 15

1 to 2 star 50

2 to 3 star 150

3 to 4 star 700

4 to 5 star 1,750.

My princess Agate is my 8th harem,so she needs 1750*8=14000 affection to 5 star.

Now Norou is my 19th harem so I need 19*750 =14,250 for updating her to 4 star.

But her 3 star income is 1,588 in 1 hour and 15 minutes.5 star Bunny can earn 5,000 at the same time.

If all harems'  income is very similar when they are at same star.Considering the effort you need to get a star,it is better to get 5 star harem before collecting other event or boss harems.

Maxing all stat may be painful when I am at higher level without enough income.So I am focus on getting my first 4 harem to 5 star and only update 2 stars for new harem.I hope for getting Samane before collecting all 3 normal boss harems in world 5 and 6.

As for 2 event harem next week...I will not miss them as well.

I haven't get princess Noemy and housemaid yet.The legendary event has only 44 hours left.But I still need 3 days to get Noemy.Perhaps paying some koben is the only way.

Did anyone remember the cost for 5 star red battler ? Over 2 million? Should I pay with money or koben?

I hope I know the formula for much should I spend.

Edited by yoyowhan

10 hours ago, Urist said:

That's an impressive amount of cash for your level. The thing is getting better gear isn't a matter of cash, it's a matter of dumb luck of seeing it in the market (or paying to win through epic pachinko, regular pachinko isn't really worthwhile). The more I think about it, I'm convinced that waiting until you get the next revival item set (on May 30) would be the right move.

And I disagree with Chthugha on being prepared in terms of girls. At 2 stars, Norou is just a hair behind 4 star Agate. At 3 stars, Norou is significantly ahead of 5 star Agate. It would be nice if you had Samane for a high quality beta, but it's not THAT essential. Norou is only superior to Samane if they're on an equal number of stars.

Did you manage to get Rumiko from Ninja Spy? Rumiko is superior to Agate if they have an equal number of stars. She was my Alpha til I got Samane (Red Battler and Agate couldn't go above 3 stars back then).

fixed my name for you xD

I wouldn't call ~4% significantly better. That's hardly better.
Fortunately 4 stars are pretty easy to get, so from that moment you have a good alpha.

The thing is, that you also have to level the girl's experience.
I don't know how stacked he is with books, but a level 1 Norou won't do you much good.
I am just advicing to be prepared before changing specialty, which includes a number of things.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I wouldn't call ~4% significantly better. That's hardly better.
Fortunately 4 stars are pretty easy to get, so from that moment you have a good alpha.

The thing is, that you also have to level the girl's experience.
I don't know how stacked he is with books, but a level 1 Norou won't do you much good.
I am just advicing to be prepared before changing specialty, which includes a number of things.

As for books their is 4 types mags,book,encyclopidea&spell book

I have 17,17,19,24&27,27,33,24 for common and rare respectively and i m lv54 now and all my girls are lv52+.

I did quite a bit of research when i lost my first pvp read many faq and suggestions and i buy books regularly but affection rarely coz i get that in pvp and daily mission

My norou is almost 3 star now jst neet 400 more

I try to keep my stock of books always above 15 for both common and rare.

And try to increase my cash by 1M every week but recently i have been upgrdaing too many girls

Edited by KamiEROS

Just now, KamiEROS said:

As for books their is 4 types mags,book,encyclopidea&spell book

I have 17,17,19,24&27,27,33,24 for common and rare respectively and i m lv54 now and all my girls are lv52+.

I did quite a bit of research when i lost my first pvp read many faq and suggestions and i buy books regularly but affection rarely coz i get that in pvp and daily mission

My norou is almost 3 star now jst neet 400 more

I try to keep my stock of books always above 15 for both common and rare.

And try to increase my cash by 1M every 15-20 days but recently i have been upgrdaing too many girls

there is no such thing as upgrading too many girls :o

at least, that's my philosophy on the game, which leads to my rather poor ranking in mojo/pvp wins for my level, and my rather poor stats as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

there is no such thing as upgrading too many girls :o

at least, that's my philosophy on the game, which leads to my rather poor ranking in mojo/pvp wins for my level, and my rather poor stats as well.

I meant that i have been upgrading too many girls so im low on cash right now......if i didn't upgrade them then i would be arround 5.5M right now....

I dont hold back when it comes to giving affection and exp to my girls.....except for less endowed ones and ankyo.....i have a thing for girls with better assets....lols

I guess my last comment was unnecessary.....

Edited by KamiEROS

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-16-57.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-16-23-38.thumb.png.413897310d477acc60a3a28c260af65d.png

Hmmm,I haven't get any better gear these days so I buy some rare to add more KH and HC.High harmony didn't work very well.

I have discovered the later harem you get the more affection and money you need.The affection increase is very stable.

0 to 1 star: 15

1 to 2 star 50

2 to 3 star 150

3 to 4 star 700

4 to 5 star 1,750.

My princess Agate is my 8th harem,so she needs 1750*8=14000 affection to 5 star.

Now Norou is my 19th harem so I need 19*750 =14,250 for updating her to 4 star.

But her 3 star income is 1,588 in 1 hour and 15 minutes.5 star Bunny can earn 5,000 at the same time.

If all harems'  income is very similar when they are at same star.Considering the effort you need to get a star,it is better to get 5 star harem before collecting other event or boss harems.

Maxing all stat may be painful when I am at higher level without enough income.So I am focus on getting my first 4 harem to 5 star and only update 2 stars for new harem.I hope for getting Samane before collecting all 3 normal boss harems in world 5 and 6.

As for 2 event harem next week...I will not miss them as well.

I haven't get princess Noemy and housemaid yet.The legendary event has only 44 hours left.But I still need 3 days to get Noemy.Perhaps paying some koben is the only way.

Did anyone remember the cost for 5 star red battler ? Over 2 million? Should I pay with money or koben?

I hope I know the formula for much should I spend.

Wow you maxed out you stats increasing option in market.......i thought that was not possible......