Girls, you're both pretty.

It was a misunderstanding.  Natstar quoted a post in which the example was given of a player nemed Mimosa.  Natstar noted that "he" doesn't finish his dailies, etc.  His comments were meant towards the player named Mimosa.  However, the conversation up to that point had been about Mez.  It was unclear, at first glance, that Natstar was talking about Mimosa and not Mez (Mez was also mentioned as part of the quote).  Mez replied harshly, thinking the comment was about him, and now we have several posts in a row of useless bickering.

Arguing over stupid shit like this is why these threads are ignored by the developers.

1 hour ago, YoyoHH said:

Girls, you're both pretty.

It was a misunderstanding.  Natstar quoted a post in which the example was given of a player nemed Mimosa.  Natstar noted that "he" doesn't finish his dailies, etc.  His comments were meant towards the player named Mimosa.  However, the conversation up to that point had been about Mez.  It was unclear, at first glance, that Natstar was talking about Mimosa and not Mez (Mez was also mentioned as part of the quote).  Mez replied harshly, thinking the comment was about him, and now we have several posts in a row of useless bickering.

Arguing over stupid shit like this is why these threads are ignored by the developers.

I cleaned it up for you xD

And no Mez, what I am saying is that in your position as whale (thanks again, you make it possible for the rest to be f2p), you cannot complain that you outwhaled your competition.

That's the sad truth when you are a whale. Only other whales can be a challenge, but those whales started way earlier than you, so you won't ever face them.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

those whales started way earlier than you, so you won't ever face them.

It would have been possible if the exp requirements for leveling up increased more at higher levels. Right now it is possible to gain a new level almost daily.

They increase at a pretty reasonable rate. Even with lots of extra exp from PVP I can't get always get a level up in 2 days now that I've broken 240.

If the rate was much higher, people would probably feel like they weren't making progress in leveling by the later levels. 

Maybe but looking at other games leveling is way too fast in this game.

That is 200+ levels of almost the same pattern with minimal difference in requirements between one level and the next. I can't think of other game where gaining a level at 150 takes similar time to 50.

25 minutes ago, MojoFarm said:

Maybe but looking at other games leveling is way too fast in this game.

That is 200+ levels of almost the same pattern with minimal difference in requirements between one level and the next. I can't think of other game where gaining a level at 150 takes similar time to 50.

At level 50, it is possible to gain an extra level every 2-3 days. ( 2 days = 3 levels or 3 days = 4 levels)

5 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

At level 50, it is possible to gain an extra level every 2-3 days. ( 2 days = 3 levels or 3 days = 4 levels)

I am level 151 and I still gain a level each day. It takes more than 500k to up my stats each day to keep them maxed,

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:59 AM, MojoFarm said:

It would have been possible if the exp requirements for leveling up increased more at higher levels. Right now it is possible to gain a new level almost daily.

The exp requirement to go up a level gradually increases,  currently it takes me over 22000 exp points to go up one level so I need 2 plus days to move up

For that matter the higher the level of your battle team the more knowledge points are required to increase them one level also.