Norou doesnt drop or purple items

Is there a bug or something like that? it seems i cant get norou or any purple items from fighting the ninja . i have wasted 3 days worth of energy and an extra refill with kobans and i got only 1 purple item. what the fuck? what is the drop rate? can somebody explain this shit?

UPDATE on the situation.....

well after i did 12 koban refills i had finally got Norou.
i must say that some really fucking shady shit is going on with the RNG of the game and i can sort of prove that. i have been using the free energy until an hour or two ago, by that time i had only gotten 2 flowers aka purple items. after i became angry and started doing koban refills and spam battle i was fucking shocked. i got 8 purple items and norou after i did 12 refills. This is evident that the RNG devs made is clearly made to intentionally favor combativity coming from kobans than the free generated combativity that is accumulated over time.  This is a very serious scummy and shady practice that turn people off like me who have some self-respect from this otherwise great game. i am COMPLETELY fine with pay to get girls or having cosmetics or pay to advance features because they dont affect the individual casual player like me. its ok to have some content with paywalls but at least be fucking honest about it and dont be a fucking retarded cunt and exploit your player/fanbase and intentionally use rigged RNG and having fucking purple items to hinder RNG even more. these shitty items can be easily obtained through in-game shop. if you continue this shady practice you are going to get fucked even harder than finalmecia from every orifice where a penile penetration can possibly occur. 
I am very mad to accurately concur whether i will continue playing or not. for those who are going to continue GL&HF to all.
sorry if sometimes im not cohesive its because i am mad and frustrated whilst writing this and English isn't my native language

P.S. a small advice to game devs or whoever runs this damn game PLEASE don't be fucking dicks and revert combativity back 1 point every 20 minutes .more free stuff makes stronger playerbases and strong player bases make money. 

Edited by ShadowFeax
update

You are just unlucky, the drop rate for the legendary gifts is suprisingly big as i got like 5-8 gifts with 30-50 attempts also i was lucky with my gay harem account and i got the dude (girl) within 15-30 attempts while i am not so lucky with my other two accounts, i am already at 100+ attempts and still nothing.

• Like 1

You said that you can't get any purple items but then you say you got only 1 purple item meaning they do drop.

You're just not lucky enough to get her to drop.
I have had legendary purple affection gifts drop but I still need her to drop as well however other players have gotten Norou to drop but had no purple legendary affection gifts drop when they got her.

The drop rate is low but the event is not over yet so you still have time.

you're just out of luck . Although I've spent a lot of kobans to try making her drop, in the meantime, there was some moments that they didn't drop for 30 - 50 fights , and then they fall one after another. Random is random, but bad luck hurts.

• Like 1

I just got my second purple item this morning. I have put all my effort to prove to Norou that My Harem is better and to break whatever spell the ninja spy might have put on her. I hope he doesn't damage her programing. I cannot wait to get a peek at her  software.

Edited by PlusIon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I just got my second purple item this morning. I have put all my effort to prove to Norou that My Harem is better and to break whatever spell the ninja spy might have put on her. I hope he doesn't damage her programing. I cannot wait to get a peek at her  software.

she's an android ( or robotic stuff like that ) . Do you wonder she might be turned off? Double your efforts, she's tottaly worth it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, natstar said:

You said that you can't get any purple items but then you say you got only 1 purple item meaning they do drop.

You're just not lucky enough to get her to drop.
I have had legendary purple affection gifts drop but I still need her to drop as well however other players have gotten Norou to drop but had no purple legendary affection gifts drop when they got her.

The drop rate is low but the event is not over yet so you still have time.

getting 1 purple after 3 days trying its practically NOTHING.

2 hours ago, ShadowFeax said:

Is there a bug or something like that? it seems i cant get norou or any purple items from fighting ninja . i have wasted 3 days worth of energy and an extra refill with kobans and i got only 1 purple item. what the fuck? what is the drop rate? can somebody explain this shit?

I am sorry of your bad results:  you are doing all you can.  For me?  I got a purple right away, then nothing.  So I let it go up to 4 or 5?  Then filled to 20.  You know with Koban refills.

All of a sudden?  she just appears.  I don't say this to make you feel bad:  So I was about 80-100 hits into it?  

Good luck for a strong finish.  Please remember to post your final.

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

She definitely has three balls now :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

I am sorry of your bad results:  you are doing all you can.  For me?  I got a purple right away, then nothing.  So I let it go up to 4 or 5?  Then filled to 20.  You know with Koban refills.

All of a sudden?  she just appears.  I don't say this to make you feel bad:  So I was about 80-100 hits into it?  

Good luck for a strong finish.  Please remember to post your final.

that seems like a way better result for you than last legendary days event!
gratz with getting Norou.

I got 2 legendary itens,and this morning I got Norou...Why is there aways someone who thinks that the droprate are wrong just because the girls haven't drop on the first day?

PS: On gay harem the affection drop rates are kinda amazining. I just got 5 "Lollipops" plus a bracelet until now

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SpermDemon said:

The drop rates are such BS. The energy recharge rate and event this small make it impossible to get the girl without spending kobans. I desided that if I do not get norou tomorrow I am quiting the game.

I know what you mean, same happened with the Succubus Levita started right from the beginning but because I do not spend Kobans I did not get her.

11 hours ago, SpermDemon said:

The drop rates are such BS. The energy recharge rate and event this small make it impossible to get the girl without spending kobans. I desided that if I do not get norou tomorrow I am quiting the game.

i will also quit. the drop rates intentionally so low and the energy refill so slow to force you to buy cobans to get the strong girls. fuck that shit,

10 minutes ago, ShadowFeax said:

i will also quit. the drop rates intentionally so low and the energy refill so slow to force you to buy cobans to get the strong girls. fuck that shit,

Buying Kobans has no correlation on getting the girl it only gives you more chances to fight the troll. The girl Drops are random (Regrettably). I feel like buying kobans only increases your chances of not getting the girl. 

No one is forcing you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadowFeax said:

You are right that the drop rates are intentionally low.
But that's only because this girl is supposed to be hard to get ¬¬
Whether or not you spend a ton of kobans on trying to get her, is all your decision.

this is no longer a game. This is money grumbing. I have had enough with the way the HH devs are running this game. Latest patches have made the game only less enjoyable. I am leaving. Regret I ever bought kobans and supported this game to see it turn into the crap it has become. feelsbadman.

• Sad 1

25+- purple items and Norou doesn't want to drop T_T I`m also give up it is absolutely senselessly to spend kobans T_T
Last 60 tries and 1 purple item and Norou don't want to show up T_T I believe even if i spend additional 100 euro it will not help me T_T it sucks
Oh boys i decided to try another last-last 60 tries and finally i get that b..ch X_X
But your backend developers should do something with this probability it is shame.

Edited by ssfdfsf

That's just too annoying. At least they could display the drop rate. This game should be a bit more transparent. Now I will stop to play and I am not angry but just happy, that this last event with Norou has frustrated me. I just can't believe, that I was such a fucking loser that I have wasted so much time for this stupid scrap.