The more permanent pachinko girls, the less chance to get the event ones.

Jack_HH

Two new permanent pachinko girls, and they just keep coming and coming, which would be good, if they didn't decrease the chances to get the festival pachinko ones.

Please, change ether the system or the odds (x3 is clearly not enough anymore) so we at least have a decent chance of getting festival only pachinko girls.

We are already spending a good amount of kobans to get pachinko girls, and it's a bummer to see the festival ones walk away because the permanent ones have such a large numeric advantage.

• Like 1

I would agree however that if there's an event, the chance to get an event girl should be higher. If you fight a boss during an event, it is my understanding that you will get an event girl before any common girl. It would be great if devs can do the same for epic pachinko, so the players have the chance to choose when to use their kobans.

34 minutes ago, goderos said:

I would agree however that if there's an event, the chance to get an event girl should be higher. If you fight a boss during an event, it is my understanding that you will get an event girl before any common girl. It would be great if devs can do the same for epic pachinko, so the players have the chance to choose when to use their kobans.

Event girls aren't guarenteed to drop before common girls. I've gotten a boss girl before I got the event girl.

Edited by Mez
  • Like 2

Well, as it is, the system will most likely deliver you a Pachinko Exclusive girl before an Event One, at least as long as you have a lot of Exclusives to grab... the higher chances of getting an event only one is not enough to compensate... 

But, the devs said they are working on redefining the Pachinko, especially concerning the Events...

So, wait and see...:x

1 hour ago, Mez said:

Event girls aren't guarenteed to drop before common girls. I've gotten a boss girl before I got the event girl.

Ah, I didn't know that. It was my understanding otherwise based on my personal experience (I've always got event girls before commons). Thanks for clarifying.

Joe-da-G: Great news. And anyway, the system is pretty cool already. Keep the good work!

56 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Well, as it is, the system will most likely deliver you a Pachinko Exclusive girl before an Event One, at least as long as you have a lot of Exclusives to grab... the higher chances of getting an event only one is not enough to compensate... 

But, the devs said they are working on redefining the Pachinko, especially concerning the Events...

new french forum mod? congratz! good luck for your new task.

back to topic: my guess is that they will make pachinko spins for guaranteed event girls more expensive. i hope it will just be like +20% or so but i fear it will be doubled.

il y a 25 minutes, Habi a dit :

back to topic: my guess is that they will make pachinko spins for guaranteed event girls more expensive. i hope it will just be like +20% or so but i fear it will be doubled.

Yes, new french (well, not french, french-speaking Corsican!) mod.. thanks Habi, :D

For the revamp of the Pachinko, I have, i'm afraid, not the least of an idea of what's in store for us... Let's hope we'll like what they do...

1 hour ago, Habi said:

I would rather they just do the same as the Music party event last year and just give event girls a 100% drop rate from 10 times epic pachinko spin.
they could add some legendary epic pachinko girls to encourage people to roll epic pachinko when no event is on.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, natstar a dit :

I would rather they just do the same as the Music party event last year and just give event girls a 100% drop rate from 10 times epic pachinko spin.
they could add some legendary epic pachinko girls to encourage people to roll epic pachinko when no event is on.

As it was not economically efficient, it won't happen again (is what i read)... 

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

I red that before, but I don't understand why they are taking so long. I would think that redefining the pachinko would be way easier than redefining the Harem and PvP, and I would guess that people spend more kobans on the epic pachinko than anything else (I know I do, waaaaay more kobans), so that should definitely be a priority.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

They should really just make a fixed rate for the kind of girl (villain girl, pachinko girl, event girl), and then have the game select which girl you will get from the selected group.

A simple solution like that would be a huge improvement and should be easy to implement.

7 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

The question here is: Was it economically inefficient because of the implemented drop rate or because of the event. There is a possibility that users simply didn't like those girls, I never understood why they didn't try it on a different event just to make sure that the theme wasn't the issue. 

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I red that before, but I don't understand why they are taking so long. I would think that redefining the pachinko would be way easier than redefining the Harem and PvP, and I would guess that people spend more kobans on the epic pachinko than anything else (I know I do, waaaaay more kobans), so that should definitely be a priority.

A simple solution like that would be a huge improvement and should be easy to implement.

The question here is: Was it economically inefficient because of the implemented drop rate or because of the event. There is a possibility that users simply didn't like those girls, I never understood why they didn't try it on a different event just to make sure that the theme wasn't the issue. 

It's one of the worst events when it comes to pachinko girls in my eyes.
And pretty much the whole discord community at the time agreed on that.
You didn't get that many kobans at the time (just the kobans from event missions and contest wins), so everybody was saving their kobans for an event they liked more of the girls.
Take into account only Sporty Noemy was a permanent pachinko girl at the time and the forum wasn't launched yet.

Anyway, I still to this day think that they drew the wrong conclusion from the results.

• Like 2

Non the less it gives them a scapegoat. "Well it didn't work then so it won't work now".  A cheap excuse so they don't have to make guaranteed  drops so players spend more kobans.  Kinda like "we changed combat recharge time so everyone can get enough sleep".  Yeah still not letting that one go.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

"we changed combat recharge time so everyone can get enough sleep". Yeah still not letting that one go.

But what if I don't get enough sleep because I'm up all night fighting in the arena and collecting money? xD

Just throwing my two cents in here but I don't think the Pachinko Exclusive girls from Music party 2017 are atractive enough to want but if they add a guaranteed drop for Boku Mi Maï I will break my "no spending real money on HH" rule.

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Just throwing my two cents in here but I don't think the Pachinko Exclusive girls from Music party 2017 are atractive enough to want but if they add a guaranteed drop for Boku Mi Maï I will break my "no spending real money on HH" rule.

Yeah, funny enough, I think the only two good girls (and I would consider them awesome girls) at that event were Boku Mi Mai and Metal Noemi, neither of them epic pachinko exclusives. I don't know what they were expecting with that experiment.

23 hours ago, natstar said:

… they could add some legendary epic pachinko girls to encourage people to roll epic pachinko when no event is on.

I agree with that, a group of permanent legendary pachinko girls (at least one per class) would motivate people to play pachinko outside of events; and even if we got one of those while trying to get an event girl, it wouldn't feel like a waste of kobans, it would actually be a good, but unexpected, outcome.

• Like 3

On 05/06/2018 at 10:03 PM, natstar said:

A 100% drop rate would be nice to have i still need a lot of girls that you can get for free but i would risk getting one of them if i played it now.

On 05/06/2018 at 11:08 PM, Joe-da-G said:

I hope that they change their mind in the future because it sucks for new players to have it that way.

il y a 11 minutes, Jesslca a dit :

I hope that they change their mind in the future because it sucks for new players to have it that way.

I doubt they will... But they are working on a new Pachinko system, probably including an event-only-girls pachinko... (if i understood correctly) :x

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's all a matter of chance isn't it.  In the last (music party) revival I went for the event girls in my hardcore accounts and waited for the event to end to try for the regular Pachinko girls.  My luck was in for both hardcore accounts:  I won Nika in one (she's legendary) and Ninja Agate in the other.  She may not be legendary but her stats suggest otherwise (at least on paper).

When I tried Epic Pachinko in my know-how accounts I was far less lucky and (apart from Hope who is in the wrong class for me anyway) all other wins were girls I had recruited earlier.

I don't think there is more chance one way or the other to get event girls or random drop girls in Pachinko.

The problem Zorba, is that they're releasing permanent girls at a faster rate than f2p players (and even low cash players) can obtain them at. This means there's an increasing number of girls in the pachinko, so our chances of getting any specific girl from the pachinko are only going down with time.

The devs have previously stated that a specific event girl has a higher chance to be pulled than a specific permanent girl, but this increase is overwhelmed by there being so many more permanents than event girls (as it's applied on a girl by girl basis, instead of a by category). When people want a specific theme, they have no real chance of getting them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The problem Zorba, is that they're releasing permanent girls at a faster rate than f2p players (and even low cash players) can obtain them at. This means there's an increasing number of girls in the pachinko, so our chances of getting any specific girl from the pachinko are only going down with time.

The devs have previously stated that a specific event girl has a higher chance to be pulled than a specific permanent girl, but this increase is overwhelmed by there being so many more permanents than event girls (as it's applied on a girl by girl basis, instead of a by category). When people want a specific theme, they have no real chance of getting them.

I think you're right on the sheer balance of probabilities argument.  It's like every aspect to the game.  We're becoming overwhelmed by girls.  It would be interesting if this were the case in real life, but we have to stick to a 50/50 sex ratio, or, as the game suggests, we become ultra kinky and slutty.  Lol!

Seriously, I tend to agree with you and rue my chances of ever getting Lupa in her original form!  I also wonder whether some girls are easier to get than others.  I run 6 accounts and I have Shao in 4 of them!  Other repeats are: Liu-Yeng (3), Bass (2), Princess Tiana (2), Skytte (2) and Empress Tsubame (2).  With so many girls to choose from it's odd I have so many repeats.  And do you know what's really perverse?  Until the Music Party revival when I scored in hardcore both times, apart from Shao in a hardcore account and Skytte, Windia and Sailor Celsius in know-how accounts, all the girls I recruited from Epic Pachinko have been in the wrong class.  I got Loving Virginia in a hardcore account (my only legendary Pachinko girl at the time) and she was know-how.  I wanted to spit!  All that changed when I got Nika and Ninja Agate in my HC accounts, who along with Windia, are my best performing girls from EP.