Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

4 hours ago, Yakusensei said:

¿You say collecting money became faster on PC? I guess you didn't know that with the former system you could click on first and then use tab key and enter repeatly for the rest. That's no longer possible. Tricky update... >:(:P

You can still do it on Firefox.

It doesn't work on Edge, but on that browser, it never worked, since the tab key sent the selection to somewhere else. I don't know what browser you are using.

Edited by Jack_HH

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

It's probably just me, but I don't like that the XP and Affection bars no longer show the point totals, only what's needed for the next level. I realize it's probably been left off for space reasons and because it's not hugely interesting to many players. Still, perhaps at least as a mouseover display, please? Similarly, a mouseover for the favourite position would be appreciated, now that its display has been reduced to an icon.

Other than that, very nice looking update (outside the loading times)!

I agree.  The current exp and affection amount was useful info that was removed and replaced with a bunch of fluff.

4 hours ago, Yakusensei said:

¿You say collecting money became faster on PC? I guess you didn't know that with the former system you could click on first and then use tab key and enter repeatly for the rest. That's no longer possible. Tricky update... >:(:P

The tab trick still works. I just did it now. (The girls have to be arranged in list format, not grid format.)

Love the new design, although I've yet to try it on mobile (I'm still afraid of the bug where using the mobile version locks me out of the forum for several days).

Still wishing there was height measurements. :/

7 minutes ago, Hollo said:

The tab trick still works. I just did it now. (The girls have to be arranged in list format, not grid format.)

Love the new design, although I've yet to try it on mobile (I'm still afraid of the bug where using the mobile version locks me out of the forum for several days).

Still wishing there was height measurements. :/

If you don't have the monthly card then stick to PC. The harems load time is brutal on mobile.

Edited by CopyBoop

Hmm. No complaints about the update so far. Search function makes things much easier when you only want to see certain girls. The expanded profiles (and full names for pretty much everyone) give me something new to look at. I remember being against a character's variants being grouped under the same heading, but now I see it really is convenient the way it's been done. And seeing girls you don't have yet doesn't hurt, and I like that they tell you what event they're associated with. Basically, much easier to navigate the Harem screen, which is what I've been wanting. I know some won't agree, but I actually prefer an update like this to yet another event.

The patch was good in general, and I like a lot of the new search and organization options for the harem screen.

However, I am now having issue with loading times of the harem screen. I just want to collect income from the girls, but it takes too much time to load.

I think part of the problem is all of the content. I have two suggestions to fix this loading time problem:

1. Create a separate "babe encyclopedia" or "Harempedia" that contains information about the girls, which can be collected as their affection level improves.

2. Keep the harem income-collecting screen focused on just that: collecting income. If players want to know more about a girl, they can be linked to the "Harempedia".

3. Make it possible to also collect income from the "tiled pictures" screen in the harem.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Personally I wish they didn't list every girl in the game, or that you could hide and keep hidden the girls you don't have.  Kind of a sick joke for those that didn't get Levedita or Nouro to list them and if you click on them have it say 'I'll be back later" when we've been told so far legendary girls are a one shot deal. Not to mention some of these revival event girls we don't know if we'll get a shot at again next year.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, CopyBoop said:

What if the girls had an arena bonus during their birthday? Or a birthday cake/birthday present on their avatar? That would be neat.

What about a bonus icon of them with the hero like maybe bunny licking ice cream off the hero dick

This isn't a bug report or anything just a minor annoyance, when i click on a girl i automatically collect her money, this annoys me because i don't want to collect her money, it will be nice if you change it and make it just like the old interface where you had to click on a girl and then click on another button to collect her money.

my feedback:

I play on nutaku (have like 70 girls) and hh (have like 10 girls).

until today I had half the time real loading issues on nutaku as all girls and all their pics got loaded before I was able to scroll down for collecting money.

While on HH - with 10 girls only it scrolled like in a rush.

Now I have initial lags on both, since all 180 girls are loaded first.

After that, nutaku got a bit faster and HH slower - so maybe the same now.

My problem here is that the lag on mobile is tremendous and on PC still acknowledgeable.

And to much tiny buttons for mobile - I got used to the left arrow in upper left corner - which is now missing. It appears more like a "modal dialog layed over the game".

But I got my "single dot" back which indicates if a girl is ready for affection upgrade - thanks.

And as mentioned before: now there are 4-5 girls at once to collect money, more than only three previously - thank you too.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Umezawa said:

Like the new look but would be nice if not recruited girls were hidden by default.

i agree with you about that, i have used the hide button but it doesn't remember the settings if you go to another area and then go back to the harem page, the not recruited girls  come back.  :/

Edited by wertyu
  • Like 1

I realised that the time left for a girl is now longer shown  - it is a mouse over effect now.

Since I'm good in memorizing some numbers I know that a five star Princess Agate even close to ethe end might need another 30 min while a 1 star Nooemy with same percentage will be collectable in 5 sec.

Hm, dunno if I like,

The character addings just make the girls more personal, thanks for that!

• Like 1

My feedback contains:

+ for new harem general appearance and Girls info extendation
HUGE - for flashing Girls's side on red when clicked and srcrolled by mouse
I mean it makes me sick after scrolling whole harem and click on each side which is flashing with such intense colours

And don't get me wrong, showing each girl info after collecting her fees is OK, I nearly forgot that I had such Girls in my harem, but this pink/red colour in eyes every time hurts so much.

I belive you understand what I mean.

I saw 'a net' which shows Girls, but for me it's hard to spot which Girl actually has money for me, so I prefer this list. Maybe in this case colour are 2intense.

hhhh.png

Edited by HiddenNinja
  • Like 1

I really love the interface - it looks sexy, more clean, adds information that I enjoy to read. My only negative feedback is that it still has to be optimised for mobile, because so far there's too much lag when you want to see your harem (and this is something you have to do necessarily in order to collect money).

Hope you can optimise it soon. Thank you devs and writers for your work!

• Like 1

The patch is nice, but nothing it offers is worth the excruciatingly long loading times I now face, which wouldn't be so much of a problem if they didn't also happen to freeze my browser. Stupid JavaScript. Going back to the old layout for your harem would be much preferred. Maybe it wasn't as fancy, but at least it worked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

Personally I wish they didn't list every girl in the game, or that you could hide and keep hidden the girls you don't have.  Kind of a sick joke for those that didn't get Levedita or Nouro to list them and if you click on them have it say 'I'll be back later" when we've been told so far legendary girls are a one shot deal. Not to mention some of these revival event girls we don't know if we'll get a shot at again next year.

Personally i didn't believe for one second that those girls would never come back. I'm pretty sure they will return sooner or later, maybe next year.

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Personally i didn't believe for one second that those girls would never come back. I'm pretty sure they will return sooner or later, maybe next year.

Indeed. Considering the game adds ~2000 players per day, even if only 1% of those sticks around for the long haul, that's thousands of new players who might be enticed into chasing the legendary girls with koban spendings in a year, not to mention those who missed them the first time around. The alternative would be to keep creating new legendary event girls, which may or may not tick off veteran players even more. (Is it good or bad if there's a new HC girl with stats just as good as Levitya? Good if you can also catch the new one, I guess, not so good if it means lots of players who missed out on her can now match you with the new girl.)

Right now official answer, from Jessie herself, is they don't plan to bring the legendary girls back.  And if they wanna keep doing revival events next year, how are they going to handle it? Only do a revival for this year's girls?  Like I said a month or so ago, they need to start adding the revival event girls as perminate pachinco girls at least so the revival event won't be over cluttered next year with two or three years worth of girls that you can't possible hope to get all of in only a week. 

But that's a separate issue from this update.  For right now, I believe if a girl can not be obtained, she should not show up in the list.

• Like 1

First time posting but long time sporadic playing. The Harem page looks awful, loads terribly, and is just cluttered unnecessarily. The fact it now shows every girl in the game is nice for those who like to track that, but it's a space waster for those who like to look at what they do have only. I know websites look better with dark theme generally but the Harem page is so out of place being red where as every other page in HH is white. Just my thoughts.