Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

1 hour ago, Devonhar said:

Another waste of time and kobans.

Thousends of kobans to buy energy and no girls. 8450 trys and nothing.

This game is absolut bullshit.

Honestly, you probably shouldn't be spending kobans on rare event girls. Not only are they not worth it they are also most likely to return as boss event girls, unlike Cave Laverne, who is likely to return as a Pachinko exclusive.

Well, I ended up the event with 5 new girls: the two boss girls (Future Laverne and Cave Maika), the event girl (Cave Laverne), a girl from the Epic Pachinko (Asta, which is Pachinko only but not from the event) and a regular boss girl (Mavin from Roko).

Not a bad event for me, not at all.

I know most people here don't care about GH, but...I'm going to complain about this anyway cause I'm kinda pissed off about it. 

Not only are the 0 star poses of Past and Future Ulrich the same (like I complained about earlier), but so are the 1 star and 2 star poses--the only differences are the hair and the way they're facing. Everything else is exactly the same. And the 3 star pose has a change of clothes, but again, same pose, same face. This is just so blantantly lazy, it's just gross.

And I don't care what character Ulrich is supposed to be based off. He is NOT that character. And in THIS game, they are NOT supposed to be the same person. Past Ulrich is supposed to be Future Ulrich's ANCESTOR. So this is just stupid and lazy and makes zero sense.

I give a lot of the bullshit that happens in this game a pass, but there really is no excuse for this. At all. 

38 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I know most people here don't care about GH, but...I'm going to complain about this anyway cause I'm kinda pissed off about it. 

Not only are the 0 star poses of Past and Future Ulrich the same (like I complained about earlier), but so are the 1 star and 2 star poses--the only differences are the hair and the way they're facing. Everything else is exactly the same. And the 3 star pose has a change of clothes, but again, same pose, same face. This is just so blantantly lazy, it's just gross.

And I don't care what character Ulrich is supposed to be based off. He is NOT that character. And in THIS game, they are NOT supposed to be the same person. Past Ulrich is supposed to be Future Ulrich's ANCESTOR. So this is just stupid and lazy and makes zero sense.

I give a lot of the bullshit that happens in this game a pass, but there really is no excuse for this. At all. 

It is lazy but it makes sense and there are many possible explanations. Maybe they don't care, maybe they where running out of time, maybe they had something different in mind for the two of them. 

What you could be upset about is that not only does GH not have HC 5 star legendary we won't get a CH 5 star legendary this month either. :(

Edited by CopyBoop

33 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

It is lazy but it makes sense and there are many possible explanations. Maybe they don't care, maybe they where running out of time, maybe they had something different in mind for the two of them. 

What you could be upset about is that not only does GH not have HC 5 star legendary we won't get a CH 5 star legendary this month either. :(

I just meant it didn't make sense story-wise. I mean, obviously there has to be an explanation for why they did it but given the story of the event, there is no logical reason for them being exactly the same.

Wait...did they actually say somewhere that GH isn't getting a charm 5 star legendary? Because that does upset me if it's true. And, honestly, I think they should have a make-up event for GH, where we get the chance to get a hardcore 5 star legendary guy. There's no reason we shouldn't have one.

Edited by Imick Says

6 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I just meant it didn't make sense story-wise. I mean, obviously there has to be an explanation for why they did it but given the story of the event, there is no logical reason for them being exactly the same.

Wait...did they actually say somewhere that GH isn't getting a charm 5 star legendary? Because that does upset me if it's true. And, honestly, I think they should have a make-up event for GH, where we get the chance to get a hardcore 5 star legendary guy. There's no reason we shouldn't have one.

Yeah, @natstar posted that news in the news from discord thread.

I think they weren't ready yet for that event.
That doesn't mean hardcore and charm won't get a legendary 5-star guy in other months.

To be honest, to me it's madness that they are trying to mirror everything in both games, because GH is a year younger as game.
It should go its own way.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

To be honest, to me it's madness that they are trying to mirror everything in both games, because GH is a year younger as game.

If it goes its own way, then that means they'd have to make twice as much story content. Right now, they are (AFAIK - I've only glanced at the game) reusing the story, with a few minor adjustments for the fact that it's all dudes. So I can see the reasoning there. All they're having to duplicate are art assets.

14 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yeah, @natstar posted that news in the news from discord thread.

I think they weren't ready yet for that event.
That doesn't mean hardcore and charm won't get a legendary 5-star guy in other months.

As long as GH gets them in a reasonable time frame, it's fine, though still a little annoying--especially for those who are hardcore or charm.

I feel like if GH went its own way, it would end up getting even less new content over the course of time.