Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Ugh, this isn't making my job easier -_-

We cannot say why we did it, but we changed it anyway.
At this moment they should've just left it as it was.

Oh well, nothing that can be done about that.

I feel bad for you, I really do.  I know you want to do your part to made this a positive community and discourage negativity, but the devs aren't helping ya keep the order any.  They just elevate problems for you it seems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So on top of us reporting when we get the girl in the other thread and/or this thread.  I suggest in this thread we also mention how often we get the affection items.  So far I"m 20 fights with only cash.  Also the event is live, but we still don't have that 'Legendary Days FAQ' that they were suppose to be putting together.

Now excuse me while I get the popcorn for this thread.

Edited by trunks2585

What the heck? I haven't touched a boss in ten hours to have full combativity when the time comes... and got Norou on the very first try!! 

But there is something I don't understand. Why is she still in the list of "items" I can get from ninja spy if she's already in my harem?

Got her on my 18th try, all cash before that. No drops of the gift stuff. Unfortunately, I'm HC spec with gear and girls already set up, so I don't really need this girl, but I was pretty bummed about not getting the last one so I figured I'd try for this one anyway.

Well I'll at least say the start to this event is off to better results than the last one.  Last one was down to people wondering if the event was even working right.  Hopefully this current trend continues.  Devs have a day to monitor how things are going and respond to the thread as well before they are off for the weekend.

78 Battle

3 Refill

Legend.jpg

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

• Like 1

Any chance the easy drop rate is a goof that will be reduced? Don't really want to waste kobans for my main account when there are still a few days left but the amount of people getting her seems pretty high compared to Levitya. Is it wise to blow the Kobans to be safe?

2 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Any chance the easy drop rate is a goof that will be reduced? Don't really want to waste kobans for my main account when there are still a few days left but the amount of people getting her seems pretty high compared to Levitya. Is it wise to blow the Kobans to be safe?

Worth the price, at least it doesn't hurt as much as Levitya does. If this is how they did with the drop rate, it is worth spending $ for.

All we can do is keep gathering facts.  If there's a sudden sharp drop off and bad rates start happening then we know they did something behind the scenes, didn't admit they screwed up and chose to stealth fix it.  I'm not going to spend kobans in fear of crooked tactics, I'll just quite playing all together if that outcome happens.

But right now it's too early to tell.  78 is the worst we've seen so far.

Got her in less than a half hour.  I had 18 Battle Energy at the time, and refreshed it six times, getting her just as the meter hit 0 again, making 138 attempts in total.  I’ve only managed to get her to her second star so far though, on account of my Affection items being spread across four girls I got i a single day a few days ago (got the last girl in the new World 10, then suddenly the last girl from World 7 after a couple attempts, so I decided to refresh my Battle Energy to get the last two girls I’d yet to get in World 4, officially getting the last of the girls not exclusive to Epic Pachinko).

She must be based on that android girl from Nier Autonima or whatever it’s called I’ve seen around.

16C764C0-10A6-4D26-A88F-DD9C95C38F3A.png

12 minutes ago, Garret Reed said:

Got her in less than a half hour.  I had 18 Battle Energy at the time, and refreshed it six times, getting her just as the meter hit 0 again, making 138 attempts in total.  I’ve only managed to get her to her second star so far though, on account of my Affection items being spread across four girls I got i a single day a few days ago (got the last girl in the new World 10, then suddenly the last girl from World 7 after a couple attempts, so I decided to refresh my Battle Energy to get the last two girls I’d yet to get in World 4, officially getting the last of the girls not exclusive to Epic Pachinko).

She must be based on that android girl from Nier Autonima or whatever it’s called I’ve seen around.

Hey edit your post to hide her pose, that's considered a spoiler. 

5 minutes ago, SinsSangsSans said:

Do we have to get the items before we get her or after?

I think the item goes into your inventory as you get it.

130 fights no girl but

51st fight 1500 affection item

73 - 700

81 - 700

83 - 1200

84 - 950

119th fight - 700 affection item.

I think I will try another refill and head on out. It's very tedious doing refill after refill.

Edited by Some other guy