Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

4 minutes ago, Molasar said:

there are 26 girls in the pool in my game

There are at least 42 girls to get there. As with bosses you only see the girls you can now still get, so if you already won some then they won't show up there again.

And well that's only true for the "guaranteed girl"..you also have an additional chance of at least 1:118 at minimum if we base it on 1. all possible rewards from epic pachinko has an equal chance of being dropped and 2. there will be only the new legendary girl for event to get from epic pachinko. I personally doubt the "1." but well..we don't have numbers. That would make around 0,85% chance per draw and around 64.800 Kobans for a statistically(!!) guaranteed drop.
If we now take the best discount on buying Kobans we're at 420€ (4x100, 1x20) or 107,64€ with 36 months of waiting and gaining Daily Cards. 

At least for me, that seems to suck. Given that there's a chance to get her without spending any money (you get Kobans from other sources then money or can defeat Ninja Spy) it's arguable but okay. On the other side I did around 500 fights for the last legendary girl and didn't get her. To statistically get her after 501 fights the chance would be around 0,2% per fight. In 72hours without spending Kobans you can get around 72*2=144+20=164 fights (30min per Combativity and +20 because you can already start with full combativity(given you can't increase that above 20 or reduce the recharge time)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ThisIsMyFault said:

If we now take the best discount on buying Kobans we're at 420€ (4x100, 1x20) or 107,64€ with 36 months of waiting and gaining Daily Cards. 

I was just thinking about figuring this out. I was going to base it off of 5400 Kobans per month, but I seem to gather them faster.

For those you are wondering, she is based on Nier:Automata's protagonist 2b. I applaud the developers for their good taste in games. If you haven't tried it, go do it!

Regarding the droprates, the grind probably will be a hellish experience, based on the previous event. However at least now, we know the drill! 

I doubt less than 7k kobans(800ish fights)  would be enough to get her, so its quite likely i won't get her. Good luck to the ones that got the luck/kobans required.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I was just thinking about figuring this out. I was going to base it off of 5400 Kobans per month, but I seem to gather them faster.

I forgot to take into account that you can get at least 150 Kobans each day without events from the daily missions. That would make only 10 months of waiting and daily gaining of these 150 Kobans + 60 from Monthly Card (~50€). If we also say 3 contest each 2-3 days you could reduce that time to ~5 or ~6 months, while only needing to spend around 25€ for the Monthly Cards, given you always win all those contests and you never spend a Koban on anything else.

17 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

For those you are wondering, she is based on Nier:Automata's protagonist 2b. I applaud the developers for their good taste in games. If you haven't tried it, go do it!

Regarding the droprates, the grind probably will be a hellish experience, based on the previous event. However at least now, we know the drill! 

I doubt less than 7k kobans(800ish fights)  would be enough to get her, so its quite likely i won't get her. Good luck to the ones that got the luck/kobans required.

Honestly I never would have made the connection, the dress style is more like Chi like someone else said.

Personally I don't care for her, so hey if the drop rate is as bad this time, at least I won't miss not having her, even if I am a charm player.

I think she's lovely. A little too big in the upper area, but some like that.

Furthermore I think it should be mentioned that the droprate of legendary gifts has quadrupled. I think this shows that the devs ARE listening to all those that complained about the lousy pay-out from low level bosses. I don't expect it will stop the complaining though. Even if they had the low level bosses pay out 1 or 2 kobans per fight for the duration of the event ppl would't be satisfied.

By now I've learned to read between the lines as far as Jessie is concerned and I wonder what the line: you need to save her from Ninja Spy! There’s a risk, he does harm! means. Could it be that his fighting stats will be significant higher for the event? Well, that would address the complaint of some veteran players that it wasn't fair that newbees could get her as easily as them.

p.s.: nothing to do with nothing other than it bugs me personally: can everybody that refers to Greenwich Mean Time please shorten it to GMT and not GTM. This is not a grand theft racing game, is it? (well.....maybe a Great Titty Model)

keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

I got both in three days without spending kobans. It sometimes happen that you don't get any girls for a few weeks. This means you are unlucky, not that the drop rate sucks.

Randomization is pretty random. I got both the drop girls from the mecha event before the event was over, but the last legendary girl I failed to get even while making sure to fight before energy capped every day, and spending kobans to refill on the last day something like 5 times

Best chance to get her is, in the last day (if you still don't get her), spent kobans refilling your stamina points. With the price of an premium pachinko play, you have 40+ chances to get her. Considering that you have to pay 5400 kobans to have 100% sure that you will earn one girl in pachinko, spent about 1000 to get a legendary girl is a big deal (with more or less 1000 kobans, you have more 100 chances to get her, is a lot of chances). Actually, even spending 5400 kobans in refillis still is worthy (this is more than 500 tries on the boss!) to get her, but statistically is far more probable get her some thousands kobans before. ^_^

Good luck to all! ;)

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

By now I've learned to read between the lines as far as Jessie is concerned and I wonder what the line: you need to save her from Ninja Spy! There’s a risk, he does harm! means. Could it be that his fighting stats will be significant higher for the event? Well, that would address the complaint of some veteran players that it wasn't fair that newbees could get her as easily as them.

It's funny because the french announcement for the event says simply : he grabbed her, or he's captured her. So, maybe its just a bad translation?...

If not, you english speaking people have more information than the frenchies... ;) 

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

I... I can't take it anymore O.o:$:x I can't resist.

I tried to get upset about Know-how getting so few 5-star girls and fewest legendaries and getting them the least, but it's all for naught because I'm going to change to Charm now, since they get all the hottest girls and legendaries.

12 minutes ago, happygokill1930 said:

So anyone got any advice as to how too unlock this character cause last time I heard it cost some players a whole fortune of kobans? And I spent a lot trying to unlock her to no avail 

And that's the problem and why people are pissed off and saying they'll just past on this event.

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

She seems more like Alisa from Tekken to me

15 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

It's funny because the french announcement for the event says simply : he grabbed her, or he's captured her. So, maybe its just a bad translation?...

If not, you english speaking people have more information than the frenchies... ;) 

lol, that would be a first.

But honestly, I don't know. I'm just speculating here. I never have visited the French forum cos "mon Francais est tres malade"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

lol, that would be a first.

But honestly, I don't know. I'm just speculating here. I never have visited the French forum cos "mon Francais est tres malade"

By the way, Dirty Harry, in a completely different topic, are you the Dirty Harry that's in 53rd position in the PVP rankings?... I ask because i've been trailing just behind you for weeks and you always manage to stay a little bit ahead... So i wondered, do you use refreshes to get these victories?... :x

[End of the off-topic comment...] 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

By the way, Dirty Harry, in a completely different topic, are you the Dirty Harry that's in 53rd position in the PVP rankings?... I ask because i've been trailing just behind you for weeks and you always manage to stay a little bit ahead... So i wondered, do you use refreshes to get these victories?... :x

[End of the off-topic comment...] 

So you're that Joe! lol. And Yep, it's me.

I usually do not use refills but in the last contest I used two (out of rage) because I had come across so many unbeatable opponents in a row and it would benefit all three contests (2nd, 3rd and 4th, thank you, well spent). As an added bonus it would keep you of my back a little longer. lol.  Don't worry about it though. You'll soon catch me as I am a day away from PoR where I will start winding down and somewhere in there I will stop playing.

ok enuf off topic.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Asf said:

but now I'm ready to this one I prepared all the affections to max her and collected 4000 kobans to refill the combat tries and I hope 

to get her .

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Actually, even spending 5400 kobans in refillis still is worthy (this is more than 500 tries on the boss!) to get her, but statistically is far more probable get her some thousands kobans before.

Some people get it.

I saved up about 900/5400 kobans myself.

However, I am thinking maybe I should pass this event because I am HC and save up even more to ensure I get the next HC legendary.

I'll make that decision on the last day though. Based on the last event I'd guess most people would land her with 900/5400 plus the 4 days of free tries. As NobodyPrime points out, you are likely to get her for less, if I remember from a poll there was a significant number who got her with no kobans, some on the first day if I recall from the thread.Even if you miss on 900 for one event, I think it is safe to assume that if you can allocate an average of 900/5400 [sometimes more sometimes less] then you should be able to get them all.

Considering you can get 25/150 a day from missions, another 10/60+ from event missions, plus contest etc, saving up 900/5400 a month should be easy peasy. Hell saving up 1200/7200 is doable if you put a bit of grind into it. 5 star legendaries are by far the best.

I only hope when the event goes live that people report their results in both Hentai and Harem numbers like I did above. Multiply or divide by 6, or at the least identify which edition of the game you are playing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Some people get it.

I saved up about 900/5400 kobans myself.

However, I am thinking maybe I should pass this event because I am HC and save up even more to ensure I get the next HC legendary.

I'll make that decision on the last day though. Based on the last event I'd guess most people would land her with 900/5400 plus the 4 days of free tries. As NobodyPrime points out, you are likely to get her for less, if I remember from a poll there was a significant number who got her with no kobans, some on the first day if I recall from the thread.Even if you miss on 900 for one event, I think it is safe to assume that if you can allocate an average of 900/5400 [sometimes more sometimes less] then you should be able to get them all.

Considering you can get 25/150 a day from missions, another 10/60+ from event missions, plus contest etc, saving up 900/5400 a month should be easy peasy. Hell saving up 1200/7200 is doable if you put a bit of grind into it. 5 star legendaries are by far the best.

I only hope when the event goes live that people report their results in both Hentai and Harem numbers like I did above. Multiply or divide by 6, or at the least identify which edition of the game you are playing.

Have you considered changing class if and when you get her? It's only 600 kobans more in  hentaiheroes.