Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

Guys, I have a question. its out from the topic but I wonder if there any max level of you girls can get?  because now I'm at level 47 but my pilot ankyo is still at level 42 and she couldn't be upgraded anymore form the market tab. same thing is happened to my level 40 arcana. but my bunny can be upgraded until the same level of my character level, is anyone got the same problem? or its just me who didn't know much about this leveling thing.. plz help

22 minutes ago, Pemburu Janda said:

Guys, I have a question. its out from the topic but I wonder if there any max level of you girls can get?  because now I'm at level 47 but my pilot ankyo is still at level 42 and she couldn't be upgraded anymore form the market tab. same thing is happened to my level 40 arcana. but my bunny can be upgraded until the same level of my character level, is anyone got the same problem? or its just me who didn't know much about this leveling thing.. plz help

Their max level is supposed to be your hero level, what you are experiencing is a known bug which hasn't been fixed yet

40 minutes ago, Pemburu Janda said:

Thank you for ignoring the organization of the forums. Who can find anything in here with all the appropriately placed posts? We need more hijacking of completely unrelated threads simply because they are the newest ones, and you are too lazy to look around the forum for a thread that already discusses your problem. 

You're welcome

• Like 2

Very curious to see how this update turns out. I've been looking for something to keep me occupied, because I'm now convinced that Roko Sensei just isn't going to drop any of those girls ever, so a new distraction is much appreciated.

Everyone is talking about server problems but I've never ran into any, and as for girl drops I've only missed 2 and that's only because I wasnt able to get all the girls before event started so I got a common instead of the event girl

Edited by Shiagi

7 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

so a new distraction is much appreciated.

Hollo does an extremely good job distracting me with his 3D art. Right now I'm not only waiting eagerly for the quests to be continued, but also for the next part of his story :P

Back to topic: I'm also pretty curious how the update turns out. I really like the new colors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shiagi said:

Everyone is talking about server problems but I've never ran into any, and as for girl drops I've only missed 2 and that's only because I wasnt able to get all the girls before event started so I got a common instead of the event girl

I have been getting those server issues a few times a day as well.  It's annoying, yes, but now that someone told me how to refresh, I don't mind it too much.  At least, there is a far bigger issue in the game that I can't work around (I loathe you, Roko Sensei >:( ), so I won't complain too loudly about the server thing.

I'm curious to see what it will look like.

For a very short time this year there was the update that while scrolling down my harem I would see a blue dot if a girl is ready to be upgraded.

Next patch it was gone and I was lost again on my mobile.

Now I again have to click that girl so see this information - because on my small mobile phone screen I don't see much from the difference of a yellow or green star.

Why I miss it?

Because I like to pay the upgrade after the girl's time is up to collect money. That way she "pays" me the investment a little bit without any further time going on.

3 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Very curious to see how this update turns out. I've been looking for something to keep me occupied, because I'm now convinced that Roko Sensei just isn't going to drop any of those girls ever, so a new distraction is much appreciated.

Yeah exactly my thoughts, up to lvl 272 now without getting anything...

Edited by Bosss

The new version seems to be much more atractive, I prefere darker themes and anything would be better than this current pink layout. I didn't understand well, we will have to waste in-game money to unlock informations like "favorite food"? look like something pretty useless...

11 minutes ago, scardone said:

The new version seems to be much more atractive, I prefere darker themes and anything would be better than this current pink layout. I didn't understand well, we will have to waste in-game money to unlock informations like "favorite food"? look like something pretty useless...

Think of more as using money to unlock affection scenes and fun tidbits of information, rather than using money to unlock just tidbits of information.

I'm very excited for this update. I can't wait to read all of the girls' information and stuff. It's like a PokeDex but with hot, sexy women.

Also, Bunny's name Alicia Carott is in the preview picture. I wonder if some girls have actual names, like Red Battler, Fairy, Housemaid, Spring Spirit...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Srevad said:

So.... more useless crap, and you still haven't fixed the Missions timer, or added some much needed content to Heroes University.  Does "Coming Soon" mean something different to you??? Perhaps it just doesn't translate well from Broken English..... jus' sayin'...

The game doesn't owe you anything. So stop complaining. The game is evolving with each update, providing nice features. 

You are acting too impatient as if you are the center of the world. Patience us the virtue and I see clearly, you don't have one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GarfEild said:

I got his last girl this week. It took 671 fights for Venan, 547 fights for Mavin and 78 fights for Noomye. Anyway, keep fighting and he will eventually drop them.

2 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Think of more as using money to unlock affection scenes and fun tidbits of information, rather than using money to unlock just tidbits of information.

I'm very excited for this update. I can't wait to read all of the girls' information and stuff. It's like a PokeDex but with hot, sexy women.

Also, Bunny's name Alicia Carott is in the preview picture. I wonder if some girls have actual names, like Red Battler, Fairy, Housemaid, Spring Spirit...

It's wrong spelt though, Carrot would be the correct.
I sure hope they correct that before release date.

Cheers

21 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

when the server will be offline and for how long?

The server should be down for at least 40 minutes - 1 hour because it is a big update

Make sure you do not have your combativity near the max and you should start your daily koban mission now if you have not yet because the server will be going down in around 1 hours time.

image.thumb.png.4902b3bfb76b45dfedc7b4b03837f409.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:
3 hours ago, Abdie said:

will there ever be a function to automatically collect the cash from harem?

I would love to, but I doubt that it has ever been put on the server .

This would make the one-click-collect included with the monthly card obsolete … which is imho the main reason to buy the MC. I don't think the devs plan to slaughter a cash cow, so most likely the auto-collect will never be implemented or you'd have to pay for that function. Anyways, who wants a game that does everything for you? I'm not here for the art, I'm here because I love repetitive clicking blue buttons :P …. no, not really, jk.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

The server should be down for at least 1 hour-1 hour 30 mins because it is a big update.

Make sure you do not have your combativity near the max and you should start your daily koban mission now if you have not yet because the server will be going down in around 1-2 hours most likely less than 2 hours.

daily koban mission is the reason why I asked this question. I assume that the server will be offline in about 1 hour from now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fap.titans.gra said:

daily koban mission is the reason why I asked this question. I assume that the server will be offline in about 1 hour from now

Yep,
I have already started mine they said that the server will only be down around for 40 minutes but on the test server the server was down for around 1 hour when they did the update so better to be safe.
image.thumb.png.e59a5ade9e68721680a1756dd4e1a879.png

GH has received the harem update and it looks beautiful but the scrolling function on the character profiles is completely broken on mobile.

Edit: Putting the characters in thumbnail view does not help with collecting money as it is hard to tell whose timer is up. The money icon is hard to notice.

The search function is awesome though.

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 2