Patch Notes 16/05/18 Discussion

Hehehe, No Spoilers about the legendary girls this time? I'm getting curious.

PS: Guys,the bug with the starter pack is still occuring,every time that I log,the pop up continue to show again and again. 

PS 2: When will the last contest ends?

49 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

PS: Guys,the bug with the starter pack is still occuring,every time that I log,the pop up continue to show again and again. 

The patch notes come out before the patch itself comes out so the bug has not been fixed by the patch yet.

I'm happy we get more profile customization options, which I've wanted for a while. Hopefully the new avatars are some girls. That outfit is actually pretty good looking.

I'm not happy that they cost Kobans...

I'm actually very excited for the "soon" release of the new Harem. I really want to read the descriptions of all the girls. Back then, I used to go into the PokeDex and just start reading all the Pokemon's descriptions, I loved doing it. I always played this game to collect them all, and now there's more reason to. :) 

I spend more on affection scenes than stat points, even though every one says to prioritize battle points over everything. Nah man, I want sexy affection scenes, not winning virtual battles.

4 hours ago, sanjkame said:

1st: as natstar said

2nd: if you thoroughly look at the topic of the thread you can clearly see the date... o.O

• Like 1

Hey guys. Do I understand it right that if the legendary girl drops I have to push her affection level to a specific point or I am going to lose her? It sounds like this to me and if yes, how high i have to push her?

I am new to Hentai heroes and this are my first legendary days. It would be good to know how it works correctly.

And if you work on the Harem it would be nice to choose in which pose the girls fight. You can see their level and their affection status in the pictures. The pose shouldn´t be nessessary and because it is a game based on visuals, this should be a possibility

Edited by Shosuka

5 minutes ago, Shosuka said:

I am new to Hentai heroes and this are my first legendary days. It would be good to know how it works correctly.

We all would like to know.  We have been promised an FAQ on the Legendary Events multiple times, most recently Jessie said it would be out "today" (she said that 2 days ago).

If you have questions, posting them on the forums like this is the best way to get them answered, as other players are going to your best source of information.  Additionally, I highly recommend the Wiki page, as it has a lot of very helpful information (although some are out of date).

Regarding your specific questions here:

1) You absolutely will not lose any girl after you acquire her.  You do not have to level her, use her in battle, or increase her affection at all if you don't want to.

2) The poses in fights have been brought up before.  The original answer from the devs was that seeing the pose would clue your opponent into what level she is, which could be loosely considered an advantage back when you could choose opponents in the tower.  However, you no longer choose opponents, and the girls' affection tier is listed in their portrait now for opponents to see.  We have alerted the devs that allowing pose changes is no longer an advantage and is something the players desperately want.  I am not aware of any developer response to this question.

2 minutes ago, Shosuka said:

Hey guys. Do I understand it right that if the legendary girl drops I have to push her affection level to a specific point or I am going to lose her? It sounds like this to me and if yes, how high i have to push her?

You will not lose her. Never. Ever. Never never ever. There is no way to lose or remove a girl from a harem, even if you wanted to kick a girl out. Can't be done. Nope. No way. It's impossible. You are stuck with her forever, like herpes.

Hope that's a clear enough answer

Out of curiosity, cite your source for this notion that the legendary girl's affection has to be pushed to a specific point, or you will lose her. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. At all. Nowhere.

Thx Blain and Yoyo.

it was this line in the post from the legendary days from tuesday which make me think like this.

"Your mission! Activate her and prove yourself to her! Make her want to stay with you! Beware, she might not be present again! To help you in this, we added legendary gifts, with 4x times bigger rates!"

Sounded like they gave extra those special gift´s to make her stay. But if she stays without pushing her affection level it is perfekt. Now she only has to drop.

Got 2 gift´s until now. They may be usefull :-)

Don't sell those gifts. Save them until you get enough girls raising the cost so that they won't blast beyond your current cost level.

Yeah clear as mud.

If it takes 100 affection to get the first star and an addition 400 to get to 5 star and you use a 1000 affection item, you will only get 499 affection the rest wasted.

By your 1oth or 20th girl the costs go up quite a bit. There is a Wiki [google it] that gives the costs per girl count and affection level.

Ah ok, I see why you could think that now.

That line has to do with the dialogue in the affection scenes. The devs of course know what it relates to, but a player who hasn't gotten Norou, or hasn't unlocked the relevant affection scenes, wouldn't know that. It's just flavor from the affection scenes.

So don't worry. Norou does not require special gifts or a certain amount of affection to join your harem or stay with you. Sorry that the devs didn't communicate that clearly.

On 15/05/2018 at 12:31 AM, Habi said:

1st: as natstar said

2nd: if you thoroughly look at the topic of the thread you can clearly see the date... o.O

I'm talking about TWITTER and FACEBOOK contests, The last time winners were announced was on the Super Girlzz event

Edited by sanjkame

1 hour ago, Shosuka said:

"Your mission! Activate her and prove yourself to her! Make her want to stay with you! Beware, she might not be present again!

What Jessie is saying is that it is uncertain at this point if she will ever be PRESENTED again. A big thing with the first Legendary Girl was that if you did not get her she would not ever be available ever again. 

Considering how badly that event went, hopefully Levitya *will* be available at least once more, but for this girl, Jessie is saying that at this time as far as we're being told she may never become available again.

Fact remains, though, is once you get a girl, she will always be a part of your Harem. At least as the game is coded now. Who knows if the devs will ever enable players to "fire" girls. But you can't at this time.

Edited by Masters

52 minutes ago, Masters said:

What Jessie is saying is that it is uncertain at this point if she will ever be PRESENTED again. A big thing with the first Legendary Girl was that if you did not get her she would not ever be available ever again. 

Considering how badly that event went, hopefully Levitya *will* be available at least once more, but for this girl, Jessie is saying that at this time as far as we're being told she may never become available again.

Everything you say is true. Although it seems they will just keep pumping out new legendary girls every month or two so really, missing out on a girl isn't such the disaster they implied it was.

The only question is, will they keep recycling the same 3 legendary girls, which would remove the "gotta get her now or never" but save on art work, or keep putting out new girls which means if you miss one, there is another one comming, means more art work and eventually makes the current 5 star crew eventually pointless as you will in 9 to 18 months be able to stock up on a full team of 3 star legendaries.

7 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I'm talking about TWITTER and FACEBOOK contests, The last time winners were announced was on the Super Girlzz event

may i kindly remind you of what you said yourself? here it is:

On 15.5.2018 at 12:48 AM, sanjkame said:

this clearly refers to the patch(notes) which natstars and my answer were based on.

the other thing you mentioned is completely offtopic in this thread.

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 8:35 PM, BraumII said:

They announced a long time ago that the next legendary girl would be a charm girl.

It doesn't matter how many good girls each class has as you really only need 1-2 good ones for PVP and specialty/stats are meaningless for everything else.

Charm's new crit effect is so laughably weak that KH and HC have a huge PVP advantage right now.

KH is by far the best class for PVP right now because of the Crit effect, by the time they'll fix that I'm sure a KH legendary girl will be released.

I am new and don't get it how is KH better than hc?

I feel that HC has a better crit ability......

Will some one explain to me?

I think it's generally considered that KH and HC have relatively balanced harmony effects.  Both are boosted by your main stat and effect the fight similarly,  KH you recover your own ego and HC you give extra damage to your opponent.  To me, the main difference would be that KH extends the fight, which is an advantage if you have a strong beta/omega, whereas HC shortens the fight, an advantage if you rely mainly on your alpha.

I also agree wholeheartedly what Braumll said: "It doesn't matter how many good girls each class has as you really only need 1-2 good ones for PVP".  It surprises me how much people complain about the number of available top end girls for Charm as being a big advantage.  Who cares if Charm has triple as many 5-star girls as KH and HC?  You can only put 3 on your battle team, the rest are just decoration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KamiEROS said:

I am new and don't get it how is KH better than hc?

I feel that HC has a better crit ability......

Will some one explain to me?

Im currently at level 220 as are most of the people in my pvp bracket (Top 200 Mojo Bracket). At this level, most people have 110'000-130'000 Ego and about 20'000-22'000 attack. So 10% of Ego or 50% of attack bonus actually default to about the same bonus of 10'000-12'000. KH bonus tends to be a bit higher (10-20%)  but is delayed and HC can crit on Orgasms for even more extra damage. So I guess you're right that HC and KH are about even though I would definitely not call HC better. 

• Thanks 1

I checked top players profile and most of them are KH any special reason as coz of it I feel like KH may be better than HC for PVP fights. I do a lot of pvp fights and so which one should I go for....I m lv 53 so I think I have the opportunity to chance my class now and later it might be too costly?