Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

The free mission event girl and the one from dark lord and gruntt are all know how but they most likely did that because the last 14 day event only had 1 know how girl and that was in epic pachinko.
The ones in epic pachinko have better stats because they have epic rarity stats while the know how ones are weaker due to having rare rarity stats.

The long haired blue girl in epic pachinko is legendary and would most likely be charm due to the normal kimie being charm but they could have changed her to hardcore but due to charm not getting their legendary it makes sense to keep her as charm.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_10.06.13_PM.pn

JuneBanner.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Thefool said:

All know how girls? Think I can skip this.

The last 14 day event only had one know how girl and it was in epic pachinko so it's only fair.
You should collect them even if they are not your class because you need them for winning contests and leveling them up increases your endurance giving you more ego/health plus more money.

• Like 2

Is it just me or is the storylining a bit strange here? Why is Cave Laverne the one to be obtainable through the event when it's Future Laverne who comes to visit the hero? And Future Laverne is a villain drop, when all the other drops are Cave versions...

why can't they make  it so that when they put this girl in events or patchinko , you can see what type this girls are , would kinda like to know  witch girl to focus on  trying to get. Or if there is a reason to waste so many days of low income to try to get a girl who is not your type

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Is it just me or is the storylining a bit strange here? Why is Cave Laverne the one to be obtainable through the event when it's Future Laverne who comes to visit the hero? And Future Laverne is a villain drop, when all the other drops are Cave versions...

I agree that getting Cave Laverne from the fight and future Laverne from the event missions would make more sense.

OT: Well, I've been lucky and got Cave Maika in the first day of the event! I very, very rarely get a girl on the first day, so I hope it's not a sign that Dark Lord will be a pain in the ass.

By the way, I love Gruntt's prehistoric version. It's like Bowser on steroids XD.

Also, can you all read the Day 1 event mission? Because I can't. I get to "And in the future, no-one's as good, so they need you!! She wants to know what ..." and then it changes to a new line that's impossible to read.

1 minute ago, Eman said:

By the way, I love Gruntt's prehistoric version. It's like Bowser on steroids XD.

Ditto, really nice artwork.

1 minute ago, Eman said:

Also, can you all read the Day 1 event mission? Because I can't. I get to "And in the future, no-one's as good, so they need you!! She wants to know what ..." and then it changes to a new line that's impossible to read.

You can play around with the zoom value in your browser to - maybe - make a little more of the last line appear. If that doesn't help, the last sentence (straight from the HTML code) is: "... She wants to know what makes you special."

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You can play around with the zoom value in your browser to - maybe - make a little more of the last line appear. If that doesn't help, the last sentence (straight from the HTML code) is: "... She wants to know what makes you special."

Thanks.

1 hour ago, vampirash said:

why can't they make  it so that when they put this girl in events or patchinko , you can see what type this girls are , would kinda like to know  witch girl to focus on  trying to get. Or if there is a reason to waste so many days of low income to try to get a girl who is not your type

I would like to know that as well.
Anyway, the Kimie version is charm and legendary, the Salem version is charm and epic and the Gork version is hardcore and epic.

Wait...

Why are Past Ulrich and Future Ulrich EXACTLY THE SAME except for their hair (one is short; one is long). Literally, the exact same face, pose, clothes; it's the same drawing, except for the hair. I'm sorry, that just reeks of laziness and doesn't make any sense either. Cave Laverne and Future Laverne are different. Cave Laverne follows the whole Prehistoric theme but Past Ulrich...doesn't. Why? o.O

Edited by Imick Says