Edwarda not dropping any of her girls

8 hours ago, fattyu said:

Not really. Status update. yet again both event girl dropped from bosses. finished hemlin town. Bremen still havent dropped ANYTHING despite the heavy farm status...

Haha, I'm also trying to get my last drop from Bremen but no luck yet

I farmed (still am) Edwarda for quite some time. I spend one portion of Combativity on her daily yet not a single girl from her, not even the legendary gifts . Hell, I just maxed the next boss and it dropped 2 girls pretty quickly as well as several gifts. Compared to all other bosses, I spent most Combat on Edwarda, yet nothing except money drops. 

I’m a relative newb, but I have gotten all Edwarda’s girls. What I have seen lately is a change in the manner/frequency with which both girls, gifts and boosters are awarded during battle. Right now, it seems like only money is going out for combat rewards after “boss” battles. 

Also, I can’t remember the last time I received ANY boosters for any battle. Makes the arena battles pretty difficult. I might be able to be competitive about once every 3-4 days.

Why the change? It was more fun being somewhat competitive!

• 3 weeks later...

hi I wanted to ask a question because after many attempts trying to get Bonny started counting them and so that took more than 5236 battles against Edwarda and wanted to know if it could be a mistake or just that I have the worst luck of all

Edited by BryVaz

10 hours ago, BryVaz said:

hi I wanted to ask a question because after many attempts trying to get Bonny started counting them and so that took more than 5236 battles against Edwarda and wanted to know if it could be a mistake or just that I have the worst luck of all

That is not even bad luck. That is the norm for bosses at Edwarda's level and higher.

• 2 weeks later...

Second boss from Edwarda is maxed out, yet she didn't drop a single girl to date. Not to mention I spend at least one Combativity point per day, it average at about 10-12 Combat. these days, even with the events, I at least duel her once per day. I'd say I dueled her the most with the worst results. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

i have the same problem from Edwarda,  from the 1st day i get  the girl from Donatien and after that i play only Edwarda, and  till now i didn't get the  girl ... wtf .... this is the  second time i play event and from some reason i don't get the girl.

It's some bug or the drop rate is verry low( because if is the rate this is sh1t :D)

thank you.

On 10.6.2018 at 1:56 AM, PlusIon said:

You just want everyone to feel jealous.  My last boss girl drop was on May 20 and before that it was March 14. I currently have 12 obtainable boss girls I am working on. The RNG goddess does not favor me like she does you.

mine today and not even recognize it. just wounder why bremen dont have any girls in his lootbox anymore :)

O Fortuna, you really are blind... Edwarda is a bish (to be polite). Not a single regular girl drop from her and I'm half way trough the Hamelin quest, got 2 event girls from her, though. Donatien and Silvanus are both 100% cleared. I'm not that easy to quit and surrender, though, maybe today will be the day, since I didn't battle her yet and I have few combativity to use.

• 2 months later...

i got 2 girls from edwarda before she got her max level, which is pretty lucky i guess... but the third girl from her won't drop and I would guess, that i spent about 1000 fights after the last drop. long time ago there was a patchnote where was said, that you should get one girl at least every month through fighting and that every boss counts the fights without drop and increases the drop chance (i don't know if that system is used today or if it was changed in meantime). but i think with edwarda there is definitly something wrong with her drops.

3 hours ago, MKT said:

i got 2 girls from edwarda before she got her max level, which is pretty lucky i guess... but the third girl from her won't drop and I would guess, that i spent about 1000 fights after the last drop. long time ago there was a patchnote where was said, that you should get one girl at least every month through fighting and that every boss counts the fights without drop and increases the drop chance (i don't know if that system is used today or if it was changed in meantime). but i think with edwarda there is definitly something wrong with her drops.

That isn't the current system. Getting one a month was the case when there was a 'global' pity timer. Now there is a different one for each boss, instead of a shared one. There's nothing wrong with her drops, the chance is just low.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, mongolman said:

Why are her drops lower than any other boss????  That is the point people are trying to get to.  

This is wrong. Even if we do not have the exact drop rates, we can deduce that them decreases while you advance with the worlds, so bosses of higher worlds have progressively a lower drop rate. But individual luck can change the perception of this.

Edited by Mythos

Haha. Talk about Edwarda being unlucky. Current event spent combativity from the start with Ninja Spy to get Event Girl, no luck. First attempt with Edwarda because of contest and boom, Lilith. Go figure. And Grunt refuses to release his last common girl after ages of trying. To me, Edwarda Dildo Hands is the go to, since there are 2 more girls and higher cash for now.