Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

14 minutes ago, CursedLight said:

I disagree there. It's easier for new users to upgrade girls now. The money for upgrading a girl is WAY smaller than the money required to unlock the upgrade (aka the affection). By  substantially cutting down the affection requirements, it cost less for new users.

Actually most starter girls are more expensive. The new requirements are affection’s - 90/225/563/1125/2250 and money - 36.000/90.000/225.000/450.000/900.000. I started a new account a couple weeks back so have been comparing price changes. Unless you managed to not get dark lords drops until 10th+ in your harem the upgrade cost go up by a good amount for 3rd star, Arcana 5th in my harem's 3rd star was 90k. Bunny's 4th star use to cost 135k. Affection does get cheaper for 3rd star 4th girl and beyond but not by a lot.

Not saying the changes aren't good, overall they're great. Doesn't affect my main account at all.

Edited by Oliver66
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Valgo said:

Yeah sure... tell me exactly how much strategy it takes to get into top 10 for money spent apart from collecting cash in time from your harem, fighting villain & pvp.

9_9

Insert "not sure if trolling or serious" meme.

When you are posting stuff like this:

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, Valgo said:

Do we have a list of girl and the rarity right now? Need to priotise all rare girl first. :D

and this:

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, Valgo said:

Hmmm... so for example if your current affection is like 50% in progress.... say 10,000/20,000 and the next update increase the total affection to 35,000. Does it mean our affection values would be at 17,500/35,000 or 10,000/35,000?

It is obvious to me that you understand that this game is not only about grinding, that the money you get, and can spend, depends on how you invest it, the girls you upgrade, the time and priority you decide to do so; your PvP victories (because you only get money from PvP when you win) also depend on the strength of your team; even different villains award different amounts of money, and you need to decide which villains to target, the ones that award the most money or the ones that have an event girl, etc...

8 minutes ago, syst0rm said:

So, how do rare/epic/legendary 3* compare with 5* of lower rarity? Not sure how to make a team, since my levels are not evenly distributed and I certainly won't level up every candidate to 210 just for the sake of comparison.

My rare Flight Attendant has a lower Charm stat than my Kalissa and Lenaelle, and the latter would've taken ages to upgrade from three to five stars before.  I did it easy just now.

Edit: My legendary Beach Samane's Charm stat is only slightly higher than Kalissa and Leanelle as well.  Five-star legendaries are going to dominate.

Edited by Haile

Ahhhhhhh yes

I have so many girls that I have not been able to upgrade. I can't wait to unlock all those affection scenes !

Good job communicating this update, too. When the Girls Rarity Update was posted on April 30, I knew that I should start buying up affection items in anticipation of this patch. Having only 2 days to prepare for the patch coming online wasn't a problem because of that announcement on April 30. Thanks for that !

Plus, Feedback is now with General Discussion on the Forum. Good choice. It'd better there than under Support and Bug Report. 

Plus, the revival event and the new scroll, and it's a very happy day for me

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Oliver66 a dit :

Actually most starter girls are more expensive. The new requirements are affection’s - 90/225/563/1125/2250 and money - 36.000/90.000/225.000/450.000/900.000. I started a new account a couple weeks back so have been comparing price changes. Unless you managed to not get dark lords drops until 10th+ in your harem the upgrade cost go up by a good amount for 3rd star, Arcana 5th in my harem's 3rd star was 90k. Bunny's 4th star use to cost 135k. 

Not saying the changes aren't good, overall they're great. Doesn't affect my main account at all.

...Woops, you're totally right, mea culpa. My god, i completely forgot the affection requirements for the first girls were so freaking low...

8 minutes ago, Haile said:

My rare Flight Attendant has a lower Charm stat than my Kalissa and Lenaelle, and the latter would've taken ages to upgrade from three to five stars before.  I did it easy just now.

Edit: My legendary Beach Samane's Charm stat is only slightly higher than Kalissa and Leanelle as well.  Five-star legendaries are going to dominate.

I've got a 3* legendary which I'm going to max out to compare. Still salty about not getting Norou.

1 minute ago, syst0rm said:

I've got a 3* legendary which I'm going to max out to compare. Still salty about not getting Norou.

You don't have to, compare them to what the base stats are on mine based on the spreadsheet.  My legendary's is 5.1 and the other two are equal at 3.8.  Just do math.

After the real update it seem people including me feel bad for nothing except the upgrade price change. The stat of my starter 5* (@lv207 1035,1035,1914.8) still higher than my epic 3* (@lv210 957.6,1037.4,1795.5). It's even better overall for my legendary 3* @lv210, just a bit lower main type. I think the 5* starter will be more worse o o??

I would like to thank you for telling us about the rarity change because I upgraded a lot of harem members getting ready for this and now I can relax with the cheaper costs now.

The only suggestion I can give to make it better is you might want to think about giving Charm a 4 and 5 star upgrade for one of their epic pachinko legendary girls this giving Charm a 5 star legendary since I know this revival event and the next revival event have a charm legendary in epic pachinko so you could upgrade one of those legendaries to give Charm a 5 star legendary if you had the time to do so.

17 minutes ago, CursedLight said:

...Woops, you're totally right, mea culpa. My god, i completely forgot the affection requirements for the first girls were so freaking low...

He points out the cost will multiply a lot and is unaffordable for newbies.

Kimie in world 2 is the last starter girl and need over 3,000 affection and over 1 million to upgrade to 3 star now.

BTW,will you guys fight ninja spy for more legendary gifts?

Edited by yoyowhan

1 minute ago, yoyowhan said:

He points out the cost will multiply a lot and is unaffordable for newbies.

Kimie in world 2 is the last starter girl and need over 3,000 affection and over 1 million to upgrade to 3 star now.

BTW,will you guys fight ninja spy for more legendary gifts.

Every boss aside from Dark Lord and Edwarda currently has legendary gifts, those 2 have girls. Its part of the revival event so you don't have to specifically fight Ninja Spy to get them.

26 minutes ago, Haile said:

You don't have to, compare them to what the base stats are on mine based on the spreadsheet.  My legendary's is 5.1 and the other two are equal at 3.8.  Just do math.

Doesn't the spreadsheet just display stats at 0 affection at level 1? I have no clue how chracter growth works here.

Edit: Nvm, figured out the math. White 5* > 3* Epic and below. Legendary 3* > white 5*.

Edited by syst0rm

From the patch notes: "The experience's requirement for Starter girls will begin with a base of 10 and each level requirement after that will be increased by 102.6645%, on average. With a slower increase on the lower level and a higher increase to the end

• ex: level 2 will require 11 experiences, level 50 will require 15 experiences, level 200 will require 44 experiences and level 400 will require 196 experiences "

That % seems to be way off, judging from the examples given.

Calculating xp with the given percentage: 10*1,026645^(level-1) I'm coming up with:

image.png.1eab964bde43a16b87e269a580664693.png

Or am I misinterpreting what they're saying?

EDIT: seems I can't remove this image, however it is irrelevant:

image.png

Edited by PjotrV

Lots of talk about money and cost. Ok. I get it.

I also get that this patch has some major implications on PvP (free xp and aff).

The affection points gained in PvP stay the same but the affection needed for a girl to get to the next star have been slashed, which is a huge plus. All (but those that have everything maxed) will save a lot of money there.

Let's say thank you devs once in a while.............. Thank you devs!

sam.PNG.91426ed9981d21c079e69beadc79ac83.PNGsamna.PNG.4768425ef3031b36565c49f2b5325856.PNG

[\spoiler]

Edited by dirty harry

14 minutes ago, syst0rm said:

Doesn't the spreadsheet just display stats at 0 affection at level 1? I have no clue how chracter growth works here.

You can use that as a base guide if the level is equal for each girl you're comparing it to.  If the difference is less than 1.3, your five-stars will be better.  If it's greater than, your three-star will be.

Edit at below: yeah, and you're wasting a lot more money on books and affection items after those got patched.  You're screwed.

Edited by Haile
Level, not affection

Just now, sentinel003 said:

I didn't notice any change in my Harem regarding stats. Did it go live?

Was expecting that some of the rare girls will be stronger than the current ones I am using.

Yes.  Number of stars matters a lot.

10 minutes ago, Haile said:

You can use that as a base guide if the level is equal for each girl you're comparing it to.  If the difference is less than 1.3, your five-stars will be better.  If it's greater than, your three-star will be.

Edit at below: yeah, and you're wasting a lot more money on books and affection items before those got patched.  You're screwed.

So basically unless you have a legendary you can pretty much stick with Bunny, Julliette or Red Battler? They're all 3.7 in their main stat which means you need a 5 or more to be better. Until you unlock the 3.8 5-star story character. Unless there are other other 5 stars out there besides story characters and the 2 legendary.

hello, I'm a little bit new to the game and ı got lucky and win Norou. The problem is to give level up to Norou because of the affection it take too much time.Can anyone give me some advice ,tips about get money ?

1 minute ago, Oliver66 said:

So basically unless you have a legendary you can pretty much stick with Bunny, Julliette or Red Battler? They're all 3.7 in their main stat which means you need a 5 or more to be better. Until you unlock the 3.8 5-star story character. Unless there are other other 5 stars out there besides story characters and the 2 legendary.

Yeah, basically. You can calculate the main stat on your own:
Level * (base stat * affection factor)

The factor for 3* is 1.9, for 5* 2.5. 

6 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Pretty much.  Five-stars come in different rarities (I've seen a legendary one specializing in Hardcore) but that's basically accurate.

Edit: you know about the legendary five-stars, that was redundant.

6 minutes ago, jjjincx said:

hello, I'm a little bit new to the game and ı got lucky and win Norou. The problem is to give level up to Norou because of the affection it take too much time.Can anyone give me some advice ,tips about get money ?

NPC battles will make more money than the harem if you fight them enough.

4 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Abrael had a 3.7 with 5 stars and Flight Attendant was over 4 with 3 stars. I didn't see them move either way.

I have no idea why that is.

Edited by Haile