Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

Hello!

If you want to discuss the unexpected android, you came to the right place! 

Thank you, 
Jessie Kinkoid

• Guest featured this topic

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to ask:

In the patch notes released yesterday, we read:

"Legendary Days coming to Haremverse on the 17th until the 20th! More news coming soon!

And now here we read:

"Juliette found this android, that awaits you to stimulate it until it gets totally activated! From the 17th up to the 21st of May, you need to save her from Ninja Spy! There’s a risk, he does harm!"

It's fair to say that it will start the 17th, but when will it end? Will it last 3 days / 72 hours or 4 days / 96 hours?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to ask:

In the patch notes released yesterday, we read:

"Legendary Days coming to Haremverse on the 17th until the 20th! More news coming soon!

And now here we read:

"Juliette found this android, that awaits you to stimulate it until it gets totally activated! From the 17th up to the 21st of May, you need to save her from Ninja Spy! There’s a risk, he does harm!"

It's fair to say that it will start the 17th, but when will it end? Will it last 3 days / 72 hours or 4 days / 96 hours?

It lasts 4 days and ends on Monday their time when new missions/contests start/end.

image.thumb.png.b217fe3fc9e6b6c6e1db6f3f46f553f9.png

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Here's the official info.

It starts on the 17th of May at 5AM GTM+1.
It ends on the 21st of May at 5AM GTM+1.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

It lasts 4 days and ends on Monday their time when new missions/contests start/end.

image.thumb.png.b217fe3fc9e6b6c6e1db6f3f46f553f9.png

Thank you.

1 minute ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Here's the official info.

It starts on the 17th of May at 5AM GTM+1.
It ends on the 21st of May at 5AM GTM+1.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Thanks again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Molasar said:

Hmmmmm.   last 2 girls the pilots    droprate  impossible    how will this one be     droprate nonexistant ?    it would be nice that we would have bigger odds then 1:1000000

I got both in three days without spending kobans. It sometimes happen that you don't get any girls for a few weeks. This means you are unlucky, not that the drop rate sucks.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Wizz said:

I got both in three days without spending kobans. It sometimes happen that you don't get any girls for a few weeks. This means you are unlucky, not that the drop rate sucks.

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. You can be unlucky WHILE the drop rates suck.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello!

If you want to discuss the unexpected android, you came to the right place! 

Thank you, 
Jessie Kinkoid

everything is perfect!
but will the drop be so low again?
I love such events but 4 days for drop girls is too little; /
pliz give at least 7 days, or a little bigger drop

but the new girl is great
legendary gifts are also great
new event definitely a plus

I'm afraid only that the new girl will not fall into my collection :(

• Like 8

il y a 3 minutes, Masters a dit :

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. You can be unlucky WHILE the drop rates suck.

Seems you know what the drop rates are, i'd Really like to know them, can you tell me ? No ? That's what i thought.

Edited by CursedLight
  • Haha 1

Well  if she is in the there then the Pachinko pool gives 1:26 change for 5400 kobans each tryool then the droprate is only 1:28 or less   but costs 5400 for 1 try   the ridge players have an easy girl

Edited by Molasar
missing text

3 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I am excited for the new girl. So far no stats yet and no clarification she will be Charm. But I like the outfit and cannot wait to see her come out of it. 

They said she will be Charm also Lover is another name they call Charm so when they say ''The best would be that he’s a gentle lover'' They're talking about her being Charm.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Molasar said:

Well  if she is in the there then the Pachinko pool gives 1:26 change for 5400 kobans each tryool then the droprate is only 1:28 or less   but costs 5400 for 1 try   the ridge players have an easy girl

How do you get that number?

well I'm not very fan with android but she is cute and hot 

and I was waiting for this event since the announcement ,although I didn't get the first one which made very dissapointed  .

but now I'm ready to this one I prepared all the affections to max her and collected 4000 kobans to refill the combat tries and I hope 

to get her .

• Like 2