Patch Notes 02/05/18 Discussion

25 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Ankyo's stats are a bit of a joke.  At 5 stars they fall in the upper-middle of the 3 star range for girls so she can be ignored from consideration.  Why she was not treated the same as any other 5 star girl introduced so far I have no idea.

Yeah, they really need to bump her up. An easy fix, don't know why they haven't done so yet.

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

Yeah, they really need to bump her up. An easy fix, don't know why they haven't done so yet.

Edited out because of --> Sorry for the profanities, but I'm mad as hell and have been for quite some time now.  I hate injustice in all its forms.

il y a 12 minutes, Adrian'smole a dit :

I'm talking about a complete rebalance of the base stats

And i'm saying a complete rebalance of the base stats is precisely what will happen! All the girls will have their stats reworked according to their rarity. All 5 stars girls until now - with the notable exception of Levitya - will be of common rarity and have their stats on the same power level.

il y a 12 minutes, Adrian'smole a dit :

but it seems you guys either can't see it or refuse to do so.

I don't know what you imagine here, but for the record, I don't work for kinkoid

Edited by Tristelune
  • Thanks 1

il y a 7 minutes, BananaJoy a dit :

the changes sounds intresting but after they finished (i hope so) all arena updates there r still missing things from the previous big announcement. tof contest league system and contest. what happened to them? are they chancelled because never mentioned after that anymore?

Kaos said that some of those will likely land in the test serveur within a few days.

By my informations, they are not cancelled. It's just that the hype will be on Harem v2 and girls rarity for a couple of weeks

Edited by Tristelune

23 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

Kaos said that some of those will likely land in the test serveur within a few days.

By my informations, they are not cancelled. It's just that the hype will be on Harem v2 and girls rarity for a couple of weeks

So for the next legendary event everybody will spend kobans like never before. Never mind the 52 pages of feedback on the first event which they promised to address but haven't done so yet.

Edited by dirty harry

il y a 5 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

So for the next legendary event everybody will spend kobans like never before. Never mind the 52 pages of feedback on the first event which they promised to address but haven't done so and most likely won't before the next legendary event.

I say this just as an observation and without intent of malice.

It's malicious in that you say this without any serious proof to support your statement.

I have no clue what they will change, nor if they will change anything. But they claimed that they heared us and that they will think about how to better satisfy the community with legendary events. So, we can at least let them show us what they have in store for us in May. If it sucks again, we'll always have the possibility to stone them by that time. No need and no reason to be negative by now.

(also, of course, as they are legendary girls, whatever they change, they will still be difficult to obtain. In any case, not everyone will have them).

16 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

It's malicious in that you say this without any serious proof to support your statement.

I have no clue what they will change, nor if they will change anything. But they claimed that they heared us and that they will think about how to better satisfy the community with legendary events. So, we can at least let them show us what they have in store for us in May. If it sucks again, we'll always have the possibility to stone them by that time. No need and no reason to be negative by now.

(also, of course, as they are legendary girls, whatever they change, they will still be difficult to obtain. In any case, not everyone will have them).

When you're right, you're right.  I apologize and I've edited my statement accordingly.

The first part is an assumption but a reasonable one in regards to human nature. If it's rare people want it more. And if it is hyped, people will fall to the sway.

The second part is now simply factual. Whatever is done or planned, no communication of that has been on this forum.

Edited by dirty harry

Sherherazond is a STARTER girl? Does this mean she will no longer be a Boss Girl? 'Cause that's how *I* had to get her, as a drop from the Dark Lord. And if she is going to be a "given" girl, who'll take her place with Dark Lord, and will that mean I'll have to go back and *get* the new DL-droppable girl?

8 hours ago, Tristelune said:

And i'm saying a complete rebalance of the base stats is precisely what will happen! All the girls will have their stats reworked according to their rarity. All 5 stars girls until now - with the notable exception of Levitya - will be of common rarity and have their stats on the same power level.

Have you checked out the starter girl list. 4 out of 7 are hardcore including 2 of the 3 5 star HC girls.

Oddly enough they list 4 levels of rarity, common, rare, epic and legend, but there are 5 lists with no explanation. I don't see a reason to separate out starter girls unless it is a 5th and even weaker category.

I am so glad I got the legendary girl in that last event, I'd be fubared without her, double plus so considering how much more important Alpha is to Beta and Omega. I pity those who never got her.

Im not sure if its correct to ask for help about my problem here, anyways i want to ask for a view to my problem.

After the last event was taken away, i wasnt able to collect my prices or bounty, since i was on a trip and i couldnt login in 2 days (28,29th april), those last two days of event, where i have had already completed the amount of logins needed, were when the new patch with a new event came. In solution to get my rewards of easter event, i would really apreciatte that you could see my case

1 hour ago, dathray11 said:

Im not sure if its correct to ask for help about my problem here, anyways i want to ask for a view to my problem.

After the last event was taken away, i wasnt able to collect my prices or bounty, since i was on a trip and i couldnt login in 2 days (28,29th april), those last two days of event, where i have had already completed the amount of logins needed, were when the new patch with a new event came. In solution to get my rewards of easter event, i would really apreciatte that you could see my case

It's not the correct place, but let me answer you here anyway for this time (if in doubt, ask in chit chat).

Send a mail to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with this.
You are entitled to the epic equipment set, and after they checked you indeed finished the 5 missions needed, they will most likely give you the set.
If you leave this quiry on the forum, it might take weeks before they get back to you.

So apparently it was a bug that both sides girls entered the fray when someone orgasmed, and it has been fixed now. Outcome is that omega girl once again is useless, since she won't even appear in most games (and will only take part in one blow when she actually does).

It has an interesting mechanic for hardcore users, since in theory it means that having low excitment value means more orgasms meaning faster beta and omega. This by trading off your alpha for one with high main stat and AS LOW AS POSSIBLE on secondary and tertiary stats. Lower excitement also ups damage as 1.5 multiplier will happen more often/faster, enabling a sort of rush build. Still only think its viable for HC-users, since KH and charm aren't particularly big on attack. But this build will rely heavily on the alpha girls stats, so there might be room for it. Gonna check the roster to see if there's any good girl available for testing it.

Problem is, it's not calculating properly. I often get orgasm one attack before my opponent, resulting in me having alpha and beta in play while opponent only has alpha. But as far as I saw i got no higher defense from the backswing in where I had the upper hand. Could have seen wrong though, since I only noticed it during two fights. Will check harder next battle.

• Thanks 1

Patch works. Great. now this will change the dynamics of the fight. A strong attack can now give you an extra blow or two before the opponents beta comes in. Charm players won't like it.

Also they changed the colour highlight in the market. It's now easier to see. Too bad it's only on the items equipped and not on your inventory. So accidental and unwanted sales will continue.

So now I've tested, and videorecorded it. I hit my opponent with an orgasm before his, so I have my beta in play while he only has his alpha. He still deals the same amount of damage to me as before my orgasm (my defense hasn't gone up, despite having both alpha and beta vs only alpha). And to add to that i deal LESS damage to my opponent, despite having both alpha and beta vs only alpha. I'm assuming this is a bug, so I'm gonna post it in the bugs section.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 12:26 AM, Abhijeet Jena said:

i am currently having some issues as i cannot get any more girls through battling the previous bosses ... Is there some kind of limit to the lvl of the player for collecting the girls or is this some kind of bug then plz fix it as soon as possible .

yeah i agree as soon as this patch was released it all went to shit the girl drops are totally broken please fix and for anyone who thinks otherwise im sorry but personally i think you're wrong because i've gone well over 2000 of one boss fight and literally no luck i think it should be fixed to be more fair and stable and not basing how hard it may or may not be on how many girls you have it should just be a fixed rng that has no influence by how many girls you have as that sort of rng or drop rate tyoe thing is total bullcrap and extremely useless and/or unfair to everyone not just free to play players or paid players

I also haven't been able to get a single girl since the last update. If it was just the event girls, I'd think that was normal but disappointing, but boss girls aren't dropping at all, either. And increasingly I'm running into an issue during various fights where there's an extended pause before the Skip button appears that results in either the fight eventually finishing, or a server timeout. I'm starting to think that may be impacting the drop rate as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

I also haven't been able to get a single girl since the last update. If it was just the event girls, I'd think that was normal but disappointing, but boss girls aren't dropping at all, either. And increasingly I'm running into an issue during various fights where there's an extended pause before the Skip button appears that results in either the fight eventually finishing, or a server timeout. I'm starting to think that may be impacting the drop rate as well.

the rewards from the fight are determined as soon as you press 'fight'. it doesnt matter if you watch it or skip it. in fact you dont even need to finish the fight. hit start, push f5 and then see that either your money raised or you have another girl in your harem. i observed the latter already a few times (doing like natstar said with opening 20 browser tabs, pressing fight on all, closing all and finally refreshing the original tab). so no need to worry the timeouts other than its wasting your time.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2018 at 9:16 PM, Masters said:

Sherherazond is a STARTER girl? Does this mean she will no longer be a Boss Girl? 'Cause that's how *I* had to get her, as a drop from the Dark Lord. And if she is going to be a "given" girl, who'll take her place with Dark Lord, and will that mean I'll have to go back and *get* the new DL-droppable girl?

No. The girls who fall under starter rarity are the 4 given girls (Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler & Ankyo) and the 3 drop girls from Dark Lord. They're considered starter girls because Dark Lords girls(not including event girls) have a much higher drop rate than the other bosses. 

As here seems to be the user discussion of proposed rarity update

- what week or better day do you think this will take place?

Because right now I fight with Samane as a KH but also have Levitya - and I wonder how long I could wait to level her affection in pvp instead of using gifts. Because I'd like to give her the 4th star _before_ the rarity update to "stay cheap".

Thanks for suggestions.

25 minutes ago, windia said:

As here seems to be the user discussion of proposed rarity update

- what week or better day do you think this will take place?

Because right now I fight with Samane as a KH but also have Levitya - and I wonder how long I could wait to level her affection in pvp instead of using gifts. Because I'd like to give her the 4th star _before_ the rarity update to "stay cheap".

Thanks for suggestions.

It's really hard to say how long it will take.
Latest news I got about it, is that the devs have no idea when it will be finished.