Legendary Days Discussion

22 minutes ago, TheSonicSly said:

So in 78 Fights I got 1 Legendary Bracelet (Fight #20), 2 Legendary Flowers (Fights #27 & #61), 1 Legendary Lingerie (Fight #75) and Fanny and Fione at Fight #78! :x

Don't take it bad... but right now I hate you :P

1 minute ago, OneMoreBite said:

That's not even taking costs for affection items into account.

I haven't done the math either, but in this case, I'm willing to take your word for it. Affection items are absurdly expensive, after all.

Given that 1 affection point costs 416.66 credits (or it does when you reach a certain level), to reach 3 stars you need 14,332,500 credits, and for 5 stars it's 69,457,500. Not too shabby.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

u really calculate it, lol. i just do it when i see i have enough money for next affection szene (which wont be soon cause there r other girls before that). gifts not really counting cause i buy them anyways. 

Ha, I did the maths a while ago when the new harem was introduced and the devs made changes to the requirements to upgrade a girl.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, Daniele said:

Meh... just as i expected, by far the worst legendary girl(s), and one (or should i say two?) of the worst charm girls so far IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, the art is good as always, but i really don't understand why they chose ugly characters like Rem and Ram from Re:Zero (as legendary, no less). There was plenty of better choices than those unattractive girlies.

Wow! Another Rem & Ram hater; never expected to find another one here. Although I hate them more for being a couple of psycho killers (who people for some bizarre reason consider cute), than their design. And the HH versions are actually cute, so I don't have a problem with them. :)

I decided to upgrade legendaries up to 3 stars if they are not of my same class. I can't do the math, because the money the haremettes provide depends on how often you collect it, but I'm guessing that the HH servers will die before we get a return over our investment. They are that expensive!

as a "new" (lvl 76)  KH player I was somewhat lucky (get 3 boss girls) and unlucky (not getting Norou instead) last Legendary Days.

Now I was lucky again and already got Fanny & Fione - would you switch to charm or do you think "next legendary 5 star KH girl is less than 3 month away"?

I have due to earlier luck now 4,5 mio cash, not enough gifts for F&F level 3 and some charming charming equipment from last event. 

So I could not switch immediately to "equivalent" power, just a perpective.

Would you switch?

Thanks

2 hours ago, windia said:

as a "new" (lvl 76)  KH player I was somewhat lucky (get 3 boss girls) and unlucky (not getting Norou instead) last Legendary Days.

In a very odd coincidence, Roko Sensei just dropped Mavin for me. 1st girl I've gotten from him, and a day after the legendary dropped. Guess I should prepare myself for a drought...

Didn't expect this! 2 girls with one 10x spin - Regine, Fanny and Fione.

This on my HH account (Lv 55 Know-how) I had to make to use the forum. Still, on my Nutaku account (lv 190 Charm) I have not gotten a girl for three months, excluding Pilot Ankyo for completing missions. Unbelievable!

2girls1-10xSpin.jpg

Edited by Dyraven
clairify
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On Nutaku Harem Heroes  got the twins to drop after  65 fights used 2 refills , on Hentai H Miss spook dropped  on the first day then on the second day  got the Twins used 14 refill plus free ones total fights was around 370 for the 2 days also got 4 to 5  items to drop from Grunt on Hentai H. 

I have been playing for a while now and have traveled as far as the developers have released. Is there a place to just buy these legendary girls out right? I spent all my fist points (never let the gauge reach 20) both times and still didn't get them. I don't want a repeat of this with the twins. Any advice would be nice. Kane_Underwood 

2 hours ago, Kane_Underwood said:

I have been playing for a while now and have traveled as far as the developers have released. Is there a place to just buy these legendary girls out right? I spent all my fist points (never let the gauge reach 20) both times and still didn't get them. I don't want a repeat of this with the twins. Any advice would be nice. Kane_Underwood 

No way to guarantee the girl I'm afraid. You have to rely upon RNG. The only thing you can do to increase your chances of getting them is buying combativity refills to battle more times.

just got the lovable twins with a ten chain attack felt really good seeing them pop up at the end

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej ^_^

16 hours ago, windia said:

Now I was lucky again and already got Fanny & Fione - would you switch to charm or do you think "next legendary 5 star KH girl is less than 3 month away"?

I have due to earlier luck now 4,5 mio cash, not enough gifts for F&F level 3 and some charming charming equipment from last event. 

So I could not switch immediately to "equivalent" power, just a perpective.

Would you switch?

Thanks

Only switch if you can afford to get her to 4 Star. Else best to go cheaper option of Starter girl.

• Thanks 1

Well... That was interesting. Got up this morning, checked e-mail, poured a cup of coffee and fired up HH. "Legendary Days"... AKA not getting anything special and thought, "What the hell, I'll give it a shot," and decided to use some of my hard earned daily allowance of Kobans to try this new "10 Shots for 12 Kobans" thing. Figured I had a snowball's chance of winning anything special and it was kind of depressing thinking about making only $52,000 (Gruntt currently at $5,200 a fight) of in-game cash for 12 Kobans, but... at least I'd be able to talk about the use of the new 10-shot with some expirence under my belt, so I did it. And Gruntt coughed up Miss Spook. I was a little under-enthused even though I won a new girl of my class since it wasn't anything special, so I'm thinking, "Oh well... That was fun." and just for the hell of it, played another ten shot and won the Twins.

Not a bad morning... Probably gonna be a long time before I try THAT again. 

huh.JPG

Edited by Kuradur

Finally got them. Got impatient because I wont have much time tomorrow and started using resets. I think it took a total of about 450 fights to get them. Relieved I go back to farming Roko Sensei and get Mavin after like 5 more battles. Are we sure the pity counter isn't the same for all bosses anymore? xD Anway I'm quite happy with how the last hour went. Now I have literally every girl that was ever available since I started this game a year ago except Pachinko exclusive girls. :D

• Like 1