Patch Notes 16/05/18 Discussion

you will charm her in the blink of an eye.

Is this a hint for the next Legendary girl to be a charm class?

It's starting to get a little bit unfair, with Charm having six 5-star heroines already. Hardcore having 3 + a legendary. Whereas Know-how only have 3.

Imagine if the next Legendary was Charm class, they will now have seven 5-star heroines, while Know-how gets shafted :/

• Like 2

They announced a long time ago that the next legendary girl would be a charm girl.

It doesn't matter how many good girls each class has as you really only need 1-2 good ones for PVP and specialty/stats are meaningless for everything else.

Charm's new crit effect is so laughably weak that KH and HC have a huge PVP advantage right now.

KH is by far the best class for PVP right now because of the Crit effect, by the time they'll fix that I'm sure a KH legendary girl will be released.

• Like 3

I love the fact that you are working on bugs and adding new things, but how about spending some more time on actually opening up the levels so I can play the game?  I play this game to actually play and level up not sit around and organize.  

• Like 3

The starter pack bug is annoying, so I'm glad it's going to be fixed. The new avatars and outfits are welcome, but hell if I'll waste kobans in them :P.

Also, just to be clear as there was some confusion the last time around: the new Legendary Days will last 3 days/72 hours or 4 days/96 hours?

• Like 3

Hi, I want to comment on the "Starter" offer.

It is great, however, it is blank inside.  There is no "fill in the blanks" area.  

Am I doing something wrong?  I don't want to complain!!  

Here is what it looks like to me!!!

oxxxo, brassy

Yes Please!  I would like this very much!!  heheehe.JPG

2 minutes ago, GokuB said:

when can we expect the servers to be fixed?

The server problem is not on their end, nor is it on your end. It is somewhere in the middle. The errors are communication errors. It could possibly be with their hosting company, but it is harder to find exactly where the problem is. Browsers these days are less tolerant of slow communication. SO while I believe that communication errors are the problem. I also think that the pages may be loading up a lot of unnecessary things. I always clear my cache before playing the game to make sure that it is synced up correctly so I think I have to reload a lot of things that might be cached. When I do not clear the cache I rarely see the errors.

13 minutes ago, jackgrant said:

hey, don't make too many events. just continue the story. and why's the price to upgrade girls to 5 star "super crazy expensive"? it's not fun at all when we play with pay too much for kobans.

Pretty sure the expense of upgrading girls is being addressed with the Harem V2 update. With girls receiving new rarities the rarer the girl the more expensive she'll be. I'm guessing story and boss girls should become cheaper while event girls will probably stay about the same. Epic Pachinko and Legendary ones are probably going to get more expensive. Obviously I don't know for sure cause they haven't given us exact numbers yet. You can read what info they've told us under the announcements page, the topic is "Girls Rarity Update."

8 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Hi, I want to comment on the "Starter" offer.

It is great, however, it is blank inside.  There is no "fill in the blanks" area.  

Am I doing something wrong?  I don't want to complain!!  

Here is what it looks like to me!!!

oxxxo, brassy

*screenshot*

I've tried it and it works, so maybe it's on your end. Maybe your browser? I'm using Firefox.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BraumII said:

They announced a long time ago that the next legendary girl would be a charm girl.

It doesn't matter how many good girls each class has as you really only need 1-2 good ones

I don't really agree with this. It's definitely unfair when when one faction gets over twice as many as another faction.

This will bring their total up to 7 five-star girls to choose from. Now just imagine if Shina from World 10 is Charm class as well9_9

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eman said:

I've tried it and it works, so maybe it's on your end. Maybe your browser? I'm using Firefox.

Thank you for your kind suggestion:  I use Chrome. 

The other offers do work, just not this one.

I tried WE and on my laptop and phone.  LOL.  It is a great offer!  And-  Can I show you something?

You snapped right up didn't you?  heheehee.  Which is exactly what I thought too.   Way to go!!

Here is a snap!!  Haha.  

Could I borrow 6..JPG

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Thank you for your kind suggestion:  I use Chrome. 

The other offers do work, just not this one.

I tried WE and on my laptop and phone.  LOL.  It is a great offer!  And-  Can I show you something?

You snapped right up didn't you?  heheehee.  Which is exactly what I thought too.   Way to go!!

Here is a snap!!  Haha.  

Could I borrow 6..JPG

Well, if it's not the browser, I don't know why it doesn't work. I wish I knew more about this kind of stuff, but besides building a PC, I'm a complete noob '>.<

• Like 1

Can you make "10 Time Epic Pachinko" have more than 1 girl? What i mean is make chance to get girl like "1 Time Epic Pachinko" but also guaranteed that player will get 1 girl Since there not that much grinding time before event

ps. buff know-how ablilty please? like boost up from 10% heal to 13-15% heal. this class really can't stand higher lvl with hardcore class

Edited by NotBlueNeon
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Fiel said:

I don't really agree with this. It's definitely unfair when when one faction gets over twice as many as another faction.

This will bring their total up to 7 five-star girls to choose from. Now just imagine if Shina from World 10 is Charm class as well9_9

Even that is already known.
Shina is a know-how girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's christmas before she arrives >,<

• Like 1

After all the negative backlash you guys got from the first legendary days i wonder if it is wise to do it again? I would also ask why did you dicide to go against the requests of the community and make the event only three days long instead of the requested seven.

Edited by pooplool
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s cool even though going have buy clothes avatar. If I ard long enough for u to release bout delete game. Getting old real fast almost leveled up sensei on last board 60 lvls used 480-490 🤛 still not even one dam girl given to me. Can’t play last month half still waiting next lvl to play been at hundred life points use month half can’t even play game. All can do try get girls and u made that impossible to do I’m sry fuck that shouldn’t take 500 plus 🤛lvl ur character up battling against 60 lvls not get one dam thing in return bout done this game