Patch Notes 20/06/18 Discussion

22 hours ago, Eman said:

Congrats for getting Stephanie. Too bad she's the girl that gives the lowest amount of money from all, at least as far as I know.

I wouldn't mind if she gets her 4 and 5 stars soon to fix that (like Solveig or Mountain Sophie).

Yeah, that's good gain.  I'm wondering if the drop rate has been fiddled with again with these changes - or it there's a bug.  I haven't had an event girl drop since day 2 of this event, or for that matter any of the regular girls.  I'll reserve my judegement until the end of the event, though.  I might give this 10x perform a try at the end since I'll have enough kobans to spare to go for 10 play Epic Pachinko.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, that's good gain.  I'm wondering if the drop rate has been fiddled with again with these changes - or it there's a bug.  I haven't had an event girl drop since day 2 of this event, or for that matter any of the regular girls.  I'll reserve my judegement until the end of the event, though.  I might give this 10x perform a try at the end since I'll have enough kobans to spare to go for 10 play Epic Pachinko.

I doubt the 10x battles (I can't get used to call it "perform") doesn anything regarding the drop chances.

But I can't really comment on that as I already had the girls of this revival, and the girls from Roko Sensei are hard to get xD.

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

I doubt the 10x battles (I can't get used to call it "perform") doesn anything regarding the drop chances.

But I can't really comment on that as I already had the girls of this revival, and the girls from Roko Sensei are hard to get xD.

Yes.  I think I had an unusual amount of luck getting all 3 of Roko Sensei's girls quite early on in my two oldest accounts.  Interestingly, in both cases, there was a definite order of drop: Venam first, followed by Noomye then Mavin.  In my Peregrine Took account, the pattern is trending the same way when Venam dropped, but none have dropped since, and that's 2 weeks ago.

As an aside, I'm wondering why Mavin has been given rare girl status.  She might be Roko's alpha in the right class (as others have opined), but she's not unique.  For instance, Solveig (Levelled out in this case) is know-how and this matches Ninja Spy's class.  Is Marvin really that hard to get and was my success in getting her twice early on an aberration?

So, all considered, I have to agree with you.  Apart from Venam, no luck at all.  But I've had no luck with Bremen and Finalmecia either for 2 weeks now.  Re. the 10x drop rates, this would be disappointing and it seems to be an exercise in encouraging the expenditure of kobans, just to speed things up by 5 hours.  Does this mean the consumption of 10 combativity points for each 10x play?  If so, it's hard to see the point of such an introduction.  For me, the shadowy and almost sinister way that conventional drops occur is very special and thrilling (even after playing for over a year!).  It would be a shame to phase it out because I don't personally feel the same thrill in the Epic Pachinko drop pattern for girls.

For me, the drops of girls is VERY patchy and varies wildly from event to event.  My girl drought began half way through the Prehistoric Girls event and continues, apart from a sudden burst of luck in quick succession on Days 2 and 3 of this event when I had three girls drop across all my accounts, as well as Spook.  For me, this event (even if it is only 7 days) is heading to be my worst in 6 months, but then I might still get a burst of drops before the end that make a liar of me.  The extreme unevenness of this phenomenon leaves me suspicious that there might have been some manipulation of the RNG, or a bug has been introduced with the change to the 10x 'perform' option.  It seems less than random, although randomness does not mean evenness.

I personally can see the point in the use of 'perform' rather than 'battle'.  It's about a sex act and this does not sit well with the term 'battle', unless it lies in the metaphor of the 'battle of the sexes'.

8 minutes ago, m4sterX said:

I didn't get girls from last day 2 event, i'm playing every day but still can get any girl... it's a bug or i'm the most unlucky here?

That's really interesting!  Your drought happened about the same time mine happened, but a sample of two would be ridiculed by other members.

21 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's really interesting!  Your drought happened about the same time mine happened, but a sample of two would be ridiculed by other members.

And i payed 2 times the refill but still no girl (so the normal fight of 2 week+40)

2 hours ago, m4sterX said:

I didn't get girls from last day 2 event, i'm playing every day but still can get any girl... it's a bug or i'm the most unlucky here?

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Event girls from bosses are the only ones I can get at this point if it makes you feel better. I'm playing to an obsessive level everyday and fighting the bosses as often as possible and I can't get regular boss girls. I want to just believe that we are just really unlucky or the change of our drop rates hasn't been kind to us. I don't know.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

**sorry, but it's too long to quote**

As far as I know (I have to make a disclaimer here as it's been proven that I not always get things right), with the 10x battle (it's a fight, or even a contest, and in such cases you battle even if it's without violence, but not perform) you're only spending the combatibity poins you have. If you have 10 or more comb. points, you can do it, but if you have 9 or less you can't.

That's why I don't really see the point of this new feature. I mean, is it really a time saver? How much time you're saving? Two or three minutes if you use the skip button? If you're here, it's clear that you have time to waste, so spending kobans in such feature is a waste.

And now, going off-topic, I got Mavin first from Roko, after more than 1300 battles, and then (much to my surprise) I got Noomye in about 500 or less. So there's no definite order. As for the drop rates, I don't know what to say. Sometimes, I get the girls early on, sometimes I have to suffer until the end, and sometimes I've only been able to get one or not even that. Lady Luck is capricious :D

• Like 1

Another unpopular opinion but I like the 10x fight. I like how it looks. I like the change of pace. And we get so many free kobans that missing a maximum of 36 (if you win 2 comp in the arena, otherwise 24 is the maximum) a day doesn't bother me at all.

I just fear that I'm going to accidentally use it on my GH account where I disabled the notification for using kobans. :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

Another unpopular opinion but I like the 10x fight. I like how it looks. I like the change of pace. And we get so many free kobans that missing a maximum of 36 (if you win 2 comp in the arena, otherwise 24 is the maximum) a day doesn't bother me at all.

I just fear that I'm going to accidentally use it on my GH account where I disabled the notification for using kobans. :P

Nothing wrong with you (and others) liking it. It's just that I try to save all the kobans I get, mostly from event missions and completing the daily missions) for the Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

good lord these drop rates lol!!!! finally 6k+ kobans l8r i got the dam heavy metal princess!!!!!! also gotta love how the devs jump in to whip thrash you if you get off topic!!! stop talking about that SMACK!!! bad player xD

oh speaking of devs :P hey devs!!! where do I give suggestions at? I dont believe I have ever seen a suggestions thread. I believe i have a couple suggestions that are actually really good. also the auto scrolling when you load the harem tab, :( please stop the auto scrolling, for the love of the game GODZ plz make it stop

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dragonmx6 said:

good lord these drop rates lol!!!! finally 6k+ kobans l8r i got the dam heavy metal princess!!!!!! also gotta love how the devs jump in to whip thrash you if you get off topic!!! stop talking about that SMACK!!! bad player xD

oh speaking of devs :P hey devs!!! where do I give suggestions at? I dont believe I have ever seen a suggestions thread. I believe i have a couple suggestions that are actually really good. also the auto scrolling when you load the harem tab, :( please stop the auto scrolling, for the love of the game GODZ plz make it stop

Just so you know, Chthugha is "only" a moderator, not one of the devs of the game. And as a moderator he's doing what he has to do.

So something I'm curious about, and this would only happen in rare cases, is if you can drop multiple girls with the 10X battle button, or if it'd always only give 1 at most.  Again, rare cases of this even being possible, mostly for newer players that have an event girl and normal girl(s) on a boss, or if they just unlocked a world.  If anyone wants to make a few test accounts and try it out on grunt, when the chances of dropping several bosses is high, please report your findings.

36 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

So something I'm curious about, and this would only happen in rare cases, is if you can drop multiple girls with the 10X battle button, or if it'd always only give 1 at most.  Again, rare cases of this even being possible, mostly for newer players that have an event girl and normal girl(s) on a boss, or if they just unlocked a world.  If anyone wants to make a few test accounts and try it out on grunt, when the chances of dropping several bosses is high, please report your findings.

There has been a case of two girls at the same time with the 10x battle button on the test server, but the animation glitched :P

Anyway, it is possible, but I have no idea what it would look like now (I imagine they've found a solution for it).

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

There has been a case of two girls at the same time with the 10x battle button on the test server, but the animation glitched :P

Anyway, it is possible, but I have no idea what it would look like now (I imagine they've found a solution for it).

The devs mentioned on the french discord that the case of a four girls drop has been covered, so yes, it is possible to get a drop, or even a multiple drop on a 10x click try...

• Like 1

On 20/06/2018 at 8:40 AM, CopyBoop said:

I is good that the harem opens up much faster now.

I don't understand the benefits of the harem opening up on the last girl/guy I selected. Or even why it is needed for anything but it doesn't interfere with anything.

I do not like how close the 10x pachinko fight is to the 1x one. I wouldn't have a problem with this if there was a way to turn on the notification for using kobans for those who have disabled it.

The issue is worse when you want to perform. I was used to do the same movement over and over and selected the 10x perform button. Fortunely I didn't remove the warning, but I believe many pressed it by mistake.

It should the on the region page, not on the perfom page itself. Or at least shouldn't be so damn close. It's basicly a trap for the ones who removed the kobans payment warning.

*edit: It should be, sorry messed up on the writing.

Edited by ToMadeira
  • Like 2

And for people who want to save time but don't want to waste kobans here's a quick fix...

• First get (and use) the direct URL to go to the world where you want to battle (what's with this perform stuff all of a sudden? I liked the original idea about battling with sex much more).
    • The best way to get the URL is by right clicking on a world button in the adventure map.

Example: Plain of Rituals, right click on... oh dear. I'm also not a fan of the new harem. I don't care for all those girls I don't have, and although you can set a filter it doesn't retain. So you get this mess each and every time you open the harem? Definitely not a fan :S

Anyway, if you right click on Lenaëlle (had to look it up) and use "copy URL" or "copy link address" you'll get the direct URL:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/9

Use that in your bookmarks or something to visit Plain of Rituals. So don't use the town links, but use this link here.

Now to do battle:

• Click on Perform (?).
  • Click on 1x.
  • Win the battle.
  • Click on reload webpage (usually F5).
    • So: do NOT click on the blue button, just hit reload.

You'll be taken right back into the battle page again. Click 1x again and repeat until done. You can't get any faster than this for free I think, other than that 10x option of course.

Of course until the devs. might decide to patch this but...  have fun while it lasts I guess. I don't mind sharing because I somewhat moved on.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:20 AM, Chthugha said:

Has anyone considered that the solution might be, "No more multiple drops"? Can't get much rarer than never. I don't mean to sound so negative, but the very idea of two girls dropping at once just seems laughable, given recent changes. Even the animation knows it, apparently...