Edwarda not dropping any of her girls

I have battled edwarda more than 4 times as compared to anyother charecter  .she has reached her max level since january  and still I have not received a single girl from her .please can the game tech help on this 

• Like 2

Finalmecia were 90lvl when i started fighting her, right now she is 255lvl so that means 825 fights and still none of her girls have dropped so yeah i'd say that i know the feeling of having a really bad luck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I myself have not seen a single drop off of Roko either and that's after well over 700 clicks. The algo isn't random though as was stated in previous threads. It was stated that the drop rate was set to limit 1 girl a month of boss girls and that special event boss girl drops would not interfere with that chance. But this is getting ridiculous. 

• 2 weeks later...

I normally roll my eyes at threads like these.  It seems like every other day we have a new thread complaining about the game being "broken" because girls don't drop, usually from newer players who were spoiled by Dark Lord's seemingly higher drop rate and then are confused when they don't see boss girls dropping frequently later in the game.  The drop rate is low and the drop rate is random.  It's not a bug just because you're unlucky.

That being said, I will add my own objective information to this particular thread regarding Edwarda.

I am currently about halfway through Hamelin town, and I always push all of my combativity towards my current world boss.  Some are maxed out and some not, and some I've fought more/less than others due to events.  The bottom line is that I've fought all the bosses available to me quite a bit (except for Bremen, who I'm a newb with and won't count yet).

Dark Lord has dropped all 3 girls.  Ninja Spy has dropped 2 girls.  Gruntt, Donatien, and Sylvanus have all dropped 1 girl.  Edwarda is the only boss in the game who has yet to drop a single girl for me.  Probably just coincidence and probably just shitty luck on Edwarda's drops for me and for the others in this thread.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:01 PM, YoyoHH said:

I normally roll my eyes at threads like these.  It seems like every other day we have a new thread complaining about the game being "broken" because girls don't drop, usually from newer players who were spoiled by Dark Lord's seemingly higher drop rate and then are confused when they don't see boss girls dropping frequently later in the game.  The drop rate is low and the drop rate is random.  It's not a bug just because you're unlucky.

That being said, I will add my own objective information to this particular thread regarding Edwarda.

I am currently about halfway through Hamelin town, and I always push all of my combativity towards my current world boss.  Some are maxed out and some not, and some I've fought more/less than others due to events.  The bottom line is that I've fought all the bosses available to me quite a bit (except for Bremen, who I'm a newb with and won't count yet).

Dark Lord has dropped all 3 girls.  Ninja Spy has dropped 2 girls.  Gruntt, Donatien, and Sylvanus have all dropped 1 girl.  Edwarda is the only boss in the game who has yet to drop a single girl for me.  Probably just coincidence and probably just shitty luck on Edwarda's drops for me and for the others in this thread

Mr advanced member it might say newbie on my avatar but i can assure you Iam halfway through the ritual plains . I have played  this game so much thatI have had 3 girls from every boss except  sylvanus who has 1 left edwarda all three left  and current ritual boss who has dropped 1 . Iam not a confused new gamer who has been spoilt by the dark lord the reason why i wrotse this that I have had over 3000 battles with edwarda yes i have counted them and still no drop .yes there is somthing called random and somtething not quite right . 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Longshaft said:

Mr advanced member it might say newbie on my avatar but i can assure you Iam halfway through the ritual plains . I have played  this game so much thatI have had 3 girls from every boss except  sylvanus who has 1 left edwarda all three left  and current ritual boss who has dropped 1 . Iam not a confused new gamer who has been spoilt by the dark lord the reason why i wrotse this that I have had over 3000 battles with edwarda yes i have counted them and still no drop .yes there is somthing called random and somtething not quite right . 

I'm not sure where that's coming from.  Perhaps you should reread my previous post.

1) I said I "normally" roll my eyes at threads "like this".  Not this thread.  If I thought your concern was stupid, I wouldn't have contributed.

2) I noted the abundance of these types of threads and stated they are "usually" posted by newer players who do not realize how low or random the drop rate is.  That statement is pretty indisputable and again, was not at all directed at you or this thread.  If Edwarda hit her max level in January, as you stated in your original post, then you obviously are not a new player.

3) I then stated facts regarding the drop rate being low and random, and pointed out that being unlucky does not equate to a bug in the game.  These statements are indisputable.  I stated these things in order to quantify my following points, in which I supported your argument.

4) Finally, I gave a detailed account of my own experience with Edwarda, which has been similar to yours, supporting the possibility that something may be wrong with her drop rate.  My personal opinion is that it's likely coincidence and bad luck for us, and I said so.

I like to reread controversial posts several times, to ensure I understand clearly the point trying to be made, before I respond to them.  This way I can be sure that I know what the hell I'm talking about.  I read your post above clearly before I posted this response.  I mean, if I were to just rudely snap at you without comprehending what you were saying...well, that would just make me look like a dick.

• Like 1

I had similar problems with Edwarda when I did the quests in The Juy Sea. Jeanne dropped pretty quick and then … nothing. I spent ages fighting E until I gave up and went for the next boss, because I already finished half of the quests in Admittance of the death. This was in January I think. Not quite sure anymore. Since then I never thought about fighting E again until this event came up. Well, here are the results (have to admit that I spent about 1K Kobans for refills, didn't had to, but sometimes I lack patience). Sometimes I like RNG … not very often, but sometimes ….

Ltedvma32.png.286aff84b62ad2ebaa60bb2355c6e09a.png

hi everybody ,

this is the 2nd event (day 4 ) i didn't get any new girl !! i spent Kobans and fight normally all theses days and no thing .

advanced members said the system has something wrong -_- then why the developer didn't fix it before they release new event,,, really i pissed off 

i didn't read all posts  of this thread !! 

i didn't understand some of posts :D

i didn't think this the right place to post this but 

I WANT ANSWERS 

thank you and sorry for broken lang.:$

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Seex2 said:

hi everybody ,

this is the 2nd event (day 4 ) i didn't get any new girl !! i spent Kobans and fight normally all theses days and no thing .

advanced members said the system has something wrong -_- then why the developer didn't fix it before they release new event,,, really i pissed off 

I WANT ANSWERS 

we all want answers

using this tone makes me less inclined to give you the answers you want

posting this in a thread about Edwarda makes me even less inclined to help you

try posting your question in this sub-forum where it belongs -> http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/29-qa-questions-answers/

ask nicely, don't demand answers in BOLD type, we don't have to answer you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seex2 said:

hi everybody ,

I WANT ANSWERS 

You still have 3,5 days to try. Maybe you get lucky. Complaining in advance  …. pussy.

About the system: There's nothing wrong with the system per se (so you better don't expect fixes) … RNG is just not always fair. There are the luckier guys, and there's you. Deal with it.

Everything else has been said perfectly by Blain.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Longshaft said:

5 hours ago, Seex2 said:

hi everybody ,

I WANT ANSWERS 

An event only girl that only drop from bosses during an event has a set drop rate so it is based on luck getting them.

The boss girls that drop from bosses even when an event is not on have a small increase to their drop rate with every failed attempt but the drop rate is only increased for that boss and that does not increase your chance of getting an event girl because they have a set chance to drop the event girls.

The forum title newbie and Advanced Member is forum title based on the number of forum posts that you make on the forum and has nothing to do with your level in the game.

I got the forum title Advanced Member before I was level 10 in the game because I posted on the forums early on waiting for my in-game energy to recharge

You get upgraded from newbie to the member forum title after only about 5 posts and get advanced member forum title within only about 20 posts or less so it is not hard to get them.

People with coloured forum titles are the ones with the most information such as Moderator, CM, and Administrators

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost finished Hemlin town.

all previous world bosses dropped every girl. I got the two from this event as well.

Bremen not dropping anything in about 5-600 hits. Sylvanus dropped all 3 in about 40 hits. I get it that was lucky but Bremen is VERY inconsistent with all my previous experience with ANY of the bosses.

7 hours ago, fattyu said:

I am almost finished Hemlin town.

all previous world bosses dropped every girl. I got the two from this event as well.

Bremen not dropping anything in about 5-600 hits. Sylvanus dropped all 3 in about 40 hits. I get it that was lucky but Bremen is VERY inconsistent with all my previous experience with ANY of the bosses.

You just want everyone to feel jealous.  My last boss girl drop was on May 20 and before that it was March 14. I currently have 12 obtainable boss girls I am working on. The RNG goddess does not favor me like she does you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 1:56 AM, PlusIon said:

You just want everyone to feel jealous.  My last boss girl drop was on May 20 and before that it was March 14. I currently have 12 obtainable boss girls I am working on. The RNG goddess does not favor me like she does you.

Not really. Status update. yet again both event girl dropped from bosses. finished hemlin town. Bremen still havent dropped ANYTHING despite the heavy farm status...