Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

Out of my curiosity, how do you guys keep the number of fights you do vs bosses? Do you just note it fight by fight or there's a feature in the game I haven't discovered yet? I have no ideas how many times I fought Dark Lord, Gruntt, etc. Thanks!

ps: fighting Gruntt right now to get the white haired lady. I have got Future Laverne two days ago.

39 minutes ago, goderos said:

Out of my curiosity, how do you guys keep the number of fights you do vs bosses? Do you just note it fight by fight or there's a feature in the game I haven't discovered yet? I have no ideas how many times I fought Dark Lord, Gruntt, etc. Thanks!

ps: fighting Gruntt right now to get the white haired lady. I have got Future Laverne two days ago.

Sadly there is no way to track the number of fights in game. 

I just use a temp text file per number of boss battles taken to drop an event girl.

Edited by CopyBoop

25 minutes ago, goderos said:

You can write down the number of fights won against villains at the start of the event from the Tower of Fame and then look at the amount of fights won when you've gotten the girl.

Subtract the former from the latter and you get the amount of fights needed to get the girl.

• Thanks 1

I keep track via time.  You earn 1 point of combativity every 30 minutes, so that's 48 points per day.  7 days of the festival event and 2 days (so far) of the prehistoric event) = 432 points.

I had a full combativity bar at the start of each event.  So that's 20 more points per event = 40 points + 432 = 472 points.

Today is day 3 of prehistoric event, and so far 13 hours in, so that's another 26 points.  472 + 26 = 498 points spent total fighting Edwarda and Gruntt.  498 fights without an event girl drop.

Keeping track of fights would be a lot more difficult if the girls actually dropped, but I would happily take that trade off.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 10:06 AM, Imick Says said:

Wait...

Why are Past Ulrich and Future Ulrich EXACTLY THE SAME except for their hair (one is short; one is long). Literally, the exact same face, pose, clothes; it's the same drawing, except for the hair. I'm sorry, that just reeks of laziness and doesn't make any sense either. Cave Laverne and Future Laverne are different. Cave Laverne follows the whole Prehistoric theme but Past Ulrich...doesn't. Why? o.O

On 6/1/2018 at 10:55 AM, ShadowHaamu said:

So, you basically get the same girl twice this event?

*sigh*

Now that's lazy. 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:40 AM, Imick Says said:

But it's a prehistoric event and he's not prehistoric. That in and of itself is odd. They could have chosen someone else to do a parody of or even just altered it to fit the theme--which they do all the time. But even disregarding that, it's still the exact same drawing but with different hair. They could have changed the pose/expression without a problem. It's weird and lazy and still doesn't make sense, regardless of who the character is based on.

they could have EASILY made her hair color different, black or green or something

And her skin a different color, keep the same face and keep the same everything but just a color chance. it is really weird to have a duplicate girl like that 

Hope you guys and girls have more luck then me ..over 3 weeks now (maybe even a month by now) and not getting any girl :( , even used all fight i had against dark lord and nothing ..hope game is not broken :D Guess must be just my "luck".

Well glad that I got DL's girl right off the bat cause gruntt's gonna be stubborn with me it looks like.  Good news is like I said, I've basically turned this event into 15 days to get 1 girl, not 2. 

Edit: Strike that, Dropped the girl.  Now to see if I can snag Finalmecia's last girl before the next event.

Edited by trunks2585
update

8 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Well glad that I got DL's girl right off the bat cause gruntt's gonna be stubborn with me it looks like.  Good news is like I said, I've basically turned this event into 15 days to get 1 girl, not 2. 

Edit: Strike that, Dropped the girl.  Now to see if I can snag Finalmecia's last girl before the next event.

lucky dude i still have to get DL girl before i return to  Finalmecia

Well,finally got Gruntt to loosen up a bit, Miss Spook was dropped on the first day of this event, Cave Maika dropped tonight after 30 rounds over the 5 days.

Not so sure if Dark Lord will give up Laverne.:S

3 minutes ago, Masters said:

There's a character, Erik, in *Summertime Saga*, who would LOVE the orcette…

I'll take your word for it. I don't anime or manga or Poke-gi-oh or whatever. I'm just here for the good artwork

16 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

234 battles with the Dark Lord and no luck.

But on the bright side, still a few days to go, so no worries so far ;)

Well im in at 500+ on Dark Lord got Gruntt one day before huh at least theres still some time .

3 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

Just did Battle 351, no luck.

Forum Magic, do you're job! help me get my girl. :x

well did 3 refills thats 60+17  daily refill fought dark lord still nothing come on dark lord give me her so i can start farming kobans for the next event,well getting close to the 600 tries come on rng bless me with her please.

On Hentai  H got both girls,   it tuck 5 days to get future Laverne  to drop and , managed to get cave malka to drop on day 1, not sure how many tries it tuck i lost count after a while, on my Harem H account still trying to get Future Laverne to drop from Dark Lord , hope  she drops soon.

Edited by wertyu